This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the The Rig on Titan. View Xûr’s inventory, news, and more below.
Departs: Tuesday, Apr 09 @ 10 AM Pacific
Location: The Rig, Titan
⭐ The Magician – Invitations of the Nine Quest (Week 2): One time pick up. (9 LS)
All Exotic Items Available
Titan: Antaeus Wards – Leg Armor (23 LS)
Warlock: Winter’s Guile (23 LS)
Sunshot – Hand Cannon (Energy) (29 LS)
Five of Swords (Legendary Challenge Card for Nightfall) – Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory. (Free Item)
Fated Engram – Exotic Engram: An engram with a predestined outcome. It will contain a new Exotic if any remain to be collected. (In other words rewards you with an exotic that you have not already earned, year one items only)
Destiny 2. XUR FORSAKEN EXOTICS & BOUNTY! Xur Location/Loot April 5, 2019. Where is Xur 4-5-2019? by Mesa Sean on YouTube << Click link for more Destiny 2 videos!
To begin, you’ll need to track down Xûr (Fri – Tues). In addition to his Exotic inventory, he’ll also offer a quest item for you to complete each week, for up to nine weeks. Each week you engage, you’ll be invited to learn more about the Nine and unlock lore pages to dive deeper into their story.
Quests – 9 LS (Only one is available at a time):
- Week 1: The World
- Week 2: Justice
- Week 3: The High Priestess
- Week 4 (Currently Available): The Magician
To unlock this quest, you’ll need to have completed The Drifter’s initial Gambit Prime and The Reckoning quest steps up until the point you’ve got yourself some tier 1 Gambit Prime Armour. Once you’ve done all of this, go ahead and speak to The Drifter. He’ll then give a choice between siding with him, or the Vanguard. Do pay attention to the small print when you’re making a choice, as they both have different repercussions. (via Metabomb.net)
Throughout Season of the Drifter, depending on your pledge, one of these packages will be found at Ikora or Drifter upon each weekly reset:
Vanguard Weekly Package:
- Powerful Vanguard Gear
- Boon of the Vanguard
- 10 Vanguard Tactician Tokens
- Enhancement Core
Drifter Weekly Package:
- Powerful Gambit Gear
- Collector Synth
- Invader Synth
- Sentry Synth
- Reaper Synth
- 100 Infamy Points
If you’re the type of player who wants it all, or you’re an all-out lore collector, you can make a different pledge on alternate characters. Just remember that your choice will last. You can either side with a slick-talking Drifter or side with those who protect the last safe city and its people. (Source: Bungie.net)
NEXT IN WEEK IN DESTINY 2:
- Arc Week Begins!!
- Destiny 2 Update 2.2.1 with Arc subclass tuning.
- Mayhem will be available.
Coming April 09 for All Players!
Bungie’s goal for this happening has been to take the element that makes their sandbox crackle and put it under the microscope.
- The most noticeable update is that Bungie improved many Arc subclass paths from the time before Forsaken.
- The week will feature Arc Singe and Arc Bounties to synergize with your updated abilities. To provide a proving grounds for all this new energy,
- Mayhem will be available in the Crucible to let you experiment with your enhanced Arc abilities using shockingly short cooldowns.
- Arc Week will also feature one of the most powerful Arc weapons ever created, the Thunderlord Exotic Machine Gun. If you weren’t able to complete the quest to obtain Thunderlord last year, you will have from April 9 to April 23 to revisit the Cosmodrome and add it your collection.
- Three emotes will be available in bundles for direct purchase, one for each class. Now you can show off your mastery of the Arc arts even when your Super is on cooldown.
Arc Week buffs up several Arc subclasses. Designer Dan Gniady has all the details on what changes you can expect.
Dan: After the release of Forsaken, the sandbox team wanted to revisit some older subclass paths and freshen them up a bit. This entailed tuning for balance as well as quality-of-life fixes. We’ve also added new functionality to a couple of subclasses. In update 2.2.1, we’re focusing on Arc subclasses for Titans, Hunters, and Warlocks to kick off Arc Week. That said, we also made a couple needed changes to non-Arc abilities. Let’s get into it.
Striker Code of the Juggernaut (Bottom Path)
Notes: This path is all about punching enemies to get better at shooting them and shooting enemies to get better at punching them. We want to further incentivize engaging in this loop and make doing so move visible and flashy. Shooting an enemy should make you feel like you are primed to strike with melee. Punching an enemy and releasing your rage will make you feel like a more focused shot.
- Now increases all weapon damage for the duration of the buff
- 25% against combatants
- 20% against players
- Duration increased from 10 to 16 seconds
- Buff timer is now displayed on the HUD
- Melee damage bonus increased from 25% to 60%
- Now also triggers once you have dealt 60% damage to a target
- Any damage done after 60% will refresh the timer
- Still also triggers off shield pop
- No longer consumed after 1 melee attack
- Duration increased from 3 to 5 seconds
Arcstrider Way of the Warrior (Top Path)
Notes: This path thrives on striking with precision and timing and is heavily melee focused. To enhance this loop, we are giving it a bit more nuance with a higher potential payout. We want to allow for more room to execute and engage with both the path to success and the benefits once you do succeed.
