DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET
Starts: Tuesday, April 30 @ 1 AM PDT
Ends: Tuesday, May 07 @ 10 AM PDT
Thank you all for being so patient and understanding with the Weekly Reset being late today, I am not feeling well but had a little energy and wanted to get it posted for you all. I hope you all have a great week! 🙂
Update regarding the reset infographic: For the time being, I decided to remove the background images for each activity (from last week) so it is hopefully a bit easier to read. I choose to stick with the larger graphic since it is a bit challenging fitting in everything on a smaller one (I am also making a graphics for Instagram story). At the time I don’t plan to make any more big changes to the graphic, other than changing a few things like position of activities, sizes of text, and a few minor things and until new activities arrive or something changes in Destiny 2. I really appreciate your patience and support while I make these changes and try to learn/improve content.
Check out this informative weekly reset video by xHOUNDISHx on YouTube:
Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan – Complete clan bounties to earn XP.
Weekly Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid. (Your clan may earn one powerful engram for each of the activities listed per week for all members in the clan)
- All For One, One For All – All players in the fireteam must “collect” each buff in the vault encounter. (Meaning that everyone individually has to obtain and dunk the Continuous, Angular and Parallel buffs BEFORE the boss is killed. If the boss is killed too early, the challenge is failed. Source: Reddit)
- Stay Out – Keep Might of Riven Knights from entering the center chamber.
Check out the Clan Raid Challenges page to view all challenges available and for challenge guides.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars)
Recommended Power: 380
- Prism: Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced.
ARMSMASTER REQUIRED LOADOUT:
- Kinetic: SMG
- Energy: Anything
- Power: Grenade Launcher
- Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
- Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
Titan, Moon of Saturn. Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
Unique Item: Duty Bound – Legendary Auto Rifle
The Insight Terminus
Nessus. Break into the ancient Vex installation.
Unique Item: The Long Goodbye – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Energy)
The Hollowed Lair
The Tangled Shore. The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.
Unique Item: Mindbender’s Ambition – Legendary Shotgun (Energy)
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
MARS: Complete various activities on Io including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Curse Strength: Low Level
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Weekly Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- Broken Courier Quest:Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Wanted Bounty: Blood Cleaver
- Hunt down the wanted Blood Cleaver that escaped from the Prison of Elders.
Check out the Destiny Reddit page to view what materials Spider has available for exchange.
ADA-1 (Black Armory – Annual Pass Required)
Location: Fast Travel Node at Tower
- Recipe for Success: Complete Weapon Frames – Successfully forge multiple weapon frames in the lost forges of the Black Armory. (All frames are available now and no longer on a weekly rotation)
Note: All weapon frames are available now and not on a weekly rotation. To view the other bounties and items Ada-1 has this week visit the Destiny 2 Reddit page.
Weekly Drifter Bounty: On The Grind – Weekly Bounty
Earn points by defeating enemies, defeating Guardians, and banking Motes.
Rewards: Powerful Gear and +150 Infamy Points
Surge Bounties – Reward 640 Gear and Weapons
- Complete 2 Public Events
- Complete 2 Bounties.
Rewards: Pulse Rifle and Shotgun
- Defeat 50 Enemies
- Complete 1 Strike.
Rewards: Rocket Launcher and Chest Armor
- Send 5 Blockers
- Complete 1 Match
Rewards: Gauntlets and Leg Armor
- Defeat 10 Guardians
- Complete 1 Match
Rewards: Helmet and Class Item
⭐ Complete 1 daily match (resets daily)
⭐ Complete 3 matches (weekly, once per character)
Weekly Challenge: Complete 4 Matches
Note: All maps and private matches are now live for Annual Pass owners! View the Gambit Prime page for guides and more details.
Weekly: Successfully complete tiers. (Higher tiers grant the most efficient progress)
This Week: The Swords
Weekly Singe: Arc
- Last Man Standing Shotgun
- Night Watch Scout Rifle
- Lonesome Sidearm
- Sole Survivor Sniper Rifle
- Just in Case Sword
Recommended Power: 370 | Max Players: 9 (3 per fireteam)
Possible Weapon Drop: Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary SMG)
More Info: Read more about Escalation Protocol here.
WEEKLY RESET INFO & MORE ACTIVITIES THAT REWARD POWERFUL GEAR
Weekly Singe: Arc (strikes, adventures, and heroic story missions)
- Revelry Event is live, visit Eva Levante in the Tower to begin the celebration!
- Weekly Guardian of All Challenge with Ikora: Complete 20 bounties of any type.
- Weekly Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class light element as a team member. Complete 1 strike each day for powerful gear.
- Weekly Heroic Daily Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions.
- Daily Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is.
- Weekly Crucible: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
- Daily Crucible: Complete 1 match in the Crucible.
Weekly Crucible Playlist: Lockdown
Weekly Order: Gardens > Gauntlet > Pools > Calus
Notes: To view daily modifiers for adventures and etc click here. Remember to check in-game for new bounties, activities (daily strike, crucible, and gambit), and challenges NPC’s have like Ikora. Everyday at reset you should see you have Prime Attunement, this buff allows you to earn powerful engram(s) when you defeat challenging enemies.
