➡ EPIC GAMES STORE CREATOR TAG: KYBER3000
For more details visit the Borderlands 3 page!
BORDERLANDS 3 – SEPTEMBER 13, 2019
Like previous Borderlands games, Borderlands 3 casts you in the role of a Vault Hunter—a treasure-seeking badass with access to powerful abilities that violently complement the game’s seemingly never-ending arsenal of apocaliscious weapons. The Borderlands are under threat; the fanatical Calypso Twins are uniting the bandit clans and attempting to claim the galaxy’s ultimate power, and only you can stop them.
“For the past several years, the team at Gearbox Software has been devoting every ounce of our passion, creativity and love into making Borderlands 3 the biggest, baddest and most ambitious Borderlands adventure we’ve ever made,” said Gearbox Software President and CEO Randy Pitchford. “Borderlands 3 is being crafted not only as a love letter to fans of the series, but also as an ideal entry point for new players to jump in alone or cooperatively, on- or offline.”
Each of the four all-new Vault Hunters featured in today’s trailer brings different abilities and playstyles to the party and is more than capable of tackling the Twins and their followers alone if you choose to play solo. But true to the Borderlands DNA, the game can also be enjoyed cooperatively by up to four players. Teaming up with other Vault Hunters is easier than ever in Borderlands 3 because you can play alongside friends regardless of your respective character levels and mission progress. When you play together in the default co-op mode, everyone in the group will deal meaningful damage to enemies and, more importantly, will receive level-appropriate rewards when looting those enemies’ corpses.
Your Borderlands 3 adventure will get underway where it all began on Pandora, the post-apocalyptic wasteland where Borderlands and Borderlands 2 took place—but you’ll also travel to other planets within the Borderlands galaxy in search of Vaults and loot. Some of those planets can be seen in today’s trailer if you watch closely, as can some of the new enemies that inhabit them. If you’re planning on doing some sightseeing, you’re going to have to deal with the locals first.
The original shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of guns and an all-new mayhem-fueled adventure! Blast through new worlds and enemies as one of four brand new Vault Hunters – the ultimate treasure-seeking badasses of the Borderlands, each with deep skill trees, abilities and customization. Play solo or join with friends to take on insane enemies, score loads of loot and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy.
Source: Borderlands.com (view original article)
A MAYHEM-FUELED THRILL RIDE
Stop the fanatical Calypso Twins from uniting the bandit clans and claiming the galaxy’s ultimate power. Only you, a thrill-seeking Vault Hunter, have the arsenal and allies to take them down.
YOUR VAULT HUNTER, YOUR PLAYSTYLE
Become one of four extraordinary Vault Hunters, each with unique abilities, playstyles, deep skill trees, and tons of personalization options. All Vault Hunters are capable of awesome mayhem alone, but together they are unstoppable.
- Moze as THE GUNNER: When Moze needs backup she Digistructs her mech – Iron Bear – for a sucker punch of additional firepower.
- Amara as THE SIREN: A confident, capable brawler with the ability to summon ethereal fists, Amara uses her Siren powers to smash her enemies.
- FL4K as the BEASTMASTER: FL4K lives for the hunt. So do the loyal beasts that follow their master’s every command. Their preferred prey? Unsuspecting bandits, those poor suckers.
- Zane as the OPERATIVE: Specializing in battlefield gadgetry, Zane is extremely proficient at slipping into combat, creating chaos, and sneaking back out as if he were never there.
LOCK, LOAD, AND LOOT
With bazillions of guns and gadgets, every fight is an opportunity to score new gear. Firearms with self-propelling bullet shields? Check. Rifles that spawn fire-spewing volcanoes? Obviously. Guns that grow legs and chase down enemies while hurling verbal insults? Yeah, got that too.
Discover new worlds beyond Pandora, each featuring unique environments to explore and enemies to destroy. Tear through hostile deserts, battle your way across war-torn cityscapes, navigate deadly bayous and more!
QUICK & SEAMLESS CO-OP ACTION
Play with anyone at any time online or in split-screen co-op, regardless of your level or mission progress. Take down enemies and challenges as a team, but reap rewards that are yours alone – no one misses out on loot.
Bring a little extra bling to your favorite weapons in Borderlands 3 with the Gold Weapon Skins Pack, available to those who pre-purchase. This pack contains a gold weapon trinket and gold weapon skins that are applicable to all guns in the game.
- Standard Edition $59.99 – Includes the base game
- Deluxe Edition $79.99 – Includes the base game and 5 Cosmetic Skin Packs (Characters and Weapons)
- Super Deluxe Edition $99.99 – Includes the base game and 5 Cosmetic Skin Packs (Characters and Weapons). Plus the Season Pass which includes, 4 Campaign DLC Packs and the exclusive Butt Stallion Cosmetic Pack.
- Collector’s Edition $249.99 – Click link to see what it includes! (see image)
- Season Pass – 4 campaign DLC packs featuring new stories, missions and challenges. Continue your Borderlands 3 adventure with the Season Pass, featuring exclusive cosmetic items and four story campaign add-ons with new missions and challenges! This content is included with purchase of the Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition and Borderlands 3 Collector’s Edition. All Season Pass DLC will be available by September 2020. Also Includes: Butt Stallion weapon skin, Butt Stallion weapon trinket, Butt Stallion grenade mod.
Places to Pre-Order:
- via Borderlands Website
- Epic Games Store (Use creator tag KYBER3000 at checkout when purchasing games on the Epic Games Store if you’d like to support me)
- Xbox One
VAULT INSIDER PROGRAM
Jump headfirst into all things Borderlands to unlock unique content, in-game rewards, and more! Click here to learn what this program is.