DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Sept 17 – Sept 24)
Here is a summary of what’s going on this week:
- Final Iron Banner for this season!
- Full Dreaming City Curse (The Shattered Throne is available)
- Update 22.214.171.124, get details at Bungie.net.
If you would like a larger view of the infographics in this post, click and open them and then zoom in for larger text. Please note, it might take a few seconds to load once you zoom in.
Bungie ViDoc – The Moon and Beyond (Spoiler Warning!!)
Watch by clicking video below or click here to watch on Bungie’s YouTube page.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual): There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
Scourge of the Past:
- Hold the Line (Botza Downtown): Don’t let the map generator timer drop below half.
Last Wish Raid:
- Keep Out (Vault): Your team must keep the Might of Riven Knights out of the center room.
Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Pools > Gardens > Calus
Challenge: The Throne (Calus)
- Activate all four plates at the same time and before damaging Calus, on all damage phases.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Gladiator
Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Shotgun
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Rocket Launcher
Guides and more info:
- Weekly Nightfall Challenge: Complete this week’s Nightfall.
- Weekly Score Challenge: Complete a Nightfall with a team high-score above 100,000.
Unique Item: Horror’s Least – Legendary Pulse Rifle (Energy)
The Insight Terminus
Unique Item: The Long Goodbye – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Energy)
Unique Item: Impact Velocity – Exotic Sparrow
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
Titan: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Heroic Boss: Hasapiko, Beloved by Calus (Vex Minotaur)
Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Challenge: Successfully complete tiers. (Higher tiers grant the most efficient progress)
This Week: The Swords
Solar Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
Next Week: Likeness of Oryx
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Curse (Shattered Throne is available)
Rewards Powerful Gear:
- Vendor Challenge: Complete 2 Weekly Bounties on the Dreaming City.
- War for the Dreaming City: Complete 8 daily bounties on the Dreaming City.
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion’s Rest
- Gateway Between Worlds: Complete Blind Well on The Dreaming City to receive an offering for the Oracle.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Boss: Kathok, Roar of Xol (Hive Knight)– Kathok has an immunity shield that can only be brought down by Swords, which are obtainable by killing Severing Knights.
Note: Shown below is the new Escalation Protocol infographic, it is pretty much complete but will have a few touch ups and changes. I will have an updated infographic of the version below shortly (just correcting some typos and a few small things).
The final Iron Banner event for Season 7 is available now. Plus, earn increased Valor in Crucible playlists.
Start: Tuesday, Sept 17 @ 10 AM PDT
Ends: Tuesday, Sept 24 @ 10 AM PDT
MORE ACTIVITY INFO
Weekly Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources (Elemental singe on Strikes, Heroic Adventures, and Heroic Story Missions).
Crucible Playlist: Iron Banner (6v6)
Spider’s Wanted Bounty: Silent Fang (Pick up bounty from Spider)
- Guardian of All Challenge with Ikora: Complete 20 bounties of any type.
- Clan Rewards: Earn 5,000 XP for your clan.
- Strike Challenge: Complete 3 strikes using the same sub-class element as the weekly singe.
- Heroic Story: Complete 3 Daily Story missions.
- Heroic Adventure: Check in-game to see what the adventure is (will be on the same planet as the weekly Flashpoint).
- Crucible: Complete 5 matches in the Crucible.
- Gambit: Complete 3 matches.
- Gambit Prime: Complete 4 matches.
- Recipe for Success (Ada-1): Successfully forge multiple weapon frames in the lost forges of the Black Armory.
- Drifter Bounty: Visit the Drifter each week to pick up the weekly bounty.
Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid. (When your clan completes each weekly clan challenges above, every member in the clan will get one powerful engram per activity completed)
Arrives: Friday, Sept 20 @ 10 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Sept 24 @ 10 AM PT
Check back on Friday’s for Xûr’s Inventory and Location.
- Annual Pass content is now available to all Forsaken players of Destiny 2
- All negative modifiers have been removed from the Reckoning
Sept 16: Shadowkeep Narrative – Chapter One
Sept 12: This Week at Bungie – Marking Your Calendars (Includes info about weapon buffs, Reckoning, and Shadowkeep)
Sept 05: This Week at Bungie – Counting Down the Days (Includes important details about Crucible, the sandbox, and more!)
Other Important Posts by Bungie:
This calendar shows what’s coming free to all players of Destiny 2, what’s in store for Shadowkeep, and what’s included with Season of the Undying.
All negative modifiers have been removed from Reckoning with Update 126.96.36.199. This activity will continue to feature a weekly single, with a daily rotation of Brawler, Grenadier, and Heavyweight. Bungie’s goal in this change is to improve the replay-ability of Reckoning, so players will feel more inclined to hop in to matchmaking for some sweet loot. This should also help to address some feedback items from players that specific modifiers could feel too punishing.
Source: Bungie Website
Here are some short links to get up-to-date weekly infographics, posts, and social links:
- KYBER3000.COM/LINKS (Features Social Links and Current Infographics)
- kyber3000.com/discord (Join on Discord)
- kyber3000.com/d2resetpost (Weekly Reset Full Post)
- kyber3000.com/d2reset (Weekly Reset Infographic)
- kyber3000.com/d2raids (Weekly Raid Challenges Infographic)
- kyber3000.com/xurpost (Xûr Full Post)
- kyber3000.com/xur (Xûr Infographic)
- kyber3000.com/ep (Escalation Protocol Infographic)
If you experience any issues with the links above, you may click here as this should always be updated. If you are still experiencing any issues please send me a private message on this website, Twitter, Instagram, or Discord. And feel free to join my new Discord Server to get infographics/posts, news and updates, enter exclusive giveaways, and chat with others.
Hope you have a great week!
*Kyber3000 and Kyber’s Corner are not affiliated with Destiny 2/Bungie.