Xûr is located in the Hangar (Tower). For the duration of Season 4 Trials of the Nine and Faction Rallies will not be active. Get more activity details and read some of the most recent Destiny 2 news below.
Note: For Destiny 2: Forsaken guides click here to visit the new page currently being made. New guides and helpful info will be periodically added to this new page.
Departs: Tuesday, Sept 11 @ 10AM PDT
Location: Winding Cove, EDZ
All Exotic Items Available
Ashen Wake – Titan Gauntlets (23 LS)
Nezarec’s Sin – Warlock Helmet (23 LS)
Five of Swords (Legendary Challenge Card for Nightfall) – Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory. (Free Item)
Trials will be unavailable as of now and for the duration Season 4!
Important Info Regarding Trials by Bungie:
Trials of the Nine will be unavailable for the duration of Season 4. The design team is putting it back on the workbench to make it a fitting challenge for the hardcore warrior. When the weekly activity returns, it will feature updated rewards, Power advantages, and other gameplay changes. The final weekend of Season 3 Trials of the Nine will take place on the weekend of August 24. We’ll tell you more about our goals and our progress during Season 4.
Source: Bungie TWAB article
Recent News and Updates (view recent news and updates at Bungie.net)
Find out more details about Year Two Seasons and the Annual Pass:
Started with Destiny 2: Forsaken. The first offer is for any player who signs up by opting in and verifying their email and completes the Destiny 2: Forsaken campaign by the end of September will receive a free digital download of the Destiny 2: Forsaken Original Soundtrack, 110 minutes of music plus two bonus tracks from the Whisper of the Worm quest that are available only through this offer.
As the Season of the Outlaw rolls on, Bungie Rewards will offer additional collector’s items to earn, acquire and unlock that are uniquely crafted to commemorate various tiers of in game accomplishments.
To sign up, you can visit the Bungie Rewards page now. As new offers are added to Bungie Rewards, we’ll update the page with more details.
In addition to Bungie Rewards going live, Bungie will also be giving away the Pursuit of Dreams in-game Destiny 2 emblem with any purchase from the Bungie Store now through November 28.
Source: Bungie.net (view original article)
Last Wish Raid (Requires Forsaken)
Begins: Sept 14 @ 10 AM PDT
When “Last Wish” becomes available, the first fireteam of six to complete the raid will have the opportunity to acquire real-world trophies for each teammate, commemorating their accomplishments. Bungie will have more details next week, so stay tuned. (Raid guides and loot available will be posted over time after the raid launches to this the Last Wish page)
Destiny Player Support (Info from Bungie TWAB)
Forsaken has landed, and Destiny Player Support is here to make sure your time in the Reef is stable. They’ve been in the trenches, providing troubleshooting steps for various known issues and passing along information for investigations. Would you like to know more? This is their report.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 2.0.2
On Tuesday, September 11, Destiny 2 will undergo maintenance to receive Hotfix 2.0.2. For the deployment schedule, please see the times listed below or check out our Server and Update Status help article.
On Tuesday, September 11:
- 9 AM PDT: Hotfix 2.0.2 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions
- 10 AM PDT: Online players who have not installed Hotfix 2.0.2 will be removed to the login screen at the next activity completion
- 2 PM PDT: All remaining online players who have not yet installed Hotfix 2.0.2 will be removed to the login screen to install the patch
Challenges and Resets
With the release of Destiny 2: Forsaken, challenges have become a new avenue for players to acquire powerful rewards.
There are two types of challenges: daily and weekly. Now, these types behave a bit differently when it comes to resets.
Weekly challenges follow the weekly reset each Tuesday at 10 AM PDT.
Daily challenges, on the other hand, offer a unique challenge each day, and they reset every four days. Here are some examples:
- The first daily strike challenge was offered on Tuesday, September 4. So, the next daily strike challenge will arrive with a reset on Saturday, September 8.
- The first daily Gambit challenge was offered on Wednesday, September 5. So, the next daily Gambit challenge will arrive with a reset on Sunday, September 9.
- However, players will retain daily challenges until they’re completed.
- If a player completes the daily strike challenge on Friday, September 7, the challenge will be offered once more on Saturday, September 8.
- If a player does not complete the daily strike challenge by Saturday, September 8, they will not receive a duplicate challenge. Instead, the challenge will be reset and progress will be cleared.
Available Now! To buy Forsaken and get more details: CLICK HERE!
I hope you all are enjoying Forsaken and have a great weekend!