DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET
Starts: Tuesday, April 02 @ 10 AM PDT
Ends: Tuesday, April 09 @ 10 AM PDT
Note: ⭐= activity rewards powerful gear.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset. INCREASE SEASON LOOT DROPS INBOUND! Nightfalls, Powerful Gear, Vendor Items by Mesa Sean on YouTube << Click for more Destiny 2 videos!
⭐ Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan – Complete clan bounties to earn XP.
⭐ Weekly Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid. (Your clan may earn one powerful engram for each of the activities listed per week for all members in the clan)
⭐ Raid Challenge Bounties:
- Hold The Line: Do not let the timer drop below half.
- Strength of Memory (Riven): Players must not shoot the same eye more than once.
Check out the Clan Raid Challenges page to view all challenges available and for challenge guides.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars)
Recommended Power: 380
- Gladiator: Melee kills buff weapon damage and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout:
These are the types of weapons required for Prestige Raid Lairs.
- Kinetic: Shotgun
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Rocket Launcher
⭐ Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
⭐ Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
Warden of Nothing
Prison of Elders. Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.
Unique Item: Warden’s Law – Legendary Hand Cannon (Kinetic)
The Insight Terminus
Nessus. Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
Unique Item: The Long Goodbye – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Energy)
Nessus. Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
Unique Item: Impact Velocity – Exotic Sparrow
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
⭐ TANGLED SHORE: Complete various activities on Io including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Curse Strength: Full Curse (Shattered Throne is open)
⭐ Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Weekly Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- The Dark Monastery Quest: Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion’s Rest
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
⭐ Wanted Bounty: Blood Cleaver
- Hunt down the wanted Blood Cleaver that escaped from the Prison of Elders.
Check out the Destiny Reddit page to view what materials Spider has available for exchange.
ADA-1 (Black Armory – Annual Pass Required)
Location: Fast Travel Node at Tower
⭐ Weekly Challenge
- Recipe for Success: Complete Weapon Frames – Successfully forge multiple weapon frames in the lost forges of the Black Armory.
⭐ Weapon Frames – 1 Ballistics Log each
- Hammerhead – Powerful Machine Gun Frame
- Stryker’s Sure-Hand – Powerful Sword Frame
- Blast Furnace – Powerful Pulse Rifle Frame
Note: To view the other bounties and items Ada-1 has this week visit the Destiny 2 Reddit page.
⭐ Weekly Drifter Bounty: Do It
- Earn 12 points in Gambit. Wins add 3 points; losses add 1.
Rewards: Powerful Gear and +150 Infamy Points
⭐ Surge Bounties – Reward 640 Gear and Weapons
- Complete 2 Public Events
- Complete 2 Bounties.
Rewards: Pulse Rifle and Shotgun
- Defeat 50 Enemies
- Complete 1 Strike.
Rewards: Rocket Launcher and Chest Armor
- Send 5 Blockers
- Complete 1 Match
Rewards: Gauntlets and Leg Armor
- Defeat 10 Guardians
- Complete 1 Match
Rewards: Helmet and Class Item
⭐ Complete 1 daily match (resets daily)
⭐ Complete 3 matches (weekly, once per character)
⭐ Weekly Challenge: Complete 4 Matches
Note: All maps and private matches are now live for Annual Pass owners! View the Gambit Prime page for guides and more details.
Weekly Singe: Void
⭐ Weekly: Successfully complete tiers. (Higher tiers grant the most efficient progress)
Recommended Power: 370 | Max Players: 9 (3 per fireteam)
Final Boss: Damkath, the Mask—an Ogre that may only be damaged by shooting the growth on his back.
Weapon(s): Ikelos Sniper Rifle
More Info: The final boss has a chance to drop any of the weapons above, drops from boss and not the chest. The chest is for armor. Read more about Escalation Protocol here.
⭐ WEEKLY RESET INFO & MORE ACTIVITIES THAT REWARD POWERFUL GEAR
Weekly Singe: Void (strikes, adventures, and heroic story missions)
- Full Curse Strength – Shattered Throne is Open!
- All Gambit Prime maps and Private Matches are live for Annual Pass players!
- Weekly Guardian of All Challenge with Ikora: Complete 20 bounties of any type.
- Weekly Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class light element as a team member. Complete 1 strike each day for powerful gear.
- Weekly Heroic Daily Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions.
- Daily Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is.
- Weekly Crucible: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
- Daily Crucible: Complete 1 match in the Crucible.
