DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Jul 09 – Jul 16)
Happy Reset Day Guardians, Moments of Triumph and Tribute Hall is live and exotic pulse rifle Bad Juju is back! Check out the info below for a more detailed look at this weeks reset and the most recent news.
Infographics and Content Coming Soon
Until Shadowkeep launches in September, I will be working on completing a few infographics and updating some pages and other things on this website. Here’s a look at some of the infographics I am currently making:
- Escalation Protocol Weekly Rotation: This infographic will show all bosses, a summary about how to beat them, the weapon(s) they can drop, and lastly the current weekly rotation.
- Nightfall Unique Items: This will show all of the nightfall’s currently in-game and the unique loot that is exclusive to each of them.
- Raid Exclusive Items: This will show all of the exclusive items you can currently earn from raids.
I also plan to make an infographic for the public events page (currently updating this page) and a few others I will share more about down the road.
As I have mentioned before, the Weekly Reset and Weekly Raid Challenges infographics shown are a bit of an experiment and work in progress. I made that layout for IG Story posts and have been temporarily using them due to an accident where I permanently deleted a folder with some infographics in it. The plan has been to also make a vertical version, since that is currently best layout to show a lot of info (I have tried many many layouts and this just fits a lot of text better than horizontal)
If you would like to share any feedback or suggestions regarding Destiny 2 infographics or something related, feel free to leave a comment or send me a private message. Your feedback is always appreciated and valued!
If you would like a larger view of the infographics in this post, click and open them and then zoom in for larger text. Please note, it might take a few seconds to load once you zoom in.
Crown of Sorrow: With Both Hands
- Players must shoot (stun) one and only one of Gahlran’s hands during the damage/hand-raising phases.
Scourge of the Past Raid Challenge: To Each Their Own
- Each player must break one of Insurrection Prime’s shield weak points and must not shoot more than once, each damage phase.
Last Wish Raid Challenge: Keep Out
- Kill the Might of Riven Knights and keep them out of the center chamber.
Weekly Rotation: Gauntlet > Gardens > Pools > Calus
- Players must not stand on the same plate more than once.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
- Weapons have no reserve ammo. Emptying the clip of your weapon refills the clips of your holstered weapons.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Auto Rifle
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Anything
Guides and more info:
- Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
- Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
Warden of Nothing
Earth. Shut down the operations of an ironmonger providing weapons to the Red Legion.
Unique Item: Warden’s Law – Legendary Hand Cannon (Kinetic)
The Arms Dealer
Mars. Defeat Xol before everything is destroyed.
Unique Item: Tilt Fuse – Exotic Sparrow
Will of the Thousands
Prison of Elders. Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.
Unique Item: Worm God Incarnation – Transmat Effect
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
IO: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Annual Pass Required
Heroic Boss: Pagouri , Beloved by Calus (Vex Hydra)
Singe: Arc Singe – Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Match Game: Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Curse Strength: Mid-Strength (Curse will be at Full strength next week, Jul 16)
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- Quest: The Oracle Engine (Quest is obtainable from Petra)
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Wanted Bounty: Combustor Valus – Hunt down the wanted Combustor Valus that escaped from the Prison of Elders.
Check out the Destiny Reddit page to view what materials Spider has available for exchange.
Challenge: Successfully complete tiers. (Higher tiers grant the most efficient progress)
This Week: The Swords
Singe: Void Singe
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
Final Boss: Kathok, Roar of Xol—a Knight surrounded by an immunity shield that can only be destroyed by using Ascendant Swords dropped from Severing Knights.
Possible Weapon Drop: Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Submachine Gun
Next Week: Damkath, the Mask—an Ogre that may only be damaged by shooting the growth on his back. (This boss can drop: Ikelos Sniper Rifle)
MORE INFO & WEEKLY CHALLENGES
Weekly Singe: Solar (Elemental singe on Strikes, Heroic adventures, and Heroic Story Missions)
Weekly Crucible Playlist: Mayhem
Weekly Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid. (When your clan completes each weekly clan challenges above, every member in the clan will get one powerful engram per activity completed)
- Guardian of All Challenge with Ikora: Complete 20 bounties of any type.
- Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan.
- Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class element as the weekly singe.
