UPDATES TO SEASON OF THE DRIFTER
- Reports of powerful sources granting +0 rewards
- Current investigations point toward this being from daily bounties being carried over from last Season and being used to progress weekly bounties
- We will continue looking into this issue in case there are other example of +0 drops
- Director Challenges are dropping lower Power drops than expected
- We expected players to hit the minimum-reward Power bumps at ~690 Power, but they’ve been hitting it at 650 instead
- We have a fix ready for this issue, and we’re working to ship this Hotfix 18.104.22.168 sometime after we ship next week’s update
- Fixed an issue where weekly bounties were resetting on Sundays instead of with the weekly reset on Tuesdays.
- Fixed an issue where the pursuits for Malfeasance and Breakneck were not progressing as expected in Gambit and Gambit Prime.
- Fixed an issue where the Triumph “The Best Offense,” which awards Oxygen SR3, wasn’t counting the correct number of Orbs of Light generated in strike activities.
- Fixed an issue where certain Primevals were despawning in Gambit Prime.
- Fixed an issue where Blockers were not spawning on Kell’s Grave and Cathedral of Scars. These maps will be re-enabled when this issue is resolved.
- Fixed an issue where various Gambit quests and bounties were not progressing properly.
- Fixed an issue where Gambit activities may mistakenly report that players’ motes are lost when they defeat an enemy invader.
Source: Bungie Website (view original article)