View Showdown Standings
By The Fortnite Team
We received great suggestions and advice for Solo Showdown over the course of the competitive LTM from players all over the world who participated. The Fortnite team also has a few fun stats to share from the Solo Showdown LTM.
- For the top 100 players, the average eliminations per game was 4.96
- Average Solo Showdown match length was 5% longer than regular solo.
- The tiebreaker difference between #100 and #101 was seven eliminations.
- The European region had the most players in the top 1000.
- Teamers were banned from the event and cheaters were permanently banned from Fortnite.
We’re pumped to bring our players another competitive experience with a new Limited Time Mode: Blitz Showdown.*
Blitz Showdown picks up on the pace and speed. Circles will be faster, combat more rapid, and eliminations now factor into the final scores. After 25 games, you will be scored based on each match’s placement and eliminations. And we’ll be rewarding 100 players this time per server region! (NAE and NAW will be counted as one server region.)
THE FUTURE OF SHOWDOWN
Expect ‘Showdown’ Limited Time Modes to serve as a test of your survival talent. We’ll continue to make adjustments to future Showdown matches. Additionally, we’re looking to grow opportunities for all types of players to challenge their skills in their own way. We’ll be exploring different Showdown formats on a regular basis in the future.
AWARDS (PER REGION):
1st Place: 20,000 V-Bucks
2nd – 5th Place: 13,500 V-Bucks
6th – 100th Place: 7,500 V-Bucks
You can see the full rules here.
*BLITZ SHOWDOWN ENDS ON 06/04 AT 10:00 AM ET WE WILL UPDATE STANDINGS AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE EVENT.
Source: Fortnite Website (view original article)