The Weekly Reset post and graphic for March 05 will be posted a bit later (hopefully no later than 12pm PST) since I would like to add some of the new activities that will be available with Season of the Drifter. Your patience is appreciated!
Note: If you are looking for a reset graphic until I have posted it, check out @nicregis to see if his infographic is available on Twitter, or visit the Destiny 2 Reddit for the latest weekly reset post.
DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET
Starts: Tuesday, February 26 @ 9 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, March 05 @ 9 AM PST
- Season of the Drifter goes live next week, March 5th. Details will be posted as soon as available.
- Supremacy Crucible mode is live this week.
- Earn Triple Infamy in Gambit.
Note: ⭐ This star symbol means that activity rewards powerful gear. If you would like to see info not shown here or see any info that is incorrect please leave a comment or message me, your feedback is always appreciated!
Destiny 2 | SEASON 5 ENDS & RESET NEWS! Triple Infamy, Rewards, Nightfalls & Eververse (26th Feb) by xHOUNDISHx on YouTube << Click to subscribe for more Destiny videos!
Date: Tuesday, February 26
Time: LIVE NOW until 12 PM PST
Members of the Raid Test team will be fighting the good fight, as designers, artists, producers and more lend commentary on taking an idea and creating the greatest challenge our game has to offer.
SCOURGE OF THE PAST RAID CHALLENGE (Annual Pass Required)
Recommended Power: 640, but has no minimum Power requirement
⭐ Weekly Challenge: All for One, One for All
- All players in the fireteam must “collect” each buff. (Meaning that everyone individually has to obtain and dunk the Continuous, Angular and Parallel buffs BEFORE the boss is killed. If the boss is killed too early, the challenge is failed. Source: Reddit)
Destiny 2: Black Armory | All for One and One for All – New Level 4 Clan Reward!! by Speer Gaming on You Yube << Click link to subscribe for more Destiny 2 videos!
Note: To pick up Scourge of the Past raid challenge bounties with Hawthorne your clan must be rank 4. Click here to learn more and view guides.
⭐ Weekly Challenge: Strength of Memory (Riven)
- Do not shoot the same Riven eye more than once.
Note: Your clan does not have to be rank 4 to pick up these raid challenges with Hawthorne. You only need access to the Last Wish raid in order to get Last Wish challenges. View this page for more info about the Last Wish raid.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars)
Recommended Power: 380
Modifier – Prism:
- Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout:
These are the types of weapons required for Prestige Raid Lairs.
- Kinetic: Hand Cannon
- Energy: Sniper Rifle
- Power: Anything
⭐ Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
⭐ Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
Warden of Nothing
Prison of Elders. Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.
Unique Item: Warden’s Law – Legendary Hand Cannon (Kinetic)
Mars. Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
Unique Item: BrayTech Osprey – Legendary Rocket Launcher
The Inverted Spire
Nessus. End the Red Legion expedition that’s ripped open the planet’s surface.
Unique Item: Trichromatica – Exotic Ghost Shell
Click here to learn more about Nightfall Unique Rewards.
⭐ MERCURY: Complete various activities on Io including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Curse Strength: Low
⭐ Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Weekly Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- Broken Courier Quest: Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
⭐ Wanted Bounty: Gravetide Summoner (Titan)
- Hunt down the wanted Gravetide Summoner who escaped from the Prison of Elders.
ADA-1 (Black Armory – Annual Pass Required)
Location: Fast Travel Node at Tower
⭐ Weekly Challenge
- Recipe for Success: Complete Weapon Frames – Successfully forge multiple weapon frames in the lost forges of the Black Armory.
⭐ Weapon Frames – 1 Ballistics Log each
- Powerful Hand Cannon Frame – Kindled Orchid
- Powerful Bow Frame – The Spiteful Fang
- Powerful Auto Rifle Frame – The Ringing Nail
Note: To view the other bounties and items Ada-1 has this week visit the Destiny 2 Reddit page.
⭐ Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan – Complete clan bounties to earn XP.
⭐ Raid Challenge Bounties: Strength of Memory (Last Wish) and All for One, One for All (Scourge of the Past)
⭐ Weekly Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid. (Your clan may earn one powerful engram for each of the activities listed per week for all members in the clan)
View weekly raid challenges (clan bounties) for Last Wish and Scourge of the Past here.
⭐ Complete 1 daily match (resets daily)
⭐ Complete 3 matches (weekly, once per character)
Recommended Power: 370 | Max Players: 9 (3 per fireteam)
Final Boss: Damkath, the Mask—an Ogre that may only be damaged by shooting the growth on his back.
Weapons: Ikelos Sniper Rifle
More Info: Read more about Escalation Protocol here.
