DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET
Starts: Tuesday, April 16 @ 10 AM PDT
Ends: Tuesday, April 23 @ 10 AM PDT
Note: As you can see I have made an updated Weekly Reset infographic however after some back and forth mind battles, I finally decided to complete a larger one I have been making (it will be the size of an Instagram story post). I have always wanted to keep the infographic as small as possible so it would be easy to glance at and see all the reset info but I have found it to be quite challenging to fit in everything without it looking cluttered and/or being hard to read. The infographic will only feature challenges/activities that change once every week and reward powerful end-game rewards such as nightfall, flashpoint, raids, and etc. and this blog will include all the other reset info not on the infographic. Once it is complete I will post a poll to see what you all think and if a previous infographic is preferred or not. I plan to have the newest graphic completely done by the end of this month (April) and don’t plan to make anymore changes until the summer when new activities are suppose to arrive. I really appreciate your patience and support during the changes being made. 🙂
Destiny 2 | REVELRY QUESTS & NEW EXOTIC! Arbalest, Event Rewards, Forest & Eververse (16th April) via xHOUNDISHx on YouTube << Click for more Destiny 2 videos!
Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan – Complete clan bounties to earn XP.
Weekly Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid. (Your clan may earn one powerful engram for each of the activities listed per week for all members in the clan)
Raid Challenge Bounties:
- To Each Their Own – Each player must break one of Insurrection Prime’s shield weak points and must not shoot more than once each damage phase.
- Which Witch – Do not get hit by Shuro Chi’s sniper shot.
Check out the Clan Raid Challenges page to view all challenges available and for challenge guides.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars)
Recommended Power: 380
- Arsenal: Weapons have no reserve ammo. Emptying the clip of a weapon refills the clips of your holstered weapons.
Armsmaster Required Loadout:
These are the types of weapons required for Prestige Raid Lairs.
- Kinetic: Auto Rifle
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Anything
- Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
- Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
Lake of Shadows
Earth. Stem the tide of Taken flowing into the European Dead Zone from beneath the waves.
Unique Item: The Militia’s Birthright – Legendary Grenade Launcher (Kinetic)
Io. Seek vengeance against the Vex Mind that corrupted Asher’s arm.
Unique Item: Silicon Neuroma – Legendary Sniper Rifle
Tree of Probabilities
Mercury. Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
Unique Item: D.F.A. – Legendary Hand Cannon
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
MERCURY: Complete various activities on Io including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Curse Strength: Mid-Level
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Weekly Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- The Oracle Engine Quest: The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Wanted Bounty: Gravetide Summoner
- Hunt down the wanted Arcadian Chord that escaped from the Prison of Elders.
Check out the Destiny Reddit page to view what materials Spider has available for exchange.
ADA-1 (Black Armory – Annual Pass Required)
Location: Fast Travel Node at Tower
- Recipe for Success: Complete Weapon Frames – Successfully forge multiple weapon frames in the lost forges of the Black Armory.
Note: To view the other bounties and items Ada-1 has this week visit the Destiny 2 Reddit page.
Weekly Drifter Bounty: Might of the Traveler
- Earn points by casting Supers, defeating enemies with Supers, and creating Orbs of Light.
Rewards: Powerful Gear and +150 Infamy Points
Surge Bounties – Reward 640 Gear and Weapons
- Complete 2 Public Events
- Complete 2 Bounties.
Rewards: Pulse Rifle and Shotgun
- Defeat 50 Enemies
- Complete 1 Strike.
Rewards: Rocket Launcher and Chest Armor
- Send 5 Blockers
- Complete 1 Match
Rewards: Gauntlets and Leg Armor
- Defeat 10 Guardians
- Complete 1 Match
Rewards: Helmet and Class Item
⭐ Complete 1 daily match (resets daily)
⭐ Complete 3 matches (weekly, once per character)
Weekly Challenge: Complete 4 Matches
Note: All maps and private matches are now live for Annual Pass owners! View the Gambit Prime page for guides and more details.
Weekly: Successfully complete tiers. (Higher tiers grant the most efficient progress)
This Week: The Sword
Weekly Singe: Void
- Last Man Standing – Legendary Shotgun
- Night Watch – Legendary Scout Rifle
- Lonesome – Legendary Sidearm
- Sole Survivor – Legendary Sniper Rifle
- Just In Case – Legendary Sword
Recommended Power: 370 | Max Players: 9 (3 per fireteam)
Possible Rewards (from boss):
More Info: The final boss has a chance to drop any of the weapons above, drops from boss and not the chest. The chest is for armor. Read more about Escalation Protocol here.
WEEKLY RESET INFO & MORE ACTIVITIES THAT REWARD POWERFUL GEAR
Weekly Singe: Solar (strikes, adventures, and heroic story missions)
- Revelry Event is live, visit Eva Levante in the Tower to begin the celebration!
- Weekly Guardian of All Challenge with Ikora: Complete 20 bounties of any type.
- Weekly Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class light element as a team member. Complete 1 strike each day for powerful gear.
- Weekly Heroic Daily Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions.
- Daily Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is.
- Weekly Crucible: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
- Daily Crucible: Complete 1 match in the Crucible.
