Happy Friday Guardians! This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out on the Imperial Barge on Nessus. Check out what Xûr has this week and recent news below. (Please keep in the mind the infographic shown above is a work in progress and is the layout that will be used on Instagram and Instagram Story, I plan on making another version or will keep just this version if preferred)
A peddler if strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, Jun 18 @ 10 AM Pacific
Location: Watcher’s Grave, Nessus (On Imperial Barge/Ship)
All Exotic Items Available
Five of Swords (Legendary Challenge Card for Nightfall) – Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory. (Free Item)
Isochronal/Fated Engram – Exotic Engram: An engram with a predestined outcome. It will contain a new Exotic if any remain to be collected. (In other words this engram rewards you with an exotic that you have not already earned, year one items only) 97 LS
Invitation of the Nine Quest (9 LS)
Destiny 2. XUR EXOTIC LOOT & GREAT ROLLS! New Location, Random Rolls June 14. Xur 6–14-2019. by Mesa Sean on YouTube << Click link for more Destiny 2 videos!
NEXT IN WEEK IN DESTINY 2:
- Another New Boss enters Menagerie. (Annual Pass Required)
- Iron Banner returns with increased Valor gains in Crucible playlists.
Start: 10 AM PDT on June 18
End: 10 AM PDT on June 25
Here is a preview of the armor and weapons available during Iron Banner events in Season of Opulence.
Valor boosts will also be available next week in Iron Banner and the rest of the Crucible. Saladin will also have some other items available including this new Emblem.
Here is some important info from the Bungie blog regarding Iron Banner:
Lord Saladin will return next week for the first Iron Banner of Season of Opulence. With a new Season, you have a fresh set of weapons and armor available to earn. Saladin continues to offer Iron Banner bounties, but will also set you on a quest to earn your gear. In other words, prove your worth, and be outfitted as an Iron Lord.
- This Season’s Iron Banner armor is now acquired through a quest.
- Each armor piece will be granted upon completing its associated quest step.
- Each armor piece will be granted as a powerful reward.
- After unlocking an armor piece, it may be reacquired with random rolls through Iron Banner Reputation Packages and match rewards.
- If you are a veteran player who earned Iron Banner ornaments in the past, this Season’s armor is compatible with all Year 1 Iron Banner ornaments.
- Iron Banner packages have been updated.
- Iron Banner Armor may now roll with enhanced perks.
- New weapons have also been added to Iron Banner packages and have a higher chance to drop on the first package you redeem.
- New Iron Banner shaders, an emblem, and a Sparrow may be earned through objectives that must be completed during Season of Opulence.
- Iron Banner bounties will continue to grant rewards and Iron Banner Tokens.
- Iron Banner bounties no longer unlock direct purchase for Iron Banner gear, as it is now acquired directly through the Iron Banner quest.
RECENT NEWS (Bungie.net)
The Weekly Reset post and infographic will resume no later than June 26th. I really do appreciate all of you being so patient and understanding during the time cutting back on Destiny 2 content.
Have a great weekend!
❤ Kyber3000 (Kimberly)
*Kyber3000 and Kyber’s Corner are not affiliated with Destiny 2/Bungie.