Note: The Weekly Reset for 04/30 will be posted later or may be the next day (see tweet). You can visit the Destiny 2 Reddit for reset info for the time being. I will try my best to post the weekly reset info asap. Thank you for understanding! 🙂
DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET
Starts: Tuesday, April 23 @ 1 AM PDT
Ends: Tuesday, April 30 @ 10 AM PDT
Note: As you can see I have posted an updated Weekly Reset infographic. After some back and forth mind battles, I finally decided to complete a larger one I have been making ( the size of an Instagram story post). I have always wanted to keep the infographic as small and simple so it would be easy to take a glance at but have found it to be quite challenging to fit everything on a smaller graphic since Destiny 2 released. At this time, the infographic will currently only feature challenges/activities that change once every week and reward powerful end-game rewards such as nightfall, flashpoint, raids, and etc. and this blog will cover all the other reset info not on the infographic (If there is something not listed feel free to leave a comment). Once the infographic shown above is 100% complete, I will post a poll to see what you all think and if a previous infographic is preferred or not. Besides the infographic the only other change I plan on making is to this weekly reset post, I will be making simple graphics for each activity/challenge and working on cleaning up things a bit. I really appreciate your patience and support during the changes being made. Thank you! 🙂
Check out this informative weekly reset video by Mesa Sean on YouTube:
Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan – Complete clan bounties to earn XP.
Weekly Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid. (Your clan may earn one powerful engram for each of the activities listed per week for all members in the clan)
Raid Challenge Bounties:
- Hold The Line – Do not let the timer drop below half.
- Forever Fight – Do not kill the Ogres.
Check out the Clan Raid Challenges page to view all challenges available and for challenge guides.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars)
Recommended Power: 380
- Gladiator: Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
- Kinetic: Sidearm
- Energy: Scout Rifle
- Power: Sword
- Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
- Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
The Dreaming City. Hunt down one of Queen Mara’s most trusted advisors and free her from Taken possession.
Unique Item: Horror’s Least – Legendary Pulse Rifle (Energy)
Mars. Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
Unique Item: BrayTech Osprey – Legendary Rocket Launcher
Nessus. Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
Unique Item: Impact Velocity – Exotic Sparrow
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
TITAN: Complete various activities on Io including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Curse Strength: Full (Shattered Throne is open!)
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Weekly Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- Dark Monastery Quest: Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger’s Seclude
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Wanted Bounty: Silent Fang (EDZ)
- Hunt down the wanted Arcadian Chord that escaped from the Prison of Elders.
Check out the Destiny Reddit page to view what materials Spider has available for exchange.
ADA-1 (Black Armory – Annual Pass Required)
Location: Fast Travel Node at Tower
- Recipe for Success: Complete Weapon Frames – Successfully forge multiple weapon frames in the lost forges of the Black Armory. (All frames are available now and no longer on a weekly rotation)
Note: To view the other bounties and items Ada-1 has this week visit the Destiny 2 Reddit page.
Weekly Drifter Bounty: Do It – Weekly Bounty
Earn 12 points in Gambit. Wins add 3 points; losses add 1.
Rewards: Powerful Gear and +150 Infamy Points
Surge Bounties – Reward 640 Gear and Weapons
- Complete 2 Public Events
- Complete 2 Bounties.
Rewards: Pulse Rifle and Shotgun
- Defeat 50 Enemies
- Complete 1 Strike.
Rewards: Rocket Launcher and Chest Armor
- Send 5 Blockers
- Complete 1 Match
Rewards: Gauntlets and Leg Armor
- Defeat 10 Guardians
- Complete 1 Match
Rewards: Helmet and Class Item
⭐ Complete 1 daily match (resets daily)
⭐ Complete 3 matches (weekly, once per character)
Weekly Challenge: Complete 4 Matches
Note: All maps and private matches are now live for Annual Pass owners! View the Gambit Prime page for guides and more details.
Weekly: Successfully complete tiers. (Higher tiers grant the most efficient progress)
This Week: Likeness of Oryx
Weekly Singe: Solar
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun
Recommended Power: 370 | Max Players: 9 (3 per fireteam)
Final Boss: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol—an Ogre that is surrounded by an aura that grants him an immunity shield whenever any Hive passes through it.
Possible Weapon Drop: Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
More Info: The final boss has a chance to drop any of the weapons above, drops from boss and not the chest. The chest is for armor. Read more about Escalation Protocol here.
WEEKLY RESET INFO & MORE ACTIVITIES THAT REWARD POWERFUL GEAR
Weekly Singe: Void (strikes, adventures, and heroic story missions)
- Revelry Event is live, visit Eva Levante in the Tower to begin the celebration!
- Weekly Guardian of All Challenge with Ikora: Complete 20 bounties of any type.
- Weekly Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class light element as a team member. Complete 1 strike each day for powerful gear.
- Weekly Heroic Daily Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions.
- Daily Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is.
- Weekly Crucible: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
- Daily Crucible: Complete 1 match in the Crucible.
Weekly Crucible Playlist: Iron Banner
Weekly Order: Pools > Gardens > Gauntlet > Calus
Notes: To view daily modifiers for adventures and etc click here. Remember to check in-game for new bounties, activities (daily strike, crucible, and gambit), and challenges NPC’s have like Ikora. Everyday at reset you should see you have Prime Attunement, this buff allows you to earn powerful engram(s) when you defeat challenging enemies.
Ends: May 06
Visit Eva Levante in the Tower to begin the celebration and to get new event bounties!
