By The Fortnite Team
Starting today on Xbox One, cross-platform play, purchasing and progression are available between Xbox One, PC, Mac and iOS. Support for Android is coming in the next few months. As always, cross-platform functionality is a completely opt-in experience.
For now, cross-platform functionality will require several steps to enable. We are working to make this easier in the next few weeks.
To link your Xbox Live Account to an Epic Games account:
- Access the Official Fortnite Website.
- If you are already logged in, hover over your display name and select “Sign Out”.
- Hover over the silhouette next to “Download” and select “Xbox”.
- Sign in with your Xbox Live credentials.
- Register full account details to complete the process.
Once your account is connected, all of your Fortnite progress and purchases will be available on Xbox One, PC, Mac and iOS. Enjoy!
Source: Fortnite Website (view original article)