- Fixed duplicate elimination effects on the recording player.
- Added VOIP to Android.
- Expanded device support to the Essential-PH, Motorola, HTC, Sony Xperia devices.
- Major memory optimization on Android devices with Adreno GPUs. This addresses the performance degradation seen due to memory pressure.
- Implemented a new Audio Mixer, which addresses issues with sound quality and consistency.
- Items on the ground now have tooltips.
- Custom HUD Layout Tool now has a more consistent apply/cancel flow.
- The player healthbar and squad healthbars are now moveable in the Custom HUD Layout tool.
- Dragging-and-dropping an item from the quickbar now drops the whole stack. To split a stack, drag-and-drop with the inventory window open.
- Dragging-and-dropping an item from the quickbar no longer stops consumable use.
- UI prompts now appear on vehicles for entering and switching seats.
- Corrected some issues with screen resolution in certain locales on Android.
- The screen will no longer timeout without user input on iOS.
- Adjusted steering sensitivity on vehicles.
- Players are now able to thank the bus driver.
- Gyro controls are now usable regardless of orientation on iOS.
- Resolved an issue with turbo-building sometimes being stuck “on” when using the quickbar to turbo-build.
- Fixed the challenges button to use large buttons on mobile.
- Fixed an issue where toggling between pickaxe/weapons wouldn’t properly change weapons.
- Exhaust problems with the Street Racer Bike Gliders for mobile have been repaired. The Bikes should run clean now.
- No longer able to interact with UI behind the challenges screen.
- Players who are experiencing issues with abruptly going to the Home Screen when pressing jump on certain Samsung Galaxy devices can do the following to fix the issue.
- Go to Settings > Display > Navigation > Hard Press Home Button > Turn the feature off
Source: Fortnite Website (view original article)