DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET
Starts: Tuesday, April 09 @ 10 AM PDT
Ends: Tuesday, April 16 @ 10 AM PDT
Note: ⭐= activity rewards powerful gear.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset! ARC WEEK AND EXOTIC QUEST! by Mesa Sean on YouTube << Click for more Destiny 2 videos!
⭐ Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan – Complete clan bounties to earn XP.
⭐ Weekly Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid. (Your clan may earn one powerful engram for each of the activities listed per week for all members in the clan)
⭐ Raid Challenge Bounties:
- All For One, One For All: All players in the fireteam must “collect” each buff in the vault encounter. (Meaning that everyone individually has to obtain and dunk the Continuous, Angular and Parallel buffs BEFORE the boss is killed. If the boss is killed too early, the challenge is failed. Source: Reddit)
- Summoning Ritual: Activate all 9 plates and kill Ogres in the middle.
Check out the Clan Raid Challenges page to view all challenges available and for challenge guides.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars)
Recommended Power: 380
- Prism: Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout:
These are the types of weapons required for Prestige Raid Lairs.
- Kinetic: Hand Cannon
- Energy: Sniper Rifle
- Power: Anything
⭐ Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
⭐ Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
A Garden World
Mercury. Help Osiris cut back an out-of-control Vex Mind.
Unique Item: Universal Wavefunction – Exotic Ship
The Arms Dealer
Earth. Shut down the operations of an ironmonger providing weapons to the Red Legion.
Unique Item: Tilt Fuse – Exotic Sparrow
The Hollowed Lair
The Tangled Shore. The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.
Unique Item: Mindbender’s Ambition – Legendary Shotgun (Energy)
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
⭐ IO: Complete various activities on Io including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Curse Strength: Low Level
⭐ Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Weekly Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- Broken Courier Quest: Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
⭐ Wanted Bounty: Arcadian Chord
- Hunt down the wanted Arcadian Chord that escaped from the Prison of Elders.
Check out the Destiny Reddit page to view what materials Spider has available for exchange.
ADA-1 (Black Armory – Annual Pass Required)
Location: Fast Travel Node at Tower
⭐ Weekly Challenge
- Recipe for Success: Complete Weapon Frames – Successfully forge multiple weapon frames in the lost forges of the Black Armory.
⭐ Weapon Frames – 1 Ballistics Log each
- Powerful Hand Cannon Frame
- Powerful Sword Frame
- Powerful Sniper Rifle Frame
Note: To view the other bounties and items Ada-1 has this week visit the Destiny 2 Reddit page.
⭐ Weekly Drifter Bounty: On The Grind
- Earn 1000 points by defeating enemies, defeating Guardians, and banking Motes.
Rewards: Powerful Gear and +150 Infamy Points
⭐ Surge Bounties – Reward 640 Gear and Weapons
- Complete 2 Public Events
- Complete 2 Bounties.
Rewards: Pulse Rifle and Shotgun
- Defeat 50 Enemies
- Complete 1 Strike.
Rewards: Rocket Launcher and Chest Armor
- Send 5 Blockers
- Complete 1 Match
Rewards: Gauntlets and Leg Armor
- Defeat 10 Guardians
- Complete 1 Match
Rewards: Helmet and Class Item
⭐ Complete 1 daily match (resets daily)
⭐ Complete 3 matches (weekly, once per character)
⭐ Weekly Challenge: Complete 4 Matches
Note: All maps and private matches are now live for Annual Pass owners! View the Gambit Prime page for guides and more details.
Weekly Singe: Arc
⭐ Weekly: Successfully complete tiers. (Higher tiers grant the most efficient progress)
Recommended Power: 370 | Max Players: 9 (3 per fireteam)
Possible Weapon Drops:
More Info: The final boss has a chance to drop any of the weapons above, drops from boss and not the chest. The chest is for armor. Read more about Escalation Protocol here.
⭐ WEEKLY RESET INFO & MORE ACTIVITIES THAT REWARD POWERFUL GEAR
Weekly Singe: Arc (strikes, adventures, and heroic story missions)
- All Gambit Prime maps and Private Matches are live for Annual Pass players!
- Weekly Guardian of All Challenge with Ikora: Complete 20 bounties of any type.
- Weekly Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class light element as a team member. Complete 1 strike each day for powerful gear.
- Weekly Heroic Daily Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions.
- Daily Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is.
- Weekly Crucible: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
- Daily Crucible: Complete 1 match in the Crucible.
Weekly Crucible Playlist: Mayhem
Weekly Order: Pools > Gauntlet > Gardens > Calus
Notes: To view daily modifiers for adventures and etc click here. Remember to check in-game for new bounties, activities (daily strike, crucible, and gambit), and challenges NPC’s have like Ikora. Everyday at reset you should see you have Prime Attunement, this buff allows you to earn powerful engram(s) when you defeat challenging enemies.
Ghost Shells and Emotes:
- Plasma Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850BD)
- Newish Dance – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
- Flowing Dance – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
Ships and Sparrows:
- Skulking Fox – Exotic Ship (2000 BD)
- Vor Pyl VIII – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
- Wind Shrike – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
- Beat Patrol – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
Legendary Armor – Leg Armor
- Hunter: Neoteric Kiyot Strides (800 BD)
- Titan: Sunbreak Greaves (800 BD)
- Warlock: Boots of the Cormorant Blade – Gauntlets (800 BD)
- Vigil for Saint-14 – Exotic Ornament for Vigilance Wing (1250 BD)
- At Any Cost – Legendary Ornament for Sole Survivor (700 BD)
Shaders and Mods
- Smashing Success – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
- SUROS Modular Shine – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
- Traveler’s Wake Effects- Legendary Transmat Effect: Adds a Traveler theme to your transmat effects. (450 BD)
- Purple Class Sigil – Rare Transmat Effect: Adds a purple class sigil to your transmat effects. (150 BD)
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard– When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (250 BD)
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible– When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (600 BD)
- Fireteam Medallion – Increases XP gains and loot for you and your fireteam from strikes, public events, and the crucible for 4 hours. (50 BD)
Live Now for All Players!
Bungie’s goal for this happening has been to take the element that makes their sandbox crackle and put it under the microscope. (Click here for details)
- The most noticeable update is that Bungie improved many Arc subclass paths from the time before Forsaken.
- The week will feature Arc Singe and Arc Bounties to synergize with your updated abilities. To provide a proving grounds for all this new energy,
- Mayhem will be available in the Crucible to let you experiment with your enhanced Arc abilities using shockingly short cooldowns.
- Arc Week will also feature one of the most powerful Arc weapons ever created, the Thunderlord Exotic Machine Gun. If you weren’t able to complete the quest to obtain Thunderlord last year, you will have from April 9 to April 23 to revisit the Cosmodrome and add it your collection.
- Three emotes will be available in bundles for direct purchase, one for each class. Now you can show off your mastery of the Arc arts even when your Super is on cooldown.
To unlock this quest, you’ll need to have completed The Drifter’s initial Gambit Prime and The Reckoning quest steps up until the point you’ve got yourself some tier 1 Gambit Prime Armour. Once you’ve done all of this, go ahead and speak to The Drifter. He’ll then give a choice between siding with him, or the Vanguard. Do pay attention to the small print when you’re making a choice, as they both have different repercussions. (via Metabomb.net)
Throughout Season of the Drifter, depending on your pledge, one of these packages will be found at Ikora or Drifter upon each weekly reset:
Vanguard Weekly Package:
- Powerful Vanguard Gear
- Boon of the Vanguard
- 10 Vanguard Tactician Tokens
- Enhancement Core
Drifter Weekly Package:
- Powerful Gambit Gear
- Collector Synth
- Invader Synth
- Sentry Synth
- Reaper Synth
- 100 Infamy Points
If you’re the type of player who wants it all, or you’re an all-out lore collector, you can make a different pledge on alternate characters. Just remember that your choice will last. You can either side with a slick-talking Drifter or side with those who protect the last safe city and its people. (Source: Bungie.net)
Arrives: Friday, April 12 @ 10 AM PDT
Departs: Tuesday, April 16 @ 10 AM PDT
Click link above to view Xûr’s Inventory and Location on Friday’s.
RECENT NEWS (Bungie.net)
Here is a timeline of content coming throughout Season of the Drifter. More details will be posted asap for new activities!
April 09 – Live Now:
- Update 2.2.1 (See the latest Bungie post for details)
- Arc Week – Free to All Players! (read the latest update post by Bunge for details)
April 16 – May 06:
- The Revelry – Free to All Players!