This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Giant’s Scar, Io. Xûr will be departing earlier than normal due to maintenance for Shadowkeep on Monday, Sept 30, get more details below.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tues, Sept 30 @ 10 AM PDT (Will be leaving early due to maintenance)
Location: Giant’s Scar, Io
All Exotic Items Available
Titan: Helm of Saint-14 – Helmet (23 LS)
- Armor Perk: Plasteel Reinforcement Mod – Restorative Mod
- Perk 1: Heavy Lifting – Hands-On – Kinetic Weapon Targeting
- Perk 2: Rocket Launcher Reserves – Shotgun Reserves
Hunter: Lucky Pants- Leg Armor (23 LS)
- Armor Perk: Mobility Enhancement Mod – Plasteel Reinforcement Mod
- Perk 1: Perpetuation – Traction – Oversize Weapon Dexterity
- Perk 2: Hand Cannon Scavenger – Submachine Gun Scavenger
- Armor Perk: Mobility Enhancement Mod – Restorative Mod
- Perk 1: Submachine Gun Targeting – Energy Weapon Targeting – Precision Weapon Targeting
- Perk 2: Rocket Launcher Reserves – Sniper Rifle Reserves
- Type: Pulse Rifle | Element: Kinect | Ammo: Primary
- An engram with a predestined outcome. It will contain a new Exotic if any remain to be collected. In other words this engram rewards you with an exotic that you have not already earned, only Year One and Forsaken armor/weapons.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
Destiny 2. XUR’S EXOTICS, DLC PREP & 5X LOOT DROPS! (Last Chance!) Xur Exotic Loot & Location. 9-27 by xHOUNDISHx on YouTube
NEXT IN WEEK IN DESTINY 2:
- Shadowkeep launches and Season of the Undying (Season 8) begins!
- Stop the Vex from invading in the Vex Offensive! (October 05)
- The Garden of Salvation goes live! (October 05)
- Elimination game mode goes live in Crucible Labs.
- “The Shattered Throne” Dungeon will be available at all times (starting next week) instead of on a three-week cycle. It can also be launched and reset from the Director. Note: I plan to remove the Curse Cycle from the Weekly Reset infographic.
- Maintenance for Shadowkeep and Season 8 – view details below!
In preparation for the launch of Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, Destiny 1 and Destiny 2 will be taken offline for maintenance.
Begins: Monday, Sept 30 @ 10 AM PDT
Ends: Tuesday, Oct 01 @ ?
For the latest information on this maintenance as it occurs, including download availability and emergent issues, players