Final Week Ends: May 07
Visit Eva Levante in the Tower to begin the celebration and to get new event bounties!
The Revelry is a new event available to all Destiny 2 players that celebrates the joy of Spring. The Tower is overflowing with colorful arrangements, and Eva Levante has a new activity for you to enjoy with new rewards to claim. But that’s just the beginning—the celebration spans across the solar system, offering ways for your character to feel more powerful in every activity Destiny 2 has to offer. (Click here to see the full Revelry post and click here to find out how to earn Arbalest)
Here’s a look at what’s available:
- Verdant Forest: The Revelry grants you access to the Verdant Forest. It may conjure up memories of the Haunted Forest from Festival of the Lost, but you’ll find it in bloom to fit the season—and in combat, you’ll discover new twists to fight through. The objective is to clear as many rooms as possible. The more spaces you clear, the more time you’ll have to defeat the onslaught of five different bosses and claim your reward. If you want to fight with a team, you can bring one with you or let us matchmake one for you. If you want to go it alone, it will be dangerous, but that choice is available to you as well.
- Abilities and Orbs: The Revelry is a chance for every Guardian to break the rules about how Light is wielded as a weapon. When you first visit the Tower, Eva Levante will grant you a Reveler’s Tonic. Fill your tonic with Reveler’s Essence by killing bosses in the Verdant Forest or completing other activities. Three different tonics will reduce the cooldown of your grenades, melee, or class ability. Choose which buff you prefer and let the sparks fly. The more pieces of Inaugural Revelry or Vernal Growth armor you equip, the more potent the tonic will be. The powerful effect applies to every activity in the game except Private Matches. Revelers will even be more dangerous in the Crucible. The Reveler’s Tonic is not the only way you’ll increase your output of space magic during this event. Everywhere in the game, Orbs have the chance of being generated by precision kills. The best place to create tons of Orbs will be in the Verdant Forest, as that’s where they’ll drop most often.
- Rewards: The Revelry features the new Inaugural Revelry armor set. You can earn pieces of this set by defeating bosses in the Verdant Forest. The more bosses you defeat, the greater your chances to receive a drop. Eva will also have five weekly bounties that award Inaugural Revelry armor as a powerful drop. Each piece of the set you equip will boost the effect of your Reveler’s Tonic. You can also turn in the Reveler’s Essence you earn through activities to Eva in exchange for packages containing assorted rewards, including world drops, Enhancement Cores, and ornaments for the Inaugural Revelry helmet. Each ornament will grow in size depending on how many pieces of Inaugural Revelry or Vernal Growth armor you have equipped. Are you in need of some extra firepower? Complete Triumphs and turn in Reveler’s Essence to Eva to earn a new Exotic Kinetic Fusion Rifle, Arbalest. It’s the first weapon of its kind and does extra damage against enemy shields. (Click here to learn how to earn Arbalest)
- Double Drops: Similar to other recent events, Bright Engram drops will be doubled. Players at max level (depending on what content they have access to) will receive both a Bright Engram and a Revelry Engram every time they level up. There will also be a “knock-out” list for the Revelry Engram, preventing you from receiving duplicates until you’ve earned all the new items.
- Vernal Growth armor and Exclusive Items will be available in direct-purchase bundles.
- Bungie Rewards: Bungie Rewards is offering an emblem for eliminating 150 enemies with Super abilities during the Revelry. After you’re done dealing out space magic, claim the Super Celebratory Triumph, and then go to the Bungie Rewards Page to claim your reward!
Ghost Shells and Emotes:
- Vanguard Courier Shell – Legendary Ghost Shell (400 BD)
- Chicken Dinner – Exotic Emote (3250 BD)
- Taunt Dance – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
Ships and Sparrows:
- Scrap MS-123-88 – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
- Jadewyrm XLIV – Legendary Ship (500 BD)
- Aerolite HW-42 – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
- Speedpunk – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
Legendary Armor – Helmets (1200 BD)
- Hunter: updating
- Titan: updating
- Warlock: updating
- Four-Headed Mongrel – Exotic Ornament for Cerberus+1 (1250 BD)
- Perfluorocarbon – Legendary Ornament for Oxygen SR3 (700 BD)
Shaders and Mods
- Mars Sunset – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
- Hakke History Polish – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
- Reflection Effects – Legendary Transmat Effect: Adds an Osiris theme to your transmat effects. (450 BD)
- Yellow Class Sigil – Rare Transmat Effect: Adds a yellow class sigil to your transmat effects. (150 BD)
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard– When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (250 BD)
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible– When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity. (600 BD)
- Fireteam Medallion – Increases XP gains and loot for you and your fireteam from strikes, public events, and the crucible for 4 hours. (50 BD)
Perfect Swing – Exotic Emote (3250 BD)
Glide Dance – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
Raucous Edge – Legendary Sparrow (600 BD)
The Mayfly – Exotic Ship (2000 BD)
Lapine Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850 BD)
Helmet – Legendary Vernal Armor (1200 BD)
Gauntlets – Legendary Vernal Armor (800 BD)
Arrives: Friday, May 03 @ 10 AM PDT
Departs: Tuesday, May 07 @ 10 AM PDT
Click link above to view Xûr’s Inventory and Location on Friday’s.