Update: Due to the time change the ritual reset time changes to 1 hour earlier for regions that observe Daylight Savings Time. (New Reset Time effective 11/04/18: 9am PST, 10am MST, 11am CST, 12pm EST)
Source: @bungie via Twitter
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset
Starts: Tuesday, October 30 @ 10AM PDT
Ends: Tuesday, November 06 @ 9AM PST
Notes: This is the FINAL week of Festival of the Lost!
View daily modifiers and activities/bounties that reset daily here.
Last Wish Raid (Requires Forsaken)
Recommended Power: 550
Weekly Raid Challenge: Forever Fight – Morgeth
Do not kill Ogres that spawn!
Note: Your clan must be level 4 in order to pick up this challenge w/Hawthorne.
- Kalli, the Corrupted (challenge mode guide video / typed guide)
- Shuro Chi, the Corrupted
- Morgeth, the Spirekeeper (challenge mode video guide)
- Vault Security Mechanism Puzzle
- Riven of a Thousand Voices
- Take the stone to Techeun – Queenswalk
Weekly Order: Pools > Gardens > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge Mode: Gauntlet
Challenge Requirement: Players cannot stand on the same plate more than once.
Guaranteed Challenge Rewards: A Raid Specific Item, Challenge Mode Emblem, and Tokens.
Challenge Video Guide
Prestige Raid Lairs (Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars)
Recommended Power: 380
Modifier – Arsenal:
Weapons have no reserve ammo. Emptying the clip of a weapon refills the clips of your holstered weapons.
Armsmaster Required Loadout:
Kinetic: Auto Rifle
Energy: Auto Rifle
Rewards: 400 Power Weapon and Armor Ornaments (exotic catalysts have a chance to drop)
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
- Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
The Dreaming City. Hunt down one of Queen Mara’s most trusted advisors and free her from Taken possession.
Unique Item: Horror’s Least – Legendary Pulse Rifle (Energy)
The Arms Dealer
Earth. Shut down the operations of an ironmonger providing weapons to the Red Legion.
Unique Item: Tilt Fuse – Exotic Sparrow
The Hallowed Lair
The Tangled Shore. The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.
Unique Item: Mindbender’s Ambition – Legendary Shotgun (Energy)
Complete the nightfall to receive a ‘challenge card’ (If you already have one, this will still be in your inventory)
Add burns / increase the difficulty on the challenge card to increase the scoring modifier for your run
Get a highscore and earn unique weapons and exotic accessories. The higher the score, the higher your chance.
Click here to learn more about Nightfall Unique Rewards.
Complete various activities on Nessus including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Rewards: Powerful Gear
Challenges and Quest (with Petra at The Dreaming City)
Weekly Location: Divilian Mists
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Weekly Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- The Oracle Engine Quest: The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Portal is located in the Spine of Keres. (video guide)
Rewards Oracle Offering:
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Daily: Complete 1 match in the Crucible.
- Weekly: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
Weekly Crucible Playlist: Breakthrough
Weekly Clan Challenges
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan – Complete clan bounties to earn XP.
- Raid Challenge Bounty: Forever Fight, Morgeth (Must be clan level 4 to get this bounty. Currently you will only be able to get and do the challenge bounties once, it isn’t suppose to be like this and Bungie is aware of this issue)
Weekly Clan Engrams:
- Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid.
Rewards: Each engram earned rewards powerful gear, once per week and per account.
Weekly Gambit Challenges
- Complete 1 daily match (resets daily)
- Complete 3 matches (weekly, once per character)
Rewards: Powerful Gear
Earn Increased Infamy in Gambit!
Infamy gained from bounties, wins, and losses will all be increased.
Begins: 10 AM PDT October 30
Ends: 10 AM PDT November 2
Begins: 10 AM PDT November 2
Ends: 10 AM PDT November 7
Other Ways to Earn Powerful Gear
- Weekly Guardian of All Challenge with Ikora: Complete 20 bounties of any type.
- Weekly Wanted Bounty with Spider: Gravetide Summoner, on Titan. (wanted bounty video guide // click here to view materials available with Spider)
- Weekly Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class light element as a team member. Complete 1 strike each day for powerful gear. (Weekly Singe: Solar. Check in-game for daily modifiers. The modifiers will be the same for strikes, heroic adventures and heroic daily story missions)
- Weekly Heroic Daily Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions. (Weekly Singe: Solar, check in-game for daily modifiers)
- Daily Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is.
Remember to check in-game for new bounties, activities (daily strike, crucible, and gambit), and challenges NPC’s have like Ikora. Everyday at reset you should see you have Prime Attunement, this buff allows you to earn powerful engram(s) by defeating challenging enemies (Click here to get more details about Prime Attunement and Engrams.)
Escalation Protocol (Requires Warmind Expansion)
Recommended Power: 370 | Max Players: 9 (3 per fireteam)
Final Boss: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol—an Ogre that is surrounded by an aura that grants him an immunity shield whenever any Hive passes through it.
Weapons: Ikelos Shotgun
More Info: Read more about Escalation Protocol here
Ghost Shells and Emotes:
Orcasong Shell – Legendary Shell (3250 BD)
Cranking Dance – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
Rev It Up – Rare Emote (400 BD)
Ships and Sparrows:
Unfinal Shapes – Exotic Ship (2000 BD)
Nebula Bloom – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
Ravager’s Ride – Exotic Sparrow (2500 BD)
Glam Tobogan – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
Dragonfly Armor – Leg Armor (800 BD)
Shaders and Mods
Dawn and Dusk – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
Reef Oracle – Legendary Transmat Effect: Adds an Awoken circle appearance to your transmat effects. (450 BD)
Ghost White – Rare Transmat Effect: Adds a white Ghost to your transmat effects. (150 BD)
Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard– When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (250 BD)
Gleaming Boon of the Crucible– When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (600 BD)
Fireteam Medallion – Increases XP gains and loot for you and your fireteam from strikes, public events, and the crucible for 4 hours. (50 BD)
Prismatic Matrix Items:
Festival of the Lost Items:
Heroic Guitarist – Exotic Emote (3250 BD)
Aerial Shroud – Exotic Shell (2000 BD)
Bishop’s Run – Legendary Ship (600 BD)
Nine Lives Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850 BD)
Event Specific Chest Armor (1200 BD):
Event Specific Legendary Helmet (1200 BD):
Colonel Mask – Legendary Mask (1450 BD)
Festival of the Lost (FINAL WEEK)
Ends: Tuesday, November 06 @ 10AM PDT
A celebration of lost heroes and a new challenge to tackle. It includes a costume party, and you’re all invited. It ends with a quest to solve a murder. Visit Amanda in the Tower (Hangar area) to begin this event! Visit Amanda in the Tower (Hangar area) to begin this event!
Haunted Forest guide (includes details about the Horror Story auto rifle)
View the full Festival of the Lost guide on this site by clicking here!
Arrives: Friday, November 02 @ 10AM PDT
Departs: Tuesday, November 06 @ 10AM PDT
Click link above to view Xûr’s Inventory and Location on Friday’s.
Recent News and Updates (view recent news and updates at Bungie.net)
Find out more details about Year Two Seasons and the Annual Pass:
Update 2.0.5 brings more than just quality-of-life updates to the game. Starting October 30, the Destiny 2: Forsaken Refer-a-Friend program becomes available! Veteran players may begin to refer new players to Forsaken, via a link on Bungie.net, and embark on the Refer-a-Friend quest.
Veterans, it’s on you to show your referral the ropes. The quest gives you ample time to get your friend up to speed on everything Destiny 2, from perk sets to raid loadouts. New players, this is your time to learn what it is to be a Guardian. As you complete steps throughout the quest, both of you—veteran and referral—will earn some sleek rewards to commemorate your camaraderie.
If you happen to have multiple friends to refer, there’s more loot to earn. Veteran players who refer multiple new players to Destiny 2: Forsaken will receive additional rewards.
If you’re currently wondering if you qualify as a veteran or new player, here are the specifics:
Veteran Player Requirements
A veteran player is any player who owns Destiny 2: Forsaken. Veteran players may invite new players for the Refer-a-Friend promotion.
New Player Requirements
A new player is any player who does not own Destiny 2: Forsaken, or has owned it for less than 7 days. Once a player has owned Destiny 2: Forsaken for longer than 7 days, they are no longer eligible to be referred for the Refer-a-Friend promotion. Once referred, the quest may completed at any time.
NOTE: As we have recently updated Destiny 2: Forsaken to also include Curse of Osiris and Warmind, we are extending new player qualifications. Players who purchased Forsaken between October 16th-30th will qualify as a new player and be eligible for referral up to November 7, 2018.
As the Season of the Outlaw rolls on, Bungie Rewards will offer additional collector’s items to earn, acquire and unlock that are uniquely crafted to commemorate various tiers of in game accomplishments.
To sign up, you can visit the Bungie Rewards page now. As new offers are added to Bungie Rewards, we’ll update the page with more details.
Source: Bungie.net (view original article)
I hope you all have a great week and a Happy Halloween!