Xûr is located at Winding Cove, EDZ and Trials of the Nine is Countdown on Eternity. See info below for more details.
Update 1.1.4 Maintenance and Downtime: Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Destiny 2 services will be brought offline for maintenance. Update 1.1.4 will also become available upon maintenance completion. Please see below for the timeline of the maintenance window.
- 9 AM PDT – (1600 UTC)
- Destiny server maintenance is scheduled to begin
Players may no longer sign in to Destiny services
- 10 AM PDT – (1700 UTC)
Players still in Destiny 2 activities will be returned to the title screen
Destiny 2 Update 1.1.4 will be available to download and install
- 11 AM PDT – (1800 UTC)
- Destiny server maintenance is scheduled to conclude
If you have any issues when downloading or installing Destiny Update 1.1.4, please post a report to the #Help forum detailing your experience.
Departs: Tuesday, Mar 27 @ 10AM PDT
Location: Winding Cove, EDZ
All Exotic Items Available
Hunter Leg Armor – Orpheus Rig (23 LS)
Titan Leg Armor – Lion Rampant (23 LS)
Sunshot – Hand Cannon (Energy) (29 LS)
Fated Engram – Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected. Only one per week, per account. (97 LS)
Three of Coins – Increased chance to receive Exotic engrams from sources in the world. Effect lasts 4 hours. (31 LS)
Ends: Tuesday, Mar 27 @ 10AM PDT
Game Mode: Countdown
Faction Rally – Last Rally for Season Two!
Ends: Tuesday, March 27 @ 10AM PST
Here is what’s been added to the packages reward pool:
Those are not the only new weapons up for grabs. Whichever faction has the most redeemed packages at the end of the event will make their prized weapon available for purchase. Anyone who pledged to the winning faction will pick it up for 1,000 Glimmer. Those who were not loyal can still get it, but it’s going to run them a steep 50,000 Glimmer. Here are the offerings the factions have to entice you to join their cause:
Future War Cult Sniper Rifle
New Monarchy Grenade Launcher
Dead Orbit Sniper Rifle
This will be your last chance at earning the ornaments for Season 2, so if you are missing anything, you’ll want to make sure you grab it before victory week ends on April 3rd. If you are missing any emblems, you will need to pledge to the faction you are missing before March 27. After that, Faction Rallies will be taking some time off while we work to make the event even better. We spoke with the Seasons team about their goals for the upcoming Faction Rallies improvements, planned for Season 3.
Seasons Team: We have been reviewing player feedback on Faction Rallies and are planning to make some fundamental changes to the event. Here are a few of the overall goals we are trying to achieve:
- Pledging to a faction should be a meaningful choice.
- Rewards should not be time-gated.
- Faction Rallies should provide a unique gameplay experience and not simply be a reward layer on top of the existing game.
- The event should grant additional insight into faction lore and goals.
- It should build upon player interest in Lost Sectors and armor ornament objectives.
I know, you want the juicy details on how we are going to accomplish these goals. As we get further along in development, we will share more with you on how this event will evolve in the future.
DESTINY 2 NEWS & UPDATES (newest to oldest)
Click image to read directly on Bungie.net or link above to read here on this website.Update 1.1.4 Arrives on March 27. Starting March 27, the Weekly Crucible Playlist will become available to all. This playlist will contain Rumble, Mayhem, and 6v6 Iron Banner to start. Here’s a calendar for when you can expect these game modes to appear through the week of May 1:
Click image above to view larger text.
TWAB: Patch notes have been collected, but we’re still applying some elbow grease to get everything in order. Here’s a quick sample of upcoming changes and fixes that you’ll see next Tuesday:
- When playing strike or Crucible activities, “repeat reduction” will be introduced to prevent players from having to play the same strike or crucible map many times in succession
- Exotic repetition reduction will prevent players from receiving the same Exotic reward multiple times in a row from Exotic engrams
- Players can still receive repeated Exotic rewards from Milestones and other sources
- Increased the max power handicap from 40 to 45 on the Nightfall Challenge Card
- The timer to activate patrols has been reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second
- Fixed an issue where players could be prevented from reaching the boss encounter of “A Garden World”
- Fixed an issue where some Emblems were not displaying what statistic they track
- Fixed an issue where applying or previewing a shader on an item would return players to the top page of the shader inventory
Stay tuned to Bungie.net on March 27 for a full list of patch notes associated with Update 1.1.4.
Click the link above to read on this site or image above to read directly on Bungie.net.
Update: In April 2018 I will be doing a giveaway for anyone following Kyber’s Corner, Twitter, Twitch, and etc. I will most likely use Gleam to choose the winner and keep track of entries. Details about how to enter and what the giveaway is, will be announced next month (I apologize for the incorrect info and my last posts saying this giveaway would be in March).
I hope you all have a great weekend. Thank you for following and all of your support!