Destiny 2 Weekly Reset
Starts: Tuesday, October 09 @ 10AM PT
Ends: Tuesday, October 16 @ 10AM PT
View daily modifiers and activities/bounties that reset daily here.
Last Wish Raid (Requires Forsaken)
Recommended Power: 550
Weekly Raid Challenge: Summoning Ritual (Kalli)
Activate all 9 plates and kill all 3 ogre’s that will spawn in the middle. Do this every phase until Kalli is defeated.
Note: Your clan must be level 4 in order to pick up this challenge w/Hawthorne.
- Kalli, the Corrupted (challenge mode guide video / typed guide)
- Shuro Chi, the Corrupted
- Morgeth, the Spirekeeper
- Vault Security Mechanism Puzzle
- Riven of a Thousand Voices
- Take the stone to Techeun – Queenswalk
Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Pools > Gardens > Calus
Challenge Mode: Pleasure Gardens
Challenge Requirement: Relic holder may only shoot one flower each per damage phase.
Guaranteed Challenge Rewards: A Raid Specific Item, Challenge Mode Emblem, and Tokens.
Challenge Video Guide
Prestige Raid Lairs (Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars)
Recommended Power: 380
Modifier – Arsenal:
Weapons have no reserve ammo. Emptying the clip of a weapon refills the clips of your holstered weapons.
Armsmaster Required Loadout:
Energy: Fusion Rifle
Power: Fusion Rifle
Rewards: 400 Power Weapon and Armor Ornaments (exotic catalysts have a chance to drop)
Challenges (Rewards Powerful Gear)
- Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
- Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
Warden of Nothing
Prison of Elders. Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.
Unique Item: Warden’s Law – Legendary Hand Cannon (Kinetic)
The Dreaming City. Hunt down one of Queen Mara’s most trusted advisers and free her from Taken possession.
Unique Item: Horror’s Least – Legendary Pulse Rifle (Energy)
Io. Seek vengeance against the Vex Mind that corrupted Asher’s arm.
Unique Item: Silicon Neuroma – Legendary Sniper Rifle
Complete the nightfall to receive a ‘challenge card’ (If you already have one, this will still be in your inventory)
Add burns / increase the difficulty on the challenge card to increase the scoring modifier for your run
Get a highscore and earn unique weapons and exotic accessories. The higher the score, the higher your chance.
Click here to learn more about Nightfall Unique Rewards.
Complete various activities on Titan including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Rewards: Powerful Gear
Challenges and Quest (with Petra at The Dreaming City)
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Weekly Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- Ascendant Challenge: Portal is located in the Chamber of Stars Lost Sector. (watch guide)
- The Oracle Engine Quest: Complete this quest located on The Dreaming City,
Rewards Oracle Offering:
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
- Daily: Complete 1 match in the Crucible.
- Weekly: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
Rewards: Powerful Gear
Weekly Crucible Playlist: Supremacy
Weekly Clan Challenge
Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan – Complete clan bounties to earn XP.
Rewards: Powerful Gear
Weekly Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid. (Each engram earned rewards powerful gear, once per week and per account)
Weekly Gambit Challenges
- Complete 1 daily match (resets daily)
- Complete 3 matches (weekly, once per character)
Rewards: Powerful Gear
Other Ways to Earn Powerful Gear
- Guardian of All: Complete 20 bounties of any type (Challenge with Ikora)
- Weekly Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class light element as a team member (Weekly Singe: Solar. Check in-game for daily modifiers. The modifiers will be the same for strikes, heroic adventures and heroic daily story missions)
- Heroic Daily Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions. (Weekly Singe: Solar, check in-game for daily modifiers)
- Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is, it should be located on the planet the current Flashpoint is on for the week. (This week adventure will be on Titan)
- Wanted Bounty (Spider): Gravetide Summoner – Titan
Remember to check in-game for new bounties, activities (daily strike, crucible, and gambit), and challenges NPC’s have like Ikora. Everyday at reset you should see you have Prime Attunement, this buff allows you to earn powerful engram(s) by defeating challenging enemies (Click here to get more details about Prime Attunement and Engrams.)
Escalation Protocol (Requires Warmind Expansion)
Recommended Power: 370 | Max Players: 9 (3 per fireteam)
Final Boss: Damkath, the Mask—an Ogre that may only be damaged by shooting the growth on his back.
Weapons: Ikelos Sniper Rifle
More Info: Read more about Escalation Protocol here
Ghost Shells and Emotes:
Lambda Shell – Legendary Emote (400 BD)
Sad Trombone – Exotic Emote (3250 BD)
Odd Dance – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
Ships and Sparrows:
Where Stars Collide – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
Galactic Hum – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
Mappa Mundarum – Legendary Ship (600 BD)
Skedaddle – Legendary Ship (600 BD)
Dragonfly Regalia Armor – Leg Armor (800 BD)
Shaders and Mods
AI-COM/RSPN: Reboot – Legendary Transmat Effect: Adds a green beam to your transmat effects. (450 BD)
Gold Beam Effects – Rare Transmat Effect: Adds a gold beam to your transmat effects. (150 BD)
Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard– When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (250 BD)
Gleaming Boon of the Crucible– When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (600 BD)
Fireteam Medallion – Increases XP gains and loot for you and your fireteam from strikes, public events, and the crucible for 4 hours. (50 BD)
Prismatic Matrix Items
Dragonfly Regalia Vest Legendary Chest Armor
Dragonfly Regalia Helm Legendary Helmet
Dragonfly Regalia Bond Legendary Warlock Bond
Atlantis Shell Legendary Ghost Shell
Awkward Greeting Rare Emote
Jade Rabbit Projection Rare Ghost Projection
Guardian Angel (The Chaperone Exotic Shotgun) Ornament
Death to Kells Exotic Ship
Astera Blade Legendary Ship
Here I Stand Legendary Vehicle
Arrives: Friday, October 12 @ 10AM PDT
Departs: Tuesday, October 16 @ 10AM PDT
Click link above to view Xûr’s Inventory and Location on Friday’s.
