DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Sept 10 – Sept 17)
Here is a summary of what’s going on this week:
- Final Week of Moments of Triumph!
- MoT Week and Infamy Boost (Gambit and Gambit Prime)
- Bungie Bounty – Strike Team Edition, Tomorrow! (Details below)
If you would like a larger view of the infographics in this post, click and open them and then zoom in for larger text. Please note, it might take a few seconds to load once you zoom in.
Crown of Sorrow: With Both Hands (Ghalran)
- Players must shoot (stun) one and only one of Gahlran’s hands during the damage/hand-raising phases.
Scourge of the Past: To Each Their Own (Insurrection Prime)
- Each player must break one of Insurrection Prime’s shield weak points and must not shoot more than once each damage phase.
Last Wish Raid: Forever Fight
- Do not kill the small Ogres.
Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Pools > Gardens > Calus
Challenge: Pleasure Gardens
- Players with the crystals must not shoot more than one flower per damage phase.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Arsenal
Weapons have no reserve ammo. Emptying the clip of your weapon refills the clips of your holstered weapons.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Anything
- Energy: Fusion Rifle
- Power: Fusion Rifle
Guides and more info:
- Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
- Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
The Inverted Spire
Unique Item: Trichromatica – Exotic Ghost Shell
Unique Item: The Long Goodbye – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Energy)
A Garden World
Unique Item: Universal Wavefunction – Exotic Ship
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
Nessus: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Heroic Boss: Pagouri, Beloved by Calus (Vex Hydra)
Arc Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Challenge: Successfully complete tiers. (Higher tiers grant the most efficient progress)
This Week: Likeness of Oryx
Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
Next Week: The Swords
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Growing Curse (Full Curse and Shattered Throne returns on 09.17)
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Cimmerian Garrison, Chamber of Starlight
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Boss: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol (Hive Ogre) – This boss is surrounded by a transparent aura that grants him an immunity shield whenever any Hive passes through it, to remove it kill all enemies in aura.
Note: Shown below is the new Escalation Protocol infographic, it is pretty much complete but will have a few touch ups and changes. I will have an updated infographic of the version below shortly (just correcting some typos and a few small things).
MORE ACTIVITY INFO
Weekly Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources (Elemental singe on Strikes, Heroic Adventures, and Heroic Story Missions).
Moments of Triumphs: Live until the weekly reset, Sept 17 (view more info here)
Crucible Playlist: Doubles (2v2)
Spider’s Wanted Bounty: Gravetide Summoner (Located on Io, pick up bounty from Spider)
- Guardian of All Challenge with Ikora: Complete 20 bounties of any type.
- Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan.
- Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class element as the weekly singe.
- Heroic Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions.
- Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is (will be on the same planet as the weekly Flashpoint).
- Crucible: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
- Gambit: Complete 3 matches.
- Gambit Prime: Complete 4 matches.
- Recipe for Success (Ada-1): Successfully forge multiple weapon frames in the lost forges of the Black Armory.
- Drifter Bounty: Visit the Drifter each week to pick up the weekly bounty.
Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid. (When your clan completes each weekly clan challenges above, every member in the clan will get one powerful engram per activity completed)
Arrives: Friday, Sept 13 @ 10 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Sept 17 @ 10 AM PT
Check back on Friday’s for Xûr’s Inventory and Location.
Next week, Bungie is assembling a special strike team for another Bungie Bounty. This is your chance to find them in the wilds of matchmaking and engage in live combat with the hopes of winning an emblem as your reward.
Destiny 2 on Xbox Live (Heroic Strike Playlist)
Tuesday, September 10 from 3–5 PM PDT
Live at: www.mixer.com/Bungie
If matchmaking chooses you to play on this fireteam, your fellow Guardians will be two titans of industry (even though one of them plays as a Hunter). These are two old friends who have recently been reunited by Cross Save. They’ll be live at Bungie to stream their session.
If you get matched up with these Guardians, and they decide that you held up your end of the fight, they’ll award you an emblem you can use to prove it—so be sure to back them up on the path to victory. Look alive and play your best game. This will be your first chance to win the Destiny 2 Year 3 Bungie Bounty emblem. Check it out below! If you’re watching and participating in chat, there will also be some prizes for you to win as a spectator. Bungie will have seven Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Collector’s Editions to award—and those are otherwise sold out.
All Guardians that completed at least one Nightfall will be rewarded with a unique emblem. Plus, Calus unlocked additional rewards for successful Menagerie completions. Players will be guaranteed two rewards when slotting their runes and opening the chest, and an additional reward will be added each Friday for the remainder of the Season. (Emblems will be awarded later this week, confirmed by @dmg_04)
Credit: Images via Bungie
Sept 05: This Week at Bungie – Counting Down the Days (Includes important details about Crucible, the sandbox, and more!)
Other Important Posts by Bungie:
Here are some short links to get up-to-date weekly infographics, posts, and social links:
- KYBER3000.COM/LINKS (Features Social Links and Current Infographics)
- kyber3000.com/discord (Join on Discord)
- kyber3000.com/d2resetpost (Weekly Reset Full Post)
- kyber3000.com/d2reset (Weekly Reset Infographic)
- kyber3000.com/d2raids (Weekly Raid Challenges Infographic)
- kyber3000.com/xur-post (Xûr Full Post)
- kyber3000.com/xur (Xûr Infographic)
- kyber3000.com/ep (Escalation Protocol Infographic)
If you experience any issues with the links above, you may click here as this should always be updated. If you are still experiencing any issues please send me a private message on this website, Twitter, Instagram, or Discord. And feel free to join my new Discord Server to get infographics/posts, news and updates, enter exclusive giveaways, and chat with others.
Hope you have a great week!
*Kyber3000 and Kyber’s Corner are not affiliated with Destiny 2/Bungie.