This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at The Winding Cove, EDZ. Check out what Xûr has this week and recent news below. (click the image shown below for the full size version and zoom in for larger text)
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tues, Sept 24 @ 10 AM Pacific
Location: The Winding Cove, EDZ
All Exotic Items Available
Titan: Ashen Wake – Gauntlets (23 LS)
- Bring the Heat: Fusion Grenades now explode on impact and gain increased throw speed.
- Armor Perk: Plasteel Reinforcement Mod – Restorative Mod
- Perk 1: Auto Rifle Loader – Pulse Rifle Loader – Impact Induction
- Perk 2: Rocket Launcher Scavenger – Special Ammo Finder
Hunter: Orpheus Rig – Leg Armor (23 LS)
- Uncanny Arrows: Provides ability energy for each enemy tethered by Deadfall anchors. Moebius Quiver has more shots.
- Armor Perks: Mobility Enhancement Mod – Plasteel Reinforcement Mod
- Perk 1: Pulse Rifle Dexterity – Traction – Kinetic Dexterity
- Perk 2: Submachine Gun Scavenger – Special Ammo Finder
- Vampire Caress: Melee kills instantly restore a large amount of health and continue to restore health afterwards for a short duration.
- Armor Perk: Mobility Enhancement Mod – Plasteel Reinforcement Mod
- Perk 1: Auto Rifle Loader – Light Arms Loader – Enhanced Grenade Launcher Loader
- Perk 2: Fusion Rifle Scavenger – Special Ammo Finder
- Type: Power | Element: Void | Ammo: Heavy
- Insectoid Robot Grenades: This weapon’s grenades are insectoid robots that chase targets and explode close to them.
- Mechanized Autoloader: This weapon automatically reloads on ammo pickup.
- An engram with a predestined outcome. It will contain a new Exotic if any remain to be collected. In other words this engram rewards you with an exotic that you have not already earned, only Year One and Forsaken armor/weapons.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
Destiny 2 | XUR’S EXOTICS & WEEKLY BUFF! Xur Location, Enhanced Rolls & Infamy | 13th September 2019 by xHOUNDISHx on YouTube
The final Iron Banner event for Season 7 is live until Tuesday, September 14 @ 10 AM Pacific. Plus, all players earn increased Valor in Crucible playlists.
NEXT IN WEEK IN DESTINY 2:
- Mayhem arrives to the Crucible.
- Earn increased Valor and Infamy all week long!
- Mars will be the weekly Flashpoint.
Sept 19: This Week at Bungie – First to Raid
- Annual Pass content is now available to all Forsaken players of Destiny 2
- All negative modifiers have been removed from the Reckoning
Sept 12: This Week at Bungie – Marking Your Calendars (Includes info about weapon buffs, Reckoning, and Shadowkeep)
Sept 05: This Week at Bungie – Counting Down the Days (Includes important details about Crucible, the sandbox, and more!)
Other Important Posts by Bungie:
Arrives October 01
The Annual Pass is now included for FREE for players that own Forsaken. Currently, to buy only Destiny 2 costs around $8.99 at Game Stop and to buy Shadowkeep standard edition (includes Season Pass) costs $34.99. Players will need to get Forsaken and Shadowkeep to have access to ALL content. Shadowkeep standard, deluxe, and collector’s editions include Season of the Undying and the Season Pass. A standalone Season Pass may also be purchased in-game for 1000 Silver. Visit the Bungie Seasons FAQ page for details.
On Saturday, October 5, Guardians will venture into a new raid: Garden of Salvation. Many of you have been to the Black Garden before, but don’t be fooled—an entirely new challenge awaits you.
Contest mode will be active for the first 24 hours, similar to the Crown of Sorrow World First competition. While Contest is active, players will face an enforced challenge throughout the raid. Power beyond certain levels will provide no additional advantage for a given fight (e.g., for the first fight, Power above 890 doesn’t provide an advantage, and for the final fight, Power above 920 doesn’t provide an advantage).
After the 24-hour period ends, we will disable Contest mode, and players can take full advantage of their higher Power to overcome the raid’s challenges.
Besides bragging rights of course, will be this custom-made Garden of Salvation World First Belt.
You can read the full rules here. The gist is: Only the final six players of the winning fireteam to finish the activity will receive a belt. The first fireteam to complete the raid and return to orbit will be declared the winner. Unlike in previous raids, the winning team won’t receive an Exotic drop from the final encounter, so don’t rely on your loot stream to determine whether you may have won. Bungie will check their data before crowning the official winners from @Bungie.
If you are not first, you don’t have to be last. All Guardians who complete the raid within the first 24 hours will be able to show off this exclusive emblem.
Emblem available to anyone who completes the raid at their leisure.
Stay tuned as Bungie will reveal more Bungie Rewards in Season of the Undying!
Here are some short links to get up-to-date weekly infographics, posts, and social links:
- KYBER3000.COM/LINKS (Features Social Links and Current Infographics)
- kyber3000.com/discord (Join on Discord)
- kyber3000.com/d2resetpost (Weekly Reset Full Post)
- kyber3000.com/d2reset (Weekly Reset Infographic)
- kyber3000.com/d2raids (Weekly Raid Challenges Infographic)
- kyber3000.com/xurpost (Xûr Full Post)
- kyber3000.com/xur (Xûr Infographic)
- kyber3000.com/ep (Escalation Protocol Infographic)
If you experience any issues with the links above, you may click here as this should always be updated. If you are still experiencing any issues please send me a private message on this website, Twitter, Instagram, or Discord. And feel free to join my new Discord Server to get infographics/posts, news and updates, enter exclusive giveaways, and chat with others.
Hope you have a great weekend!
*Kyber3000 and Kyber’s Corner are not affiliated with Destiny 2/Bungie.