Xûr is located in the Tower’s Hangar and Trials of the Nine is Countdown on Pacifica. Get more vendor and activity details below.
Departs: Tuesday, July 17 @ 10AM PDT
Location: Hangar, Tower
All Exotic Items Available
FR0ST-EE5 – Hunter Leg Armor (23 LS)
Crimson – Hand Cannon (29 LS)
Fated Engram – Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected. Only one per week, per account. (97 LS)
Three of Coins – Increased chance to receive Exotic engrams from sources in the world. Effect lasts 4 hours. (31 LS)
Five of Swords (Legendary Challenge Card for Nightfall) – Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory. (Free Item)
Ends: Tuesday, July 17 @ 10AM PDT
Game Mode: Countdown
Starts: Available Now!
Ends: Tuesday, June 17 @ 10AM PDT
Game Type: Control 6v6
If you didn’t earn all your Season 3 ornaments during the first event, your progress carries over, and you can pick up right where you left off. Same goes for working your way through Saladin’s reputation ranks.
Destiny 2 Recent News and Updates
View recent news and updates at Bungie.net
Moments of Triumph for Destiny 2 are available on Bungie.net! From now through August 28, 2018, players are invited to complete various in-game objectives to earn progress toward Triumph Points, which will unlock unique rewards.
What’s available today is just a taste of what’s to come with the Solstice of Heroes event, which will expand the list of Triumphs and rewards that players may earn. The complete list of Triumphs will become available in-game starting on July 31, 2018.
Some of the hardcore veterans among you may have already done everything there is to do thus far, but some of you might have some progress to make in the next few weeks.
When Solstice of Heroes begins, Triumphs will become available in-game that track your progress towards Moments of Triumph. As you complete these Triumphs, they will increase your score, which will unlock certain rewards at different point thresholds.
Here is the breakdown of rewards for crossing each point threshold:
- Complete any Triumph – Get your tracking emblem for Moments of Triumph (This emblem will show total Triumph Points earned)
- 125 points – Get the Right Choice, a Legendary Ghost Shell
- 250 points – The Solstice of Heroes Moments of Triumph T-shirt offer becomes available
- 300 points – Get Comrades in Arms, a Legendary Sparrow
- 400 points (all) – Get the Eternally Triumphant emblem upgrade
The Solstice of Heroes Moments of Triumph T-shirt redemption page is live now, but you won’t be able to secure your code until Solstice of Heroes begins on July 31, 2018. After you complete enough Triumphs in Destiny 2 to reach a score of 250, you can go to the Moments of Triumph page on Bungie.net to retrieve the code you will need to purchase your customizable T-shirt.
These are not the only rewards you can earn during the Solstice of Heroes. We’ll have more specifics on that leading up to the event. Stay tuned to the blog on July 17, 2018, for more details.
All information concerning Moments of Triumph for Destiny 2 is currently available in the Destiny 2 Solstice of Heroes: Moments of Triumph Guide. The Moments of Triumph FAQ is also available in this Help Article.
Update 1.2.3 releases on July 17, 2018
Tuesday, July 17 @ 10 a.m. PDT, Update 1.2.3 will become available to players. To allow players to download and install this update and prepare for the launch of Prestige raid lairs, “Leviathan, Eater of Worlds” and “Leviathan, Spire of Stars” will be temporarily disabled. These activities will become available for players to compete for World First at the following times:
- “Leviathan, Eater of Worlds” Prestige, 11 a.m. PDT on July 17
- “Leviathan, Spire of Stars” Prestige, 10 a.m. PDT on July 18
For the Destiny 2 Update 1.2.3 deployment schedule, players should visit our Destiny Server and Update Status page.
Summary of what’s coming with Update 1.2.3:
- Exotic Armor fixes, Quality of Life changes, and Crucible updates such as quickplay will be changing to 6v6, and rumble will be returning.
- Prestige Modes will be added for Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars raid lairs (Prestige raid lairs will have a weekly curated weapon loadout and modifier).
- Earn 400 Power weapons and unique Armor Ornaments from Prestige raid lairs.
- Both raid lairs will also have a rare chance to drop Exotic Masterwork Catalysts.
- Momentum will be removed from Heroic Adventures.
- Bounties will be obtainable from a variety of vendors, they will generally award XP and faction reputation (though some will offer even better rewards), and can be redeemed “in the field” to immediately claim your rewards.
- and more!!
Read the last TWAB post to learn more about Update 1.2.3 and stay tuned to bungie.net next week for the full patch notes, expected to become available at 9 a.m. PDT on Tuesday, July 17, 2018.
Solstice of Heroes will begin July 31st!
- During this event players will be able to earn armor at 400 Power. (More details will be posted about this event when more information is posted by Bungie)
Click here for more details about Update 1.2.3 and Solstice of Heroes.
Releases September 4!!
To pre-order and get details about Forsaken and the Annual Pass: CLICK HERE!
For more details and videos: View the Destiny 2 Forsaken Info Page!
Thank you for reading this post and all of your support! I hope you all have a great weekend! 🙂
View more posts by visiting the home page or click Kybers Corner at the top of this post.