This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the Giant’s Scar, Io. View more vendor/activity details, news, and more below.
- The Final Iron Banner of this season is live until the weekly reset on the 26th.
- The Curse is at Full Strength and The Shattered Throne is open
- Earn Triple Infamy in Gambit from Feb 26 – Mar 05.
- Supremacy returns Tuesday, Feb 26.
- COMING SOON… Season of the Drifter arrives on March 5th!!
Departs: Tuesday, Feb 26 @ 9 AM PST
Location: Giant’s Scar, Io
All Exotic Items Available
Titan: Synthoceps – Gauntlets (23 LS)
Hunter: Orpheus Rig – Leg Armor (23 LS)
Warlock: Aeon Soul – Gauntlets (23 LS)
Five of Swords (Legendary Challenge Card for Nightfall) – Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory. (Free Item)
Fated Engram – Exotic Engram: An engram with a predestined outcome. It will contain a new Exotic if any remain to be collected. (In other words rewards you with an exotic that you have not already earned, year one items only)
Destiny 2. XUR LOCATION & EXOTIC LOOT! February 22, 2019. (GREAT ROLLS!) Where is Xur 2-22-2019? by Mesa Sean << Click link to subscribe for more Destiny 2 videos!
Ends: Tuesday, February 26 @ 9 AM PST
This is the final Iron Banner for the Season of the Forge, as well as your last chance to collect the Iron Fellowship armor set before this vendor is refreshed next season. The Crimil’s Dagger Hand Cannon and Hero’s Burden SMG will continue to be available next season as post-match drops and rewards from Saladin. Make sure you turn in all of your completed bounties before the end of the season. When the Season of the Drifter begins, they will be removed from your inventory. Your Iron Banner tokens will persist into the next season. Good luck out there, Guardians!
Info via Reddit:
Date: Tuesday, February 26
Time: 10 AM–12 PM PST
Members of the Raid Test team will be fighting the good fight, as designers, artists, producers and more lend commentary on taking an idea and creating the greatest challenge our game has to offer.
To get Gambit primed for the Season of the Drifter, we have been working on some Quality of Life improvements We’re changing the way this little game is played, based on our own experience as players and a lot of feedback that we’ve collected since Forsaken launched. Today, Senior Designer Robbie Stevens is speaking on behalf of the team to take us through the changes you can expect on March 5.
Robbie: As we build on the Gambit theme in Season of the Drifter, we want to make sure to address some of the top feedback items for the base activity. Below is a sneak-peak of changes we’ve made based on the community’s feedback. Expect more details and additional quality-of-life changes for Gambit when Season of the Drifter drops on March 5.
- Changed the third round of Gambit to a Primeval rush sudden death. This will speed up Gambit matches overall and add a change of pace to the final round.
- Overhauled how we choose the invader spawn location and increased the number of invader spawn points for each map. This should greatly reduce the chances of spawning very near or in direct line of sight of an enemy Guardian.
- Implemented Idle Protection which means that players that remain dormant for too long will not receive end-of-match rewards or Infamy points.
- The Triumph “Light vs. Light” can now be progressed by killing any Guardian using a Super, not just invaders. This makes attaining the Dredgen title a less daunting task.
- Adjustments to Blocker types by deposit tier:
- Small Blocker = Taken Goblin with less health than the previous Phalanx.
- Medium Blocker = Taken Captain with more health than the previous Knight.
- Large Blocker = Taken Knight with more health than the previous Ogre.
These changes arrive with the Season of the Drifter. To get you ready for the change in seasons, we’re enabling Triple Infamy for the final week of Season of the Forge.
EARN TRIPLE INFAMY
Starts: Tuesday, February 26 @ 9 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, March 5 @ 9 AM PST
Thanks for stopping by and supporting this blog. I hope you all have a great weekend!
🖤 Epic Creator Code: Kyber3000
If you would like to support me you may enter the code above in Fortnite Item Shop. The code usually expires/disappears in the Item Shop every 14 days so you will need to re-enter it after that time. You can also apply the tag Kyber3000 when you purchase games in the Epic Games Store.
Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it!