The Revelry is a new event available to all Destiny 2 players that celebrates the joy of Spring. The Tower is overflowing with colorful arrangements, and Eva Levante has a new activity for you to enjoy with new rewards to claim. But that’s just the beginning—the celebration spans across the solar system, offering ways for your character to feel more powerful in every activity Destiny 2 has to offer. (Click here to see the full Revelry post and click here to find out how to earn Arbalest)
Here’s a look at what’s available:
- Verdant Forest: The Revelry grants you access to the Verdant Forest. It may conjure up memories of the Haunted Forest from Festival of the Lost, but you’ll find it in bloom to fit the season—and in combat, you’ll discover new twists to fight through. The objective is to clear as many rooms as possible. The more spaces you clear, the more time you’ll have to defeat the onslaught of five different bosses and claim your reward. If you want to fight with a team, you can bring one with you or let us matchmake one for you. If you want to go it alone, it will be dangerous, but that choice is available to you as well.
- Abilities and Orbs: The Revelry is a chance for every Guardian to break the rules about how Light is wielded as a weapon. When you first visit the Tower, Eva Levante will grant you a Reveler’s Tonic. Fill your tonic with Reveler’s Essence by killing bosses in the Verdant Forest or completing other activities. Three different tonics will reduce the cooldown of your grenades, melee, or class ability. Choose which buff you prefer and let the sparks fly. The more pieces of Inaugural Revelry or Vernal Growth armor you equip, the more potent the tonic will be. The powerful effect applies to every activity in the game except Private Matches. Revelers will even be more dangerous in the Crucible. The Reveler’s Tonic is not the only way you’ll increase your output of space magic during this event. Everywhere in the game, Orbs have the chance of being generated by precision kills. The best place to create tons of Orbs will be in the Verdant Forest, as that’s where they’ll drop most often.
- Rewards: The Revelry features the new Inaugural Revelry armor set. You can earn pieces of this set by defeating bosses in the Verdant Forest. The more bosses you defeat, the greater your chances to receive a drop. Eva will also have five weekly bounties that award Inaugural Revelry armor as a powerful drop. Each piece of the set you equip will boost the effect of your Reveler’s Tonic. You can also turn in the Reveler’s Essence you earn through activities to Eva in exchange for packages containing assorted rewards, including world drops, Enhancement Cores, and ornaments for the Inaugural Revelry helmet. Each ornament will grow in size depending on how many pieces of Inaugural Revelry or Vernal Growth armor you have equipped. Are you in need of some extra firepower? Complete Triumphs and turn in Reveler’s Essence to Eva to earn a new Exotic Kinetic Fusion Rifle, Arbalest. It’s the first weapon of its kind and does extra damage against enemy shields. (Click here to learn how to earn Arbalest)
- Double Drops: Similar to other recent events, Bright Engram drops will be doubled. Players at max level (depending on what content they have access to) will receive both a Bright Engram and a Revelry Engram every time they level up. There will also be a “knock-out” list for the Revelry Engram, preventing you from receiving duplicates until you’ve earned all the new items.
- Vernal Growth armor and Exclusive Items will be available in direct-purchase bundles.
- Bungie Rewards: Bungie Rewards is offering an emblem for eliminating 150 enemies with Super abilities during the Revelry. After you’re done dealing out space magic, claim the Super Celebratory Triumph, and then go to the Bungie Rewards Page to claim your reward!
Ends: Tuesday, April 30 @ 10 AM PDT
Info from Bungie blog post: Iron Burden was an experiment for Season 6. After reviewing community feedback, we are not planning to bring it back in Season 7. You will have this Iron Banner and one more to earn your Wizened Rebuke. And if you really want to showboat, you can use these next two Iron Banners to get 2,500 burdened kills for the “Now You’re Just Showing Off” Triumph. Completing this Triumph will reward the “Heavy as Death” emblem.
Lord Saladin will also have the following weapons available for purchase in his inventory.
Ghost Shells and Emotes:
- Poison Courier Shell – Legendary Ghost Shell (400 BD)
- Cloister Dance – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
- Awkward Greeting – Rare Emote (400 BD)
Ships and Sparrows:
- Kabr’s Glass Aegis – Exotic Ship (2000 BD)
- Threat Display – Exotic Ship (2000 BD)
- Solo Stand – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
- Arion – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
Exotic Armor Ornaments
- Hunter: Victorian Silverhawk – Celestial Nitehawk Ornament (1950 BD)
- Titan: Hip Wader – Dunemarchers Ornament (1500 BD)
- Warlock: Gothic Horror – Karnstein Armlets Ornament (1500 VB)
- The Colony XZ812 – Exotic ORnament for Colony (1250 BD)
- 87% Ennui – Legendary Ornament for 21% Delrium (700 BD)
Shaders and Mods
- Chrome Stock – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
- Dawn and Dusk – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
- AI-COM/RSPN: REBOOT – Legendary Transmat Effect: Adds a Warmind flourish to your transmat effects. (450 BD)
- Corrupt Ether – Legendary Transmat Effect: Adds a corrupted Ether appearance to your transmat effects. (450 BD)
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard– When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (250 BD)
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible– When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (600 BD)
- Fireteam Medallion – Increases XP gains and loot for you and your fireteam from strikes, public events, and the crucible for 4 hours. (50 BD)
Stylish Fist Bump – Legendary Dance (1250 BD)
Hyped Dance – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
Circumpolar Light – Exotic Sparrow (2500 BD)
Wassail-CER – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
Ladylike Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850 BD)
Chest Armor – Legendary Vernal Armor (1200 BD) will add info for each class
Leg Armor – Legendary Vernal Armor (800 BD) will add info for each class
Arrives: Friday, April 26 @ 10 AM PDT
Departs: Tuesday, April 30 @ 10 AM PDT
Click link above to view Xûr’s Inventory and Location on Friday’s.
RECENT NEWS (Bungie.net)