Destiny 2 Weekly Reset
Starts: Tuesday, October 23 @ 10AM PT
Ends: Tuesday, October 30 @ 10AM PT
Festival of the Lost is live!
View daily modifiers and activities/bounties that reset daily here.
Last Wish Raid (Requires Forsaken)
Recommended Power: 550
Weekly Raid Challenge: Forever Fight – Morgeth
Do not kill Ogres that spawn!
Note: Your clan must be level 4 in order to pick up this challenge w/Hawthorne.
- Kalli, the Corrupted (challenge mode guide video / typed guide)
- Shuro Chi, the Corrupted
- Morgeth, the Spirekeeper (challenge mode video guide)
- Vault Security Mechanism Puzzle
- Riven of a Thousand Voices
- Take the stone to Techeun – Queenswalk
Weekly Order: Pools > Gardens > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge Mode: Royal Pools
Challenge Requirement: One player must stay in the middle pool area, with boots in the water until the encounter is completed.
Guaranteed Challenge Rewards: A Raid Specific Item, Challenge Mode Emblem, and Tokens.
Challenge Video Guide
Prestige Raid Lairs (Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars)
Recommended Power: 380
Modifier – Prism:
Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout:
Kinetic: Hand Cannon
Energy: Sniper Rifle
Rewards: 400 Power Weapon and Armor Ornaments (exotic catalysts have a chance to drop)
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
- Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
The Insight Terminus
Nessus. Break into the ancient Vex installation.
Unique Item: The Long Goodbye – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Energy)
The Arms Dealer
Earth. Shut down the operations of an ironmonger providing weapons to the Red Legion.
Unique Item: Tilt Fuse – Exotic Sparrow
The Hallowed Lair
The Tangled Shore. The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.
Unique Item: Mindbender’s Ambition – Legendary Shotgun (Energy)
Complete the nightfall to receive a ‘challenge card’ (If you already have one, this will still be in your inventory)
Add burns / increase the difficulty on the challenge card to increase the scoring modifier for your run
Get a highscore and earn unique weapons and exotic accessories. The higher the score, the higher your chance.
Click here to learn more about Nightfall Unique Rewards.
Complete various activities on EDZ including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Rewards: Powerful Gear
Challenges and Quest (with Petra at The Dreaming City)
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Weekly Vendor Challenge (The Strand): Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- Broken Courier Quest: Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Portal is located in Gardens of Esila. (guide)
Rewards Oracle Offering:
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Daily: Complete 1 match in the Crucible.
- Weekly: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
Weekly Crucible Playlist: Doubles
Weekly Clan Challenges
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan – Complete clan bounties to earn XP.
- Raid Challenge Bounty: Summoning Ritual (Must be clan level 4 to get this bounty. Currently you will only be able to get and do the challenge bounties once, it isn’t suppose to be like this and Bungie is aware of this issue)
Weekly Clan Engrams:
- Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid.
Rewards: Each engram earned rewards powerful gear, once per week and per account.
Weekly Gambit Challenges
- Complete 1 daily match (resets daily)
- Complete 3 matches (weekly, once per character)
Rewards: Powerful Gear
Other Ways to Earn Powerful Gear
- Weekly Guardian of All: Complete 20 bounties of any type (Challenge with Ikora)
- Weekly Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class light element as a team member. Complete 1 strike each day for powerful gear. (Weekly Singe: Arc. Check in-game for daily modifiers. The modifiers will be the same for strikes, heroic adventures and heroic daily story missions)
- Weekly Heroic Daily Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions (Weekly Singe: Solar, check in-game for daily modifiers)
- Daily Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is, it should be located on the planet the current Flashpoint is on for the week. (This week adventure will be on the EDZ)
- Weekly Wanted Bounty with Spider: Silent Fang, located on Io. (guide)
Remember to check in-game for new bounties, activities (daily strike, crucible, and gambit), and challenges NPC’s have like Ikora. Everyday at reset you should see you have Prime Attunement, this buff allows you to earn powerful engram(s) by defeating challenging enemies (Click here to get more details about Prime Attunement and Engrams.)
