Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is coming up on Sunday, March 10th. This will change the Weekly Reset time to 10 AM PDT (1700 UTC) every week until November 03, 2019 when it will go back to 9 AM PST.
DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET
Starts: Tuesday, March 05 @ 9 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, March 12 @ 10 AM PDT
Reminders: Season of the Drifter is live!!
- Power cap raised to 700
- Powerful bounties may give only a maximum possible Power reward from the season in which they were acquired
- Powerful bounties completed in Season of the Forge may only reach a maximum Power reward of 650
- Iron Banner bounties from Season of the Forge have expired and been replaced
- Ethereal Keys from the Last Wish raid now have a maximum stack size of 5
- All keys above the stack limit of 5 have been removed
Read UPDATE 2.2.0 to find out about what’s new and what changed.
Note: Since the new season just started there will be some changes and updates made throughout this site and to this post (The graphic shown above is also being updated). I appreciate your patience during this time!
Destiny 2 | DRIFTER DLC LAUNCH & SEASON 6! Huge Reset, New Weapons, Activities & More (5th March) by xHOUNDISHx on YouTube << Click for more Destiny 2 videos!
View more info about Season of the Drifter by clicking here!
For every player of Destiny 2, the Season of the Drifter will bring a new offering of rewards and challenges. As ranks in Crucible, Gambit, and Vanguard activities reset, new pinnacle weapons will beckon Guardians to reach their maximum potential again. The first spring event for Destiny will reveal a familiar forest in bloom with fresh loot. Across the spectrum of action and activity, you’ll earn more Power, Triumphs, lore, and vanity.
Players who own the Destiny 2 Annual Pass will receive our second extension for the Destiny endgame. This time, it’s the Drifter who will be your dealer, with evolutions of that little game he calls Gambit and a dangerous alliance with the Nine.
The Allegiance quest, previously forecast as the Joker’s Wild weekly quest, will invite you to choose between the Vanguard and the Drifter. Pick a side to progress through the quest from their perspective. This pledge is character based, so if you have more than one Guardian, you can play both sides. Choose wisely!
Invitations of the Nine, once upon a time referred to as Xûr Bounties, will be an exploration of the Nine and their mysterious place in the universe.
The path begins with Xûr on Friday, March 15. Annual Pass owners will be able to pick up an “Invitation of the Nine” from Xûr. Once the objectives are completed, it will transform into a bounty called “Into the Unknown.” These will be available to complete once per character, similar to the bounties you got at the beginning of Forsaken for completing an activity with a full gear set. Week over week, for Nine weeks, you’ll collect new lore and powerful rewards.
For Annual Pass holders, the rest of the Season of the Drifter packs in new combat specialties to embrace and new challenges to master. Like Season of the Forge, this journey will roll out over time, but the Drifter has plenty of action for players to experience on day one. If you think your Power is low and you want to get caught up to the rest of the community, see the Drifter to complete his new Power Surge Bounties. There are enough of them to bring your level-50 characters up to 640 Power.
SEASON OF THE DRIFTER CONTENT TIMELINE
Here is a timeline of content coming throughout Season of the Drifter. More details will be posted asap for new activities!
- Gambit Prime – New Arcadia map
- Gambit Private Matches
- Reckoning Tier 1
- Reckoning Tier 2
- Gambit Prime – Deep Six map
- Thorn Quest
- Allegiance Quest
- Invitations of the Nine
- Reckoning Tier 3
- Gambit Prime – Legion’s Folly map
- Gambit Prime – Emerald Coast map
- Gambit Prime – All Maps Available!
- Private Matches – Gambit Prime maps
- Arc Week – Free to All Players!
April 16 – May 06:
- The Revelry – Free to All Players!
This little game we call Gambit has evolved. This is where you prove you’re a Gambit veteran! Choose a specific combat role and build a new armor set with perks that will change the game. With only one round to choose the winner, teamwork will be king.
- Reaper: Clear waves and slay larger enemies
- Invader: Hunt your opponents and steal their motes
- Collector: Gather all the motes and send blockers
- Sentry: Counter Invaders and protect your bank
- March 05 – New Arcadia
- March 12 – Deep Six
- March 19 – Legion’s Folly
- March 26 – Emerald Coast
- April 06 – ALL MAPS AVAILABLE!
This section and the Gambit Prime activity page is still being updated, check back soon for more details and guides.
Winning a round of Gambit Prime is just the beginning. The Drifter has a whole new extension of the Destiny endgame. Take your rewards and risk them in a new challenge that belongs to the Nine. Confront swarms of enemies to unlock greater rewards that you can take with you into battle.
- Tier 1 – March 05
- Tier 2 – March 8
- Tier 3 – March 15
This section and the Reckoning activity page is still being updated, check back soon for more details and guides.
⭐ Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan – Complete clan bounties to earn XP.
⭐ Weekly Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid. (Your clan may earn one powerful engram for each of the activities listed per week for all members in the clan)
⭐ Raid Challenge Bounties:
- Scourge of the Past Raid Challenge: To Each Their Own: Each player must break one of Insurrection Prime’s shield weak points and must not shoot more than once each damage phase.
- Last Wish Raid Challenge: The Summoning Ritual (Kalli): Activate all 9 plates and kill Ogres in the middle.
View guides and all of the weekly raid challenges (clan bounties) for Last Wish and Scourge of the Past here.
