Happy Friday Guardians! This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at The Winding Cove, EDZ. Check out what Xûr has this week, view Revelry event details, news, and more below. 🙂
Departs: Tuesday, Apr 23 @ 10 AM Pacific
Location: The Winding Cove, EDZ
⭐ The Twins – Invitations of the Nine Quest – Week 6: One time pick up with Xur. (9 LS)
All Exotic Items Available
Five of Swords (Legendary Challenge Card for Nightfall) – Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory. (Free Item)
Isochronal/Fated Engram – Exotic Engram: An engram with a predestined outcome. It will contain a new Exotic if any remain to be collected. (In other words this engram rewards you with an exotic that you have not already earned, year one items only) 97 LS
Destiny 2 | XUR EXOTICS & NINE INVITATION! Xur Location, Bounties & NEW Exotics | 19th April 2019 by xHOUNDISHx on YouTube << Click link for more Destiny 2 videos!
To begin, you’ll need to track down Xûr (Fri – Tues). In addition to his Exotic inventory, he’ll also offer a quest item for you to complete each week, for up to nine weeks. Each week you engage, you’ll be invited to learn more about the Nine and unlock lore pages to dive deeper into their story.
Quests – 9 LS (Only one is available at a time):
- Week 1: The World
- Week 2: Justice
- Week 3: The High Priestess
- Week 4: The Magician
- Week 5: Strength
- Week 6 – Current Week: The Twins
Live Now – May 06
Visit Eva Levante in the Tower to begin the celebration!
The Revelry is a new event available to all Destiny 2 players that celebrates the joy of Spring. The Tower is overflowing with colorful arrangements, and Eva Levante has a new activity for you to enjoy with new rewards to claim. But that’s just the beginning—the celebration spans across the solar system, offering ways for your character to feel more powerful in every activity Destiny 2 has to offer. (Click here to see the full Revelry post and click here to find out how to earn Arbalest)
Here’s a look at what’s available:
- Verdant Forest: The Revelry grants you access to the Verdant Forest. It may conjure up memories of the Haunted Forest from Festival of the Lost, but you’ll find it in bloom to fit the season—and in combat, you’ll discover new twists to fight through. The objective is to clear as many rooms as possible. The more spaces you clear, the more time you’ll have to defeat the onslaught of five different bosses and claim your reward. If you want to fight with a team, you can bring one with you or let us matchmake one for you. If you want to go it alone, it will be dangerous, but that choice is available to you as well.
- Abilities and Orbs: The Revelry is a chance for every Guardian to break the rules about how Light is wielded as a weapon. When you first visit the Tower, Eva Levante will grant you a Reveler’s Tonic. Fill your tonic with Reveler’s Essence by killing bosses in the Verdant Forest or completing other activities. Three different tonics will reduce the cooldown of your grenades, melee, or class ability. Choose which buff you prefer and let the sparks fly. The more pieces of Inaugural Revelry or Vernal Growth armor you equip, the more potent the tonic will be. The powerful effect applies to every activity in the game except Private Matches. Revelers will even be more dangerous in the Crucible. The Reveler’s Tonic is not the only way you’ll increase your output of space magic during this event. Everywhere in the game, Orbs have the chance of being generated by precision kills. The best place to create tons of Orbs will be in the Verdant Forest, as that’s where they’ll drop most often.
- Rewards: The Revelry features the new Inaugural Revelry armor set. You can earn pieces of this set by defeating bosses in the Verdant Forest. The more bosses you defeat, the greater your chances to receive a drop. Eva will also have five weekly bounties that award Inaugural Revelry armor as a powerful drop. Each piece of the set you equip will boost the effect of your Reveler’s Tonic. You can also turn in the Reveler’s Essence you earn through activities to Eva in exchange for packages containing assorted rewards, including world drops, Enhancement Cores, and ornaments for the Inaugural Revelry helmet. Each ornament will grow in size depending on how many pieces of Inaugural Revelry or Vernal Growth armor you have equipped. Are you in need of some extra firepower? Complete Triumphs and turn in Reveler’s Essence to Eva to earn a new Exotic Kinetic Fusion Rifle, Arbalest. It’s the first weapon of its kind and does extra damage against enemy shields. (Click here to learn how to earn Arbalest)
- Double Drops: Similar to other recent events, Bright Engram drops will be doubled. Players at max level (depending on what content they have access to) will receive both a Bright Engram and a Revelry Engram every time they level up. There will also be a “knock-out” list for the Revelry Engram, preventing you from receiving duplicates until you’ve earned all the new items.
- Vernal Growth armor and Exclusive Items will be available in direct-purchase bundles.
- Bungie Rewards: Bungie Rewards is offering an emblem for eliminating 150 enemies with Super abilities during the Revelry. After you’re done dealing out space magic, claim the Super Celebratory Triumph, and then go to the Bungie Rewards Page to claim your reward!
NEXT IN WEEK IN DESTINY 2:
- Iron Banner returns!
- Full Curse – Shattered Throne opens!
- All Crucible will reward Double Valor!
- The Revelry Event (For all players, click here to learn more!)
- The Lost Cryptarch Quest is still available to complete until April 23, 2019 (Rewards Thunderlord Exotic Machine Gun).
It’s time once again for one of Destiny’s oldest traditions, the Iron Banner. Lord Saladin returns to his perch at the top of the Tower next week to hold this battle between Guardians for control of territory.
Iron Banner and Double Valor
Start: 10 AM PDT on April 23
End: 10 AM PDT on April 30
Info from Bungie blog post: Iron Burden was an experiment for Season 6. After reviewing community feedback, we are not planning to bring it back in Season 7. You will have this Iron Banner and one more to earn your Wizened Rebuke. And if you really want to showboat, you can use these next two Iron Banners to get 2,500 burdened kills for the “Now You’re Just Showing Off” Triumph. Completing this Triumph will reward the “Heavy as Death” emblem.
Lord Saladin will also have the following weapons available for purchase in his inventory.
RECENT NEWS (Bungie.net)
❤ Kyber3000 (Kimberly)
⬇ Watch video by clicking play button.