- Bonus melee damage can now be stacked 3 times (requires a melee ability kill for each stack)
- Buff increases melee damage by 60% per stack in PvE
- Buff increases melee damage by 22.7% per stack in PvP
- For comparison, this ability used to be 1 stack and increased melee damage by 50%
- Kills with this ability now heal 40 health in addition to starting health regen
- Increased buff duration from 6 to 8 seconds
- Buff is no longer consumed by a melee hit
Arcstrider Way of the Wind (Bottom Path)
Notes: This path is about quick movement and thriving under pressure. We want to increase your ability to survive while at low health and enhance your elusiveness so you can be more confident when in danger. This way, you don’t just get a bonus when you’re injured, you have more control over what state you are in, and you can make more risk/reward choices.
- Increased the disorient distance by 50%
- Increased duration of disorient on players from 1.5 to 2 seconds
- Increased dodge recharge bonus while sprinting by 100%
- Increased bonus grenade and melee regeneration while bloodied by 25%
- Increased damage resistance while dodging from 25% to 40% in PvP
- Increased damage resistance while dodging from 63% to 70% In PvE
Stormcaller Stormtrance Super (Top and Bottom Path)
- Damage scales up to 150% over 5 seconds of continuous use of the attack
- Updated FX and audio to support this functionality
Stormcaller Attunement of Conduction (Top Path)
Notes: This path focuses prominently on chain lightning, but we also want to better sell the fantasy of being a god of erratic and dangerous energy. We want you to be delighted and surprised by the chaos you cause. On top of that, we should make the choice of using your abilities something to better strategize around, and reward you for doing so.
Chain Lightning Melee
- Can now chain up to 5 times, up from 1, and each individual target can be hit twice
- Chain damage decreased from 50 to 31 damage per chain hit
- Can now chain to many (many) more targets, and back and forth between targets
- The amount of chaining varies based on use, and I will leave it to you all to discover!
- Increase chain range from 10 meters to 12 meters
- Chaining Arc damage now reduces the cooldown of your grenade
- Works with Arc Web chains and chains from Chain Lightning Melee
- Earn 3% energy per instance of chain damage in PvE
- Earn 10% energy per instance of chain damage in PvP
Stormcaller Attunement of the Elements (Bottom Path)
Notes: Currently this path focuses on creating drone buddies for allies and staying close to them to dish out more Rifts and the buddies therein. Generally, Arc drone is short-lived, and you need to stay close to your Rift to keep it around. Now you will be able to take your pal further and, if you stick with friends, will be able to have it around much more often, making this path more potent as support.
- Increased bonus regeneration rate of Rift by 600% per nearby friendly Guardian
- This sounds insane, and it’s a big boost you will definitely feel, but it was previously very low.
- Extends Rift duration from 15 to 20 seconds
- Added a UI notification for when the buff is active
- Extended duration by 50%.
Now let’s talk about some non-Arc Changes, as well…
Voidwalker Nova Warp Super
Notes: Clearly we swung a bit hard when we hit this previously. This should serve as a nice middle ground to settle into.
- Reduced initial charged detonation energy cost by 20%
- Reduced energy cost of holding the charged detonation by 7%
- Reduced time required to fully charge the charged detonation from 0.9 seconds to 0.7 seconds
- Reduced Dark Blink cost by 20%
- Increased base Super duration from 18 seconds to 22 seconds
Dawnblade Everlasting Fire Perk
Notes: Similar to the Striker, we wanted to make sure this perk didn’t allow for infinite Supers in certain activities. We’ve increased the amount you get back upfront but put diminishing returns on it so you can’t go forever. This will still be a Super you can extend much longer with skill.
- Tuned the amount of Super gained from Everlasting Fire
- Initial return increased from 10% to 13% Super energy
- Return then decays linearly over the course of 30 kills from 13% to 0.75% returned per kill
You may be asking “What about Spectral blades???”
We know it’s out of bounds and are working right now on a few tweaks to bring it back in line. We’ll let you know the details once we’ve finished play testing and tuning to lock in on what the changes will be.
That’s all for me this time. As always, we look forward to you getting your hands on these changes and letting us know what you think. Happy electrocuting everyone!
RECENT NEWS (Bungie.net)
Here is a timeline of content coming throughout Season of the Drifter. More details will be posted asap for new activities!
- Gambit Prime – All Maps Available!
- Private Matches – Gambit Prime maps
- Update 2.2.1 (See the latest Bungie post for details)
- Arc Week – Free to All Players! (read the latest post by Bungie for details)
Posted by Cozmo on the Bungie Forum: We will be increasing the drop rates of weapons in The Reckoning in Update 2.2.1. We will also be adding most of the weapons to the loot pool of Gambit Prime to increase the ways you can earn Season of the Drifter weapons. Most weapons will have a chance to drop at the end of Gambit Prime matches. Your drop chance will also increase in both Gambit Prime and the Reckoning every match you don’t get a weapon to prevent long droughts without a drop. Eventually, you will be guaranteed a drop. Gnawing Hunger, Just In Case, and Doomsday will remain as exclusive drops in the Reckoning.
April 16 – May 06:
- The Revelry – Free to All Players!
For Weekly Reset info click here. Thanks for stopping by and supporting this blog. I hope you all have a great weekend!