- Your name now always appears at the top of your squad list in-game.
- When a Challenge bundle is delayed, it will now display as “Coming Soon” rather than “Unlocking in 0 seconds.”
- Chain quests in the Challenge bundles now show the current quest number in the chain over the total number of quests in the chain.
- Example: 1/2, 2/3, etc.
ART + ANIMATION
- New variants added to the Musha and Hime Outfits that are part of the Bushido set.
- No Challenges are needed to unlock these variants. If you own the Outfits they will be automatically unlocked.
- Pets no longer get stuck floating in the air after their owner drives a vehicle off a jump.
- Fixed Quadcrasher Jump Trick animation displays.
- Changes in other players’ aim and view directions are now smoother, both in-game and during replays.
- Better handling of larger memory Android devices (6 GB+)
- Custom HUD Layout users can now toggle the visibility of buttons across Combat/Build modes.
- Red – Hidden
- Green – Visible
- Blue – Does not affect visibility
- Buttons will only be shown when they are relevant to the player, even when set to “visible”.
- Example: Buttons shown while holding a weapon will only be shown on screen while a weapon is being held.
- The Combat/Build quickbar is now resizeable within Custom HUD Layout.
- This includes extra buttons.
- Players can now edit structures while in combat mode while holding any weapon.
- The first weapon picked now properly equips automatically.
Source: Fortnite Website (view original article)