Weekly Crucible Playlist: Breakthrough
Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Pools > Gardens > Calus
Notes: To view daily modifiers for adventures and etc click here. Remember to check in-game for new bounties, activities (daily strike, crucible, and gambit), and challenges NPC’s have like Ikora. Everyday at reset you should see you have Prime Attunement, this buff allows you to earn powerful engram(s) when you defeat challenging enemies.
Ghost Shells and Emotes:
- Tastemaker Shell – Legendary Ghost Shell (400 BD)
- Respectful Handshake – Legendary Emote (1250 BD)
- AIr Quotes – Legendary Emote (400 BD)
Ships and Sparrows:
- Rose and Bone – Exotic Ship (2000 BD)
- EGBE-01X – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
- Barebones SL-19 – Exotic Sparrow (2500 BD)
- Sickle Skiff – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
Legendary Armor – Gauntlets
- Hunter: Neoteric Kiyot Grasps – Gauntlets (800 BD)
- Titan: Sunbreak Gauntlets – Gauntlets (800 BD)
- Warlock: Gloves of the Cormorant Blade – Gauntlets (800 BD)
- Red String of Fate – Exotic Ornament for Malfeasance (1250 BD)
- Out of Place – Legendary Ornament for Lonesome (700 BD)
Shaders and Mods
- Falvedo Core – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
- Bumblebee – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
- Fallen Arrival – Legendary Transmat Effect: Adds a Fallen Servitor appearance to your transmat effects. (450 BD)
- Crucible Gold – Rare Transmat Effect: Adds a gold Crucible crest to your transmat effects. (150 BD)
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard– When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (250 BD)
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible– When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (600 BD)
- Fireteam Medallion – Increases XP gains and loot for you and your fireteam from strikes, public events, and the crucible for 4 hours. (50 BD)
To unlock this quest, you’ll need to have completed The Drifter’s initial Gambit Prime and The Reckoning quest steps up until the point you’ve got yourself some tier 1 Gambit Prime Armour. Once you’ve done all of this, go ahead and speak to The Drifter. He’ll then give a choice between siding with him, or the Vanguard. Do pay attention to the small print when you’re making a choice, as they both have different repercussions. (via Metabomb.net)
Throughout Season of the Drifter, depending on your pledge, one of these packages will be found at Ikora or Drifter upon each weekly reset:
Vanguard Weekly Package:
- Powerful Vanguard Gear
- Boon of the Vanguard
- 10 Vanguard Tactician Tokens
- Enhancement Core
Drifter Weekly Package:
- Powerful Gambit Gear
- Collector Synth
- Invader Synth
- Sentry Synth
- Reaper Synth
- 100 Infamy Points
If you’re the type of player who wants it all, or you’re an all-out lore collector, you can make a different pledge on alternate characters. Just remember that your choice will last. You can either side with a slick-talking Drifter or side with those who protect the last safe city and its people. (Source: Bungie.net)
Arrives: Friday, April 05 @ 10 AM PDT
Departs: Tuesday, April 09 @ 10 AM PDT
Click link above to view Xûr’s Inventory and Location on Friday’s.
RECENT NEWS (Bungie.net)
Here is a timeline of content coming throughout Season of the Drifter. More details will be posted asap for new activities!
- Gambit Prime – All Maps Available!
- Private Matches – Gambit Prime maps
- Update 2.2.1 (See the latest Bungie post for details)
- Arc Week – Free to All Players! (Stay tuned to Bungie.net next week for details about Arc Week)
Posted by Cozmo on the Bungie Forum: We will be increasing the drop rates of weapons in The Reckoning in Update 2.2.1. We will also be adding most of the weapons to the loot pool of Gambit Prime to increase the ways you can earn Season of the Drifter weapons. Most weapons will have a chance to drop at the end of Gambit Prime matches. Your drop chance will also increase in both Gambit Prime and the Reckoning every match you don’t get a weapon to prevent long droughts without a drop. Eventually, you will be guaranteed a drop. Gnawing Hunger, Just In Case, and Doomsday will remain as exclusive drops in the Reckoning.
April 16 – May 06:
- The Revelry – Free to All Players!
- PC Bungie Bounty: April 03 @ 10 AM Pacific
The rules are the same. Seek out Bungie during the two hours the bounty is live, and defeat them in Gambit Prime. Do that, and everyone on your team will receive the Sign of Mutual Combat emblem from Bungie. All the bounties will be streamed live at twitch.tv/Bungie, so stop in to say hi or stream snipe them. Good luck! 🙂