Begins on October 16, 2018, with a celebration of lost heroes and a new challenge to tackle. It includes a costume party, and you’re all invited. It ends with a quest to solve a murder.
Be on the lookout next week for a full reveal via the Bungie blog.
Recent News and Updates (view recent news and updates at Bungie.net)
Sept 27: This Week at Bungie – One Last Curse
Find out more details about Year Two Seasons and the Annual Pass:
Gambit and the Malfeasance Quest
The following changes are currently in development for Destiny 2 Update 2.0.5, planned for October 30. If any issues are found in the course of that work, changes may be delayed or tweaked accordingly. Make sure to stay tuned for future updates. Without further ado, here’s what you need to know, coming directly from the Gambit team.
Malfeasance Acquisition: We’ve heard player feedback concerning the spawn rates of the Ascendant Primeval Servitor, and we are making adjustments to how frequently it will appear.
During week three of the curse cycle, also known as a full-curse week, the Ascendant Primeval Servitor will have almost the same chance to spawn as any other Primeval. We will also be increasing the chance for the boss to spawn during lesser-curse weeks, but it will still be lower than during a full-curse week.
For full transparency, since the Ascendant Primeval Servitor spawn rate will increase significantly when these changes are released, we are tweaking how ship and Sparrow rewards drop from the boss. Vanity items are no longer guaranteed drops for subsequent boss kills after you earn the quest, instead the vanity items will now only have a chance to drop.
Quitter Protection: We are currently developing a change to Gambit matchmaking that will help with the extended load times some players have been experiencing. When this change is released, we will be re-enabling quitter penalties for the Gambit playlist. However, we have increased the number of games players can leave before they are restricted from the playlist. We are making this change to help mitigate some situations where bad internet connectivity results in a restriction.
Power Ammo Crate Changes: To help balance some weapons, we’re changing the amount of ammo that you will receive when opening an ammo crate with certain weapons equipped:
- Sleeper Simulant: Ammo crate will grant two shots (down from four)
- Swords: Ammo crate will grant 12 Sword ammo (up from six)
The Gambit team is closely monitoring community feedback and looking at game data. In future updates, you should expect changes to Gambit bounties, how frequently you earn rewards, and other changes to the mode that will give teams in the lead a greater advantage. We’ll be back in future weeks to shed more light on the future of Gambit as it continues to evolve.
—The Gambit Team
Last year, we used Roadmaps to telegraph how Destiny 2 was going to evolve. In the months to come, our plans for the Seasons and the Annual Pass are the items worth illustrating. That doesn’t mean that you won’t receive updates that address the issues you’ve been talking to us about. Here are some downloads that we hope are worth putting on your calendar, as well as a quick preview of what to expect from each of them.
Destiny 2 Update 2.0.4, tentatively scheduled for October 16, 2018:
- Added the ability to hover over Lost Sectors to see their name once a player has looted them
- Players can now track up to three pursuits
- Added Through Fire and Flood, Zenobia D, and Crooked Fang-4fr to the world Legendary pool— Edge Transit will have some company
- Fixed a bug where Prime Engrams were going straight to the Postmaster at the end of Crucible matches; they will now show alongside other end-of-match rewards
- Added transmat effects to Collections, under the Flair category
- Tracking for acquired transmat effects began with the launch of Forsaken on September 4; transmat effects gained (inventory or Postmaster), used, or dismantled after that date will be unlocked in Collections
- Transmat effects are unlocked when added to player inventory, NOT when you gain ships that have them pre-socketed
- We have identified a very rare issue where the Gambit invasion portal will not reactivate once used, and we are currently developing a fix
- We are developing a fix for an issue where One Thousand Voices may cause loud screeching audio when fired while strafing or jumping
Destiny 2 Update 2.0.5, tentatively scheduled for October 30, 2018. Please note, the changes listed below are currently in development. These could change, be impacted by delays, or cut if issues are found. Stay tuned for updates!
- Rebalancing functionality of Distribution/Dynamo perks, requiring players to be near opponents for Super energy benefits
- Slightly increasing Sword damage in PvE to address player feedback
- Slightly increasing Fusion Rifle damage in PvE
- Increasing viability of Malfeasance in PvE and Gambit activities
- Adjusting visibility of the Titan’s Banner Shield, making it easier for players to see through the effects
- Adjusting Exotic rewards to help reduce the number of duplicate drops
- Players may still receive duplicates, but there will be better chances for Forsaken exotics when receiving Exotic rewards
- The chance for a Nightfall Unique Reward to drop will increase each time a Nightfall is completed without a unique drop
- Adding Masterwork Cores as rewards for specific Spider “Wanted” bounties and general Scrapper bounties
- Reducing the time for single-shader deletion from your inventory
- We are developing a fix for an issues where a team will defeat the Ascendant Primeval Servitor, but the opposing team receives credit for the kill
Expect more details on the blog for each update in the coming weeks.
As the Season of the Outlaw rolls on, Bungie Rewards will offer additional collector’s items to earn, acquire and unlock that are uniquely crafted to commemorate various tiers of in game accomplishments.
To sign up, you can visit the Bungie Rewards page now. As new offers are added to Bungie Rewards, we’ll update the page with more details.
Source: Bungie.net (view original article)
Have a great week!