Escalation Protocol (Requires Warmind Expansion)
Recommended Power: 370 | Max Players: 9 (3 per fireteam)
More Info: Read more about Escalation Protocol here
Ghost Shells and Emotes:
Open Orchid Shell – Legendary Shell (400 BD)
All Mine – Exotic Emote (3250 BD)
Celebratory Dance – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
Ships and Sparrows:
The Tall Tale – Exotic Ship (2000 BD)
Deadfall – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
Battle-Shrike – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
Sickle Skiff – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
Dragonfly Armor – Helmet (1200 BD)
Shaders and Mods
Nebula Rose – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
Cabal Arrival – Legendary Transmat Effect: Adds Vex effects to your transmat effects. (450 BD)
Crucible Blue – Rare Transmat Effect: Adds a blue Crucible crest to your transmat effects. (150 BD)
Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard– When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (250 BD)
Gleaming Boon of the Crucible– When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (600 BD)
Fireteam Medallion – Increases XP gains and loot for you and your fireteam from strikes, public events, and the crucible for 4 hours. (50 BD)
Prismatic Matrix Items:
Festival of the Lost Items:
Magnificent Dance – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
Xenon Direct – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
Winchester’s Ruin – Exotic Sparrow (2500 BD)
Event Specific Chest Armor (800 BD):
Event Specific Legendary Leg Armor (800 BD):
Glitterball Mask – Legendary Mask (1450 BD)
Festival of the Lost (Oct 16 – Nov 06)
A celebration of lost heroes and a new challenge to tackle. It includes a costume party, and you’re all invited. It ends with a quest to solve a murder. Visit Amanda in the Tower (Hangar area) to begin this event! Visit Amanda in the Tower (Hangar area) to begin this event!
Haunted Forest guide (includes details about the Horror Story auto rifle)
View the full Festival of the Lost guide on this site by clicking here!
Arrives: Friday, October 26 @ 10AM PDT
Departs: Tuesday, October 30 @ 10AM PDT
Click link above to view Xûr’s Inventory and Location on Friday’s.
Recent News and Updates (view recent news and updates at Bungie.net)
Find out more details about Year Two Seasons and the Annual Pass:
Launching a game reveals what we did right and where we could have done better. With the first month of Forsaken behind us, we’re taking stock of what we’ve learned. Some of those learnings will manifest in game updates that we’re deploying in the very near future, but not every improvement can be made with code changes. We also want to make it less complicated for other Guardians to begin their journey in Forsaken.
Effective October 16, the purchase of Destiny 2: Forsaken will include the two expansions included in the Destiny 2 Expansion Pass. Every player of Destiny 2 who has yet to touch down on the Tangled Shore will need only the Forsaken upgrade. Our hope is that this will eliminate some of the questions that confront a player as they try to join our party.
“What about us?” we can hear everyone who has already purchased Forsaken asking.
You’re our Vanguard. We appreciate you beginning the hunt on day one. You were there when the first raid finish changed the Dreaming City. You’ve been part of the conversation that has breathed enthusiasm back into the Tower. For you, and only the players like you, we have a collection of veteran’s rewards as an expression of our appreciation for being on the frontlines.
Every Guardian who played Forsaken prior to October 16 will receive the following bundle of items:
The Tiger Stripe Black Shader and Veterans Nameplate emblem are exclusive to players who earn this bundle by playing Forsaken prior to October 16. The two Exotic emotes will be made available on Eververse sometime in the future. All item names are subject to change.
Thank you for playing, and thank you for being the first to experience what we’ve created. This package is currently slated to be delivered to Veterans in early December. When the new Guardians arrive, please join us in extending to them the welcome that has made this community so notorious as an awesome group of people.
As the Season of the Outlaw rolls on, Bungie Rewards will offer additional collector’s items to earn, acquire and unlock that are uniquely crafted to commemorate various tiers of in game accomplishments.
To sign up, you can visit the Bungie Rewards page now. As new offers are added to Bungie Rewards, we’ll update the page with more details.
Source: Bungie.net (view original article)
Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have a great week!