DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET
Starts: Tuesday, Jan 15 @ 9AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Jan 22 @ 9AM PST
Learn more about weekly activities by reading info below. (Note: ⭐ The star symbol means that activity rewards powerful gear)
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset. IRON BANNER/DOUBLE VALOR! Nightfalls, Weapon Forges, New Projections & More! by Mesa Sean on YouTube<< Subscribe for more Destiny videos!
SCOURGE OF THE PAST RAID CHALLENGE (Annual Pass Required)
Recommended Power: 640, but has no minimum Power requirement
⭐ Weekly Challenge: All for One, One for All
- All players in the fireteam must “collect” each buff in the vault encounter. (Meaning that everyone individually has to obtain and dunk the Continuous, Angular and Parallel buffs BEFORE the boss is killed. If the boss is killed too early, the challenge is failed. Source: Reddit)
Destiny 2: Black Armory | All for One and One for All – New Level 4 Clan Reward!! by Speer Gaming on You Yube << Click link to subscribe for more Destiny 2 videos!
Note: To pick up Scourge of the Past raid challenge bounties with Hawthorne your clan must be rank 4. Click here to learn more and view guides.
⭐ Weekly Challenge: Keep Out (Vault)
- Keep Knights out of the center of vault area.
Note: Your clan does not have to be rank 4 to pick up these raid challenges with Hawthorne. You only need access to the Last Wish raid in order to get Last Wish challenges. View this page for more info about the Last Wish raid.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars)
Recommended Power: 380
Modifier – Prism
Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout:
Kinetic: Hand Cannon
Energy: Sniper Rifle
⭐ Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
⭐ Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
The Insight Terminus
Nessus. Break into the ancient Vex installation.
Unique Item: The Long Goodbye – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Energy)
Lake of Shadows
Earth. Stem the tide of Taken flowing into the European Dead Zone from beneath the waves.
Unique Item: The Militia’s Birthright – Legendary Grenade Launcher (Kinetic)
Nessus. Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
Unique Item: Impact Velocity – Exotic Sparrow
Click here to learn more about Nightfall Unique Rewards.
⭐ Titan – Complete various activities on Io including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Weekly Location: The Strand
⭐ Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Weekly Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- Broken Courier Quest: Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
⭐ Wanted Bounty: Gravetide Summoner
- Hunt down the wanted Gravetide Summoner who escaped from the Prison of Elders.
Weekly Material Exchange:
1 Enhancement Cores
- Cost: x10 Legendary Shards (Cost increases if you buy more than one)
1 Legendary Shards
- Cost: x10 Phaseglass Needle
- Cost: x1 Legendary Shards
- Cost: x5000 Glimmer
- Cost: x5000 Glimmer
5 Alkane Dust
- Cost: x5000 Glimmer
- Cost: x5000 Glimmer
ADA-1 (Black Armory – Annual Pass Required)
Location: Fast Travel Node at Tower
Note: The Annual Pass is required for this vendor and you must also have access to a forge in able to get bounties and items from Ada-1.
⭐ Weekly Challenge
- Recipe for Success: Complete Weapon Frames – Successfully forge multiple weapon frames in the lost forges of the Black Armory.
⭐ Weapon Frames – 1 Ballistics Log each
- Powerful Machine Gun Frame
- Powerful Sword Frame
- Powerful Pulse Rifle Frame
Note: To view the other bounties and items Ada-1 has this week visit the Destiny 2 Reddit page.
THE LOST FORGES (Black Armory – Annual Pass Required)
Summary: An all-new three-player matchmade activity that will unfold over the Season. Survive the chaos at each Forge to craft the Black Armory’s Golden Age weapons.
- Volundr Forge – EDZ
- Gofannon Forge – Artifacts Edge, Nessus
- Izanami Forge – Nessus
- Berguisa Forge – Unlocked
Notes: Now that all forges are available, they will be on a cycle like the Dreaming City. Click here to learn more about the Lost Forges, includes guides.
⭐ Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan – Complete clan bounties to earn XP.
⭐ Raid Challenge Bounties: All for One, One for All and Keep Out
⭐ Weekly Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid. (Your clan may earn one powerful engram for each of the activities listed per week for all members in the clan)
View weekly raid challenges (clan bounties) for Last Wish and Scourge of the Past here.
⭐ Complete 1 daily match (resets daily)
⭐ Complete 3 matches (weekly, once per character)
Recommended Power: 370 | Max Players: 9 (3 per fireteam)
Weapon: Ikelos SMG
More Info: Read more about Escalation Protocol here.
⭐ OTHER ACTIVITIES THAT REWARD POWERFUL GEAR
Weekly Singe: Arc (strikes, adventures, and heroic story missions)
- Weekly Guardian of All Challenge with Ikora: Complete 20 bounties of any type.
- Weekly Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class light element as a team member. Complete 1 strike each day for powerful gear.
- Weekly Heroic Daily Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions.
- Daily Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is.
- Weekly Crucible: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
- Daily Crucible: Complete 1 match in the Crucible.
Weekly Crucible Playlist: Iron Banner
Weekly Order: Pools > Gauntlet > Gardens > Calus
To view daily modifiers for adventures and etc click here.
Remember to check in-game for new bounties, activities (daily strike, crucible, and gambit), and challenges NPC’s have like Ikora. Everyday at reset you should see you have Prime Attunement, this buff allows you to earn powerful engram(s) by defeating challenging enemies. (Click here to get more details about Prime Attunement and Engrams)
Begins: January 15, 2019
Ends: January 22, 2019
Ghost Shells and Emotes:
Floating Dance – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
Awkward Greeting – Rare Emote (400 BD)
Ships and Sparrows:
Ódrerir – Exotic Ship (2000 BD)
Captain Nemo – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
Solo Stand – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
Exotic Armor Ornament
Hunter: Victorian Silverhawk – Celestial Nighthawk Helmet (1950 BD)
Shaders and Mods
Lilac Bombast – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
Dawn and Dusk – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
Traveler’s Wake Effects – Legendary Transmat Effect: Adds a Traveler theme to your transmat effects. (450 BD)
Purple Class Sigil – Rare Transmat Effect: Adds a purple class sigil to your transmat effects. (150 BD)
Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard– When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (250 BD)
Gleaming Boon of the Crucible– When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (600 BD)
Fireteam Medallion – Increases XP gains and loot for you and your fireteam from strikes, public events, and the crucible for 4 hours. (50 BD)
Arrives: Friday, January 18 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, January 22 @ 9 AM PST
Click link above to view Xûr’s Inventory and Location on Friday’s.
RECENT NEWS & UPDATES (view recent news and updates at Bungie.net)
To find out more about the Annual Pass visit: https://www.destinythegame.com/annualpass and read the article by Bungie: The Road Ahead – New Seasons. New Challenges. New Rewards.
Live on January 29, 2019
Quest Reward: The Draw – Exotic Hand Cannon
Click here to learn more about this quest line!