Clan Changes made with Update 2.2.0:
- Daily clan bounties have been removed
- Once again, clan XP in Season 6 can be earned simply by completing activities
- Clan weekly bounties have been renamed to “Hawthorne’s Bounties” to differentiate them from the raid challenges that are also in Hawthorne’s inventory
- These Hawthorne Bounties are organized into 3 fixed categories: PvE, PvP, and raid
- Raid challenge bounties will continue to be available on Hawthorne for the Last Wish and Scourge of the Past raids
- Some new clan perks have been added for Season 6, and some old clan perks have returned
- Level 2 Perk: Increased public event rewards
- Level 3 Perk: Completing a weekly Hawthorne bounty awards mod components
- Level 4 Perk: Completing a clan vendor challenge awards enhancement cores
- Level 5 Perk: Increases the drop rate of Crucible and strike catalysts when playing with clanmates
- Level 6 Perk: Unlocks an additional weekly bounty for Hawthorne
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars)
Recommended Power: 380
- Arsenal: Weapons have no reserve ammo. Emptying the clip of a weapon refills the clips of your holstered weapons.
Armsmaster Required Loadout:
These are the types of weapons required for Prestige Raid Lairs.
- Kinetic: Auto Rifle
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Anything
⭐ Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
⭐ Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
Titan, Moon of Saturn. Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
Unique Item: Duty Bound – Legendary Auto Rifle
Mars. Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
Unique Item: BrayTech Osprey – Legendary Rocket Launcher
Will of the Thousands
Mars. Defeat Xol before everything is destroyed.
Unique Item: Worm God Incarnation – Transmat Effect: Adds a vision of Xol to your transmat effects.
Click here to learn more about Nightfall Unique Rewards.
⭐ TITAN: Complete various activities on Io including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Curse Strength: Medium (Next week is full curse week)
⭐ Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Weekly Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- The Oracle Engine Quest: The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
⭐ Wanted Bounty: Combustor Valus (Mercury)
- Hunt down the wanted Combustor Valus that escaped from the Prison of Elders.
ADA-1 (Black Armory – Annual Pass Required)
Location: Fast Travel Node at Tower
⭐ Weekly Challenge
- Recipe for Success: Complete Weapon Frames – Successfully forge multiple weapon frames in the lost forges of the Black Armory.
⭐ Weapon Frames – 1 Ballistics Log each
- Tatara Gaze – Powerful Sniper Rifle Frame
- Stryker’s Sure-Hand – Powerful Sword
- Powerful Auto Rifle Frame – The Ringing Nail
Note: To view the other bounties and items Ada-1 has this week visit the Destiny 2 Reddit page.
The Drifter now offers Annual Pass owners a unique set of Power Surge bounties, granting 640 Power gear. Here’s what available this week:
- Complete 2 Public Events
- Complete 2 Bounties.
Rewards: Pulse Rifle and Shotgun
- Defeat 50 Enemies
- Complete 1 Strike.
Rewards: Rocket Launcher and Chest Armor
- Send 5 Blockers
- Complete 1 Match
Rewards: Gauntlets and Leg Armor
- Defeat 10 Guardians
- Complete 1 Match
Rewards: Helmet and Class Item
⭐ Complete 1 daily match (resets daily)
⭐ Complete 3 matches (weekly, once per character)
Recommended Power: 370 | Max Players: 9 (3 per fireteam)
More Info: The final boss has a chance to drop any of the weapons above, drops from boss and not the chest. The chest is for armor. Read more about Escalation Protocol here.
⭐ OTHER ACTIVITIES THAT REWARD POWERFUL GEAR
Weekly Singe: Solar (strikes, adventures, and heroic story missions)
- Weekly Guardian of All Challenge with Ikora: Complete 20 bounties of any type.
- Weekly Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class light element as a team member. Complete 1 strike each day for powerful gear.
- Weekly Heroic Daily Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions.
- Daily Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is.
- Weekly Crucible: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
- Daily Crucible: Complete 1 match in the Crucible.
Weekly Crucible Playlist: Mayhem
Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Gardens > Pools > Calus
To view daily modifiers for adventures and etc click here.
Remember to check in-game for new bounties, activities (daily strike, crucible, and gambit), and challenges NPC’s have like Ikora. Everyday at reset you should see you have Prime Attunement, this buff allows you to earn powerful engram(s) by defeating challenging enemies. (Click here to get more details about Prime Attunement and Engrams)
Ghost Shells and Emotes:
Grooving – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
Awaken The Warmind – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
Ships and Sparrows:
DSV-Huygens IX – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
Armcoat – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
Praxic Justice – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
Mappa Mundarum – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
Legendary Armor – Leg Armor (800 BD)
Hunter: Neoteric Kiyot Strides – Legendary Leg Armor (800 BD)
Exotic Weapon Ornaments
Shaders and Mods
Frumious Blue – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
Illicit Transmat Effects – Legendary Transmat Effect: Adds an unauthorized modification to your transmat effects. (450 BD)
Green Beam Effects – Rare Transmat Effect: Adds a yellow class sigil to your transmat effects. (150 BD)
Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard– When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (250 BD)
Gleaming Boon of the Crucible– When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (600 BD)
Fireteam Medallion – Increases XP gains and loot for you and your fireteam from strikes, public events, and the crucible for 4 hours. (50 BD)
Eververse Changes made with Update 2.2.0:
- The season 5 Etched Bright Engram has been retired; in its place players can now obtain the new season 6 Notorious Bright Engram
- The Prismatic Matrix has been retired; additional information may be found in This Week at Bungie—2/28/2019
Arrives: Friday, March 08 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, March 12 @ 10 AM PDT
Click link above to view Xûr’s Inventory and Location on Friday’s.
Mar 05: Destiny 2 Update 2.2.0
To find out more about the Annual Pass visit: https://www.destinythegame.com/annualpass
SEASON OF THE DRIFTER VIDEOS
Destiny 2: Joker’s Wild | How to get NEW Season 6 Pinnacle Weapons – Full Guide and Tips!! by Speer Gaming on YouTube << Click link for more Destiny 2 videos!
Thanks for stopping by and supporting this blog. I hope you all have a great week! 🙂