⭐ OTHER ACTIVITIES THAT REWARD POWERFUL GEAR
Weekly Singe: Arc (strikes, adventures, and heroic story missions)
- Weekly Guardian of All Challenge with Ikora: Complete 20 bounties of any type.
- Weekly Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class light element as a team member. Complete 1 strike each day for powerful gear.
- Weekly Heroic Daily Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions.
- Daily Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is.
- Weekly Crucible: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
- Daily Crucible: Complete 1 match in the Crucible.
Weekly Crucible Playlist: Supremacy
Weekly Order: Pools > Gauntlet > Gardens > Calus
To view daily modifiers for adventures and etc click here.
Remember to check in-game for new bounties, activities (daily strike, crucible, and gambit), and challenges NPC’s have like Ikora. Everyday at reset you should see you have Prime Attunement, this buff allows you to earn powerful engram(s) by defeating challenging enemies. (Click here to get more details about Prime Attunement and Engrams)
Ghost Shells and Emotes:
Future Perfect Shell – Ghost Shell (2850 BD)
Pyrrhic Victory – Exotic Emote (3250 BD)
Overnight Dance – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
Ships and Sparrows:
Granite Burrow – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
Mainsail Royal – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
Pegasus Bravo – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
Data Stream – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
Exotic Armor Ornaments – 1500 BD
Hunter: Thundergod – Raiden Flux Chest Armor Ornament (1500 BD)
Titan: Electronic Mindcage – Insurmountable Skullfort Helmet Ornament (1500 BD)
Warlock: Transcendent Geometry – Vesper of Radius Chest Armor Ornament (1500 BD)
Exotic Weapon Ornaments
Desert Camo – MIDA Multi-Tool Ornament (1250 BD)
Shaders and Mods
Plesiohedral State – Legendary Transmat Effect: Adds pixelation to your transmat effects. (450 BD)
Yellow Class Sigil – Rare Transmat Effect: Adds a yellow class sigil to your transmat effects. (150 BD)
Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard– When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (250 BD)
Gleaming Boon of the Crucible– When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (600 BD)
Fireteam Medallion – Increases XP gains and loot for you and your fireteam from strikes, public events, and the crucible for 4 hours. (50 BD)
Arrives: Friday, March 01 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, March 05 @ 9 AM PST
Click link above to view Xûr’s Inventory and Location on Friday’s.
To get Gambit primed for the Season of the Drifter, we have been working on some Quality of Life improvements We’re changing the way this little game is played, based on our own experience as players and a lot of feedback that we’ve collected since Forsaken launched. Today, Senior Designer Robbie Stevens is speaking on behalf of the team to take us through the changes you can expect on March 5.
Robbie: As we build on the Gambit theme in Season of the Drifter, we want to make sure to address some of the top feedback items for the base activity. Below is a sneak-peak of changes we’ve made based on the community’s feedback. Expect more details and additional quality-of-life changes for Gambit when Season of the Drifter drops on March 5.
- Changed the third round of Gambit to a Primeval rush sudden death. This will speed up Gambit matches overall and add a change of pace to the final round.
- Overhauled how we choose the invader spawn location and increased the number of invader spawn points for each map. This should greatly reduce the chances of spawning very near or in direct line of sight of an enemy Guardian.
- Implemented Idle Protection which means that players that remain dormant for too long will not receive end-of-match rewards or Infamy points.
- The Triumph “Light vs. Light” can now be progressed by killing any Guardian using a Super, not just invaders. This makes attaining the Dredgen title a less daunting task.
- Adjustments to Blocker types by deposit tier:
- Small Blocker = Taken Goblin with less health than the previous Phalanx.
- Medium Blocker = Taken Captain with more health than the previous Knight.
- Large Blocker = Taken Knight with more health than the previous Ogre.
These changes arrive with the Season of the Drifter. To get you ready for the change in seasons, we’re enabling Triple Infamy for the final week of Season of the Forge.
EARN TRIPLE INFAMY
Starts: Tuesday, February 26 @ 9 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, March 5 @ 9 AM PST
To find out more about the Annual Pass visit: https://www.destinythegame.com/annualpass and read the article by Bungie: The Road Ahead – New Seasons. New Challenges. New Rewards.
Thanks for stopping by and supporting this blog. I hope you all have a great week!
🖤 Epic Creator Code: Kyber3000
If you would like to support Kyber3000 you may enter the creator code above in Fortnite Item Shop. (Note: It seems after 14 days the creator code deactivates, so if you would like to keep supporting you will need to re-enter the code in the Item Shop.)
Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it!
You may also apply the tag Kyber3000 on a variety of other games at the Epic Games Store.