Corral and defeat enemies in a new Limited Time Mode or light the fuse and make a bang with the newest weapon to debut in Battle Royale. Haunt your enemies with a spooky pistol that comes to Save the World.
This town ain’t big enough for the hundred of us! Use weapons from frontier times in this Limited Time Mode to earn a Victory Royale!
Long fuse, big BOOM! Light the fuse on this explosive addition and cook it until you’re ready to throw.
Wanting to track the top community issues? Head over to our Fortnite | Community Issues Trello board here.
LIMITED TIME MODE: WILD WEST
Fight for the Victory Royale using a limited set of weapons and items such as Hunting Rifles, Shotguns and Dynamite.
- Available Weapons
- Hunting Rifle
- Pump Shotgun
- Double Barrel Shotgun
- Six Shooter
- Available Items
- Medical Kits
- Slurp Juice
- Supply Drops can contain
- Epic Six Shooters
- Legendary Double Barrel Shotguns
- Slurp Juice
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- New Weapon: Dynamite
- Uncommon rarity, found in stacks of 3.
- Available from floor loot, chests, Vending Machines, Supply Llamas, and Supply Drops.
- 70 damage to players and 800 damage to structures.
- Explosion is in the shape of a flat cylinder
- 1600 units in diameter and 384 units in height.
- Initiating a throw will start a 5-second fuse that can’t be canceled.
- Throw range is shorter than standard Grenades.
New Tournament: Scavenger Pop-Up Cup Duos
- Scavenger game mode adjustments:
- Material cap reduced from 500 to 300.
- Drop count of Clingers and Grenades increased from 3 to 5.
- Safe zone changes
- Reduced the radius of Circle 3 from 20000 to 15000
- Reduced the radius of Circle 4 from 10000 to 7500
- Circle 4 is now the first circle partially outside of the previous safe zone (was circle 5)
- Increased chances of supply drops in later circles
- Circle 9 now travels twice as far but takes twice as long to close
Source: Fortnite Website (view original article)
This town ain't big enough for the 100 of us…
Ride into the v6.30 Content Update to see what's new. Available now! https://t.co/JbnqFzgli8
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) November 20, 2018