- Heroic Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions.
- Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is (will be on the same planet as the weekly Flashpoint).
- Weekly Crucible: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
- Gambit: Complete 3 matches.
- Gambit Prime: Complete 4 matches.
- Recipe for Success (Ada-1): Successfully forge multiple weapon frames in the lost forges of the Black Armory.
- Weekly Drifter Bounty: Visit the Drifter each week to pick up the weekly bounty.
Notes: To view daily modifiers for adventures and etc click here. Remember to check in-game for new bounties, activities (daily strike, crucible, and gambit), and challenges NPC’s have like Ikora. Everyday at reset you should see you have Prime Attunement, this buff allows you to earn powerful engram(s) when you defeat challenging enemies.
MOMENTS OF TRIUMPHS
Available Now through August 27, 2019.
Starting Now, Moments of Triumph for Year 2 of Destiny 2 is available. Complete and turn in triumphs that span content throughout the solar system, from the Dreaming City to the EDZ. Once players complete in-game triumphs, rewards unlock.
- Complete one Moment of Triumph, earn the Moments of Triumph 2019 Emblem
- Complete 5 Moments of Triumph, earn the Moments of Triumph 2019 Sparrow
- Complete 10 Moments of Triumph, earn the Moments of Triumph 2019 Ship
- Complete 15 Moments of Triumph, the Moments of Triumph T-Shirt offer becomes available
- Complete ALL Moments of Triumph, unlock the Moments of Triumph 2019 Seal and Title
2019 Moments of Triumph T-shirt
This year, the 2019 Moments of Triumph T-shirt will be available through Bungie Rewards. Players will can earn their offer code by unlocking triumphs starting on Tuesday. Players who are signed up to receive Bungie emails will receive a notification to purchase on Fridays, or they can directly receive their codes via Bungie.net/rewards. The last day to purchase the customized T-Shirt is September 30, 2019.
Triumphs Available Day One
Players who own Destiny 2 will have the ability to earn all in-game rewards. In order to earn the 2019 Moments of Triumph T-shirt offer, players will need to own Destiny 2: Forsaken. To complete all 2019 Triumphs and unlock their title, players will need to own the Destiny 2 Annual Pass.
- Legendary Valor
- Crucible Pinnacle Arms
- Vanguard Pinnacle Arms
- Nothing Left to Say
- The Vault
- Gambit Pinnacle Arms
- O Murderer Mine
- Valiant Savior
- Going the Distance
- Prime Fashion
Solstice of Heroes Triumphs
- Strike Spelunker
- Exotic Arsenal
- Gun for Hire
- Fashion Hero
- Above and Beyond
- Master Smith
Solstice of heroes will also bring some new loot for players to earn this summer. Keep your eyes peeled, Bungie will have a blog article on July 24 to show off the upcoming event!
BAD JUJU EXOTIC QUEST (Annual Pass Required)
The Quest to get Bad Juju (Exotic Pulse Rifle) is live! You can earn this weapon by completing tributes in the Tribute Hall.
- Visit the the barge where Werner is located. Once you get there you’ll see a new treasure chest by him. Open it and you’ll receive an Imperial Invitation. This starts you on the quest for Bad Juju.
- After you got the Imperial Invitation, you’ll unlock access to the Tribute Hall. The icon for Tribute Hall is in the same menu that lets you enter the Menagerie. Select it and talk to the big statue called the Visage of Calus and you’ll gain access new Champion Bounties. Completing one kicks off the quest in earnest, which requires you to fill the Tribute Hall with statues that commemorate your accomplishments.
Complete all of the steps in this exotic quest and you’ll unlock Bad Juju. As Destiny 1 players may remember, this pulse rifle charges your Super and does increased damage when you get a kill. There’s also an Exotic Catalyst for Bad Juju which will increase it’s effectiveness. You’ll need to earn 40 tributes in the Tribute Hall in order to unlock it. (View video guides here)
Arrives: Friday, Jul 12 @ 10 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Jul 16 @ 10 AM PT
Check back on Friday’s for Xûr’s Inventory and Location.
RECENT NEWS (Bungie.net)
Jul 07: Bungie Day – A Triumphant Return