Xûr is located in Giant’s Scar on Io. This week Festival of the Lost, Iron Banner, and the Shattered Throne are also live! Get more activity details and read some of the most recent Destiny 2 news below.
Departs: Tuesday, Oct 23 @ 10AM PDT
Location: Giant’s Scar, Io
All Exotic Items Available
Ashen Wake – Titan Gauntlets (23 LS)
Five of Swords (Legendary Challenge Card for Nightfall) – Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory. (Free Item)
Festival of the Lost (Oct 16 – Nov 06)
A celebration of lost heroes and a new challenge to tackle. It includes a costume party, and you’re all invited. It ends with a quest to solve a murder. Visit Amanda in the Tower (Hangar area) to begin this event! Visit Amanda in the Tower (Hangar area) to begin this event!
Haunted Forest guide (includes details about the Horror Story auto rifle)
View the full Festival of the Lost guide on this site by clicking here!
Begins: Live Now
Ends: Tuesday 10/23 @ 10AM PST
Changes from Update 2.0.4:
- Fixed an issue where Iron Engram displayed a higher Power level than intended
- Fixed an issue where Iron Banner token rewards from matches were doubled
- All Iron Banner bounties will now reward powerful gear
- Iron Banner bounty requirements have been reduced:
- Lightbearer: Super kills reduced to 20 from 25
- Iron in the Blood: Match completions reduced to 15 from 30
- Shine On: Orbs generated reduced to 50 from 100
- Iron Victory: Match wins reduced to 7 from 10
- To Be Precise: Precision kills reduced to 50 from 100
- All in a Week’s Work: Kills reduced to 150 from 250
- Fixed an issue where the kill feed would no longer display under certain circumstances
- Capture Zone waypoints no longer pulse when progress state changes or when in a Power Play in Iron Banner
- Fixed an issue that prevented audio cues from playing when players are revived in Countdown
- In Breakthrough, fixed an issue where the “Quick Strike” medal could be awarded for a short time after deploying the Breaker
- Fixed an issue where the Survival medal “Lone Gun” was firing for all players when winning a round
- Corrected an issue where the new “Perimeter Control” medal in Control did not properly replace the deprecated “I Live Here Now” medal
- Updated quest step “The Candidate” in “Forging the Broadsword” to new requirements: “In the Crucible, rapidly defeat opponents in groups of two or more.”
- This step will now track individual players defeated in a multikill instead of counting only “Double Play” medals
- Before, “Triple Play” rewarded +1 progress for 1 Double Play. Now, “Triple Play” will award +2 progress for “Double Play” and +1 for “Triple Play.”
Earn Triple Valor Gains
Earn triple Valor in the Crucible and during Iron Banner!
Triple Valor: 10/19–10/23
Recent News and Updates (view recent news and updates at Bungie.net)
Find out more details about Year Two Seasons and the Annual Pass:
Launching a game reveals what we did right and where we could have done better. With the first month of Forsaken behind us, we’re taking stock of what we’ve learned. Some of those learnings will manifest in game updates that we’re deploying in the very near future, but not every improvement can be made with code changes. We also want to make it less complicated for other Guardians to begin their journey in Forsaken.
Effective October 16, the purchase of Destiny 2: Forsaken will include the two expansions included in the Destiny 2 Expansion Pass. Every player of Destiny 2 who has yet to touch down on the Tangled Shore will need only the Forsaken upgrade. Our hope is that this will eliminate some of the questions that confront a player as they try to join our party.
“What about us?” we can hear everyone who has already purchased Forsaken asking.
You’re our Vanguard. We appreciate you beginning the hunt on day one. You were there when the first raid finish changed the Dreaming City. You’ve been part of the conversation that has breathed enthusiasm back into the Tower. For you, and only the players like you, we have a collection of veteran’s rewards as an expression of our appreciation for being on the frontlines.
Every Guardian who played Forsaken prior to October 16 will receive the following bundle of items:
The Tiger Stripe Black Shader and Veterans Nameplate emblem are exclusive to players who earn this bundle by playing Forsaken prior to October 16. The two Exotic emotes will be made available on Eververse sometime in the future. All item names are subject to change.
Thank you for playing, and thank you for being the first to experience what we’ve created. This package is currently slated to be delivered to Veterans in early December. When the new Guardians arrive, please join us in extending to them the welcome that has made this community so notorious as an awesome group of people.
As the Season of the Outlaw rolls on, Bungie Rewards will offer additional collector’s items to earn, acquire and unlock that are uniquely crafted to commemorate various tiers of in game accomplishments.
To sign up, you can visit the Bungie Rewards page now. As new offers are added to Bungie Rewards, we’ll update the page with more details.
Source: Bungie.net (view original article)
Have a great weekend!