Weekly Crucible Playlist: Supremacy
Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Pools > Gardens > Calus
Notes: To view daily modifiers for adventures and etc click here. Remember to check in-game for new bounties, activities (daily strike, crucible, and gambit), and challenges NPC’s have like Ikora. Everyday at reset you should see you have Prime Attunement, this buff allows you to earn powerful engram(s) when you defeat challenging enemies.
Ghost Shells and Emotes:
- Sunshot Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850BD)
- Cup of Tea – Exotic Emote (3250 BD)
- Disco Dance – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
Ships and Sparrows:
- Holacanthus – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
- Fleet Ska IX – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
- Gossamer Longshot – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
- The Whipcrack – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
Legendary Armor – Chest Armor
- Hunter: Neoteric Kiyot Vest (1200 BD)
- Titan: Sunbreak Plate (1200 BD)
- Warlock: Duster of the Cormorant Blade (1200 BD)
- Vostok – Exotic Ornament for Wardcliff Coil (1250 BD)
- The Bunker – Legendary Ornament for Bug-Out Bag (700 BD)
Shaders and Mods
- Bloody Tooth – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
- Nebula Rose – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
- Jade Coin Effects – Legendary Transmat Effect: Adds the illusion of a Gambit coin to your transmat effects. (450 BD)
- Silver Beam Effects – Rare Transmat Effect: Adds a silver beam sigil to your transmat effects. (150 BD)
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard– When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (250 BD)
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible– When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (600 BD)
- Fireteam Medallion – Increases XP gains and loot for you and your fireteam from strikes, public events, and the crucible for 4 hours. (50 BD)
Ricochet Dance – Legendary Dance (700 BD)
Equinoctial Edge – Exotic Sparrow (2500 BD)
The Saturnalian – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
Gauntlets – Legendary Vernal Armor (800 BD) will add info for each class
Class Item – Legendary Vernal Armor (800 BD) will add info for each class
Spring Breeze Effects – Legendary Transmat Effect: Adds a spring breeze to your transmat effects. (450 BD)
Live Now – May 06
Visit Eva Levante in the Tower to begin the celebration!
The Revelry is a new event available to all Destiny 2 players that celebrates the joy of Spring. The Tower is overflowing with colorful arrangements, and Eva Levante has a new activity for you to enjoy with new rewards to claim. But that’s just the beginning—the celebration spans across the solar system, offering ways for your character to feel more powerful in every activity Destiny 2 has to offer. (Click here to see the full Revelry post)
Here’s a look at what’s available:
- Verdant Forest: The Revelry grants you access to the Verdant Forest. It may conjure up memories of the Haunted Forest from Festival of the Lost, but you’ll find it in bloom to fit the season—and in combat, you’ll discover new twists to fight through. The objective is to clear as many rooms as possible. The more spaces you clear, the more time you’ll have to defeat the onslaught of five different bosses and claim your reward. If you want to fight with a team, you can bring one with you or let us matchmake one for you. If you want to go it alone, it will be dangerous, but that choice is available to you as well.
- Abilities and Orbs: The Revelry is a chance for every Guardian to break the rules about how Light is wielded as a weapon. When you first visit the Tower, Eva Levante will grant you a Reveler’s Tonic. Fill your tonic with Reveler’s Essence by killing bosses in the Verdant Forest or completing other activities. Three different tonics will reduce the cooldown of your grenades, melee, or class ability. Choose which buff you prefer and let the sparks fly. The more pieces of Inaugural Revelry or Vernal Growth armor you equip, the more potent the tonic will be. The powerful effect applies to every activity in the game except Private Matches. Revelers will even be more dangerous in the Crucible. The Reveler’s Tonic is not the only way you’ll increase your output of space magic during this event. Everywhere in the game, Orbs have the chance of being generated by precision kills. The best place to create tons of Orbs will be in the Verdant Forest, as that’s where they’ll drop most often.
- Rewards: The Revelry features the new Inaugural Revelry armor set. You can earn pieces of this set by defeating bosses in the Verdant Forest. The more bosses you defeat, the greater your chances to receive a drop. Eva will also have five weekly bounties that award Inaugural Revelry armor as a powerful drop. Each piece of the set you equip will boost the effect of your Reveler’s Tonic. You can also turn in the Reveler’s Essence you earn through activities to Eva in exchange for packages containing assorted rewards, including world drops, Enhancement Cores, and ornaments for the Inaugural Revelry helmet. Each ornament will grow in size depending on how many pieces of Inaugural Revelry or Vernal Growth armor you have equipped. Are you in need of some extra firepower? Complete Triumphs and turn in Reveler’s Essence to Eva to earn a new Exotic Kinetic Fusion Rifle, Arbalest. It’s the first weapon of its kind and does extra damage against enemy shields. (Click here to learn how to earn Arbalest)
- Double Drops: Similar to other recent events, Bright Engram drops will be doubled. Players at max level (depending on what content they have access to) will receive both a Bright Engram and a Revelry Engram every time they level up. There will also be a “knock-out” list for the Revelry Engram, preventing you from receiving duplicates until you’ve earned all the new items.
- Vernal Growth armor and Exclusive Items will be available in direct-purchase bundles.
Arrives: Friday, April 19 @ 10 AM PDT
Departs: Tuesday, April 23 @ 10 AM PDT
Click link above to view Xûr’s Inventory and Location on Friday’s.
Hope you all have a great week and enjoy The Revelry!
❤ Kyber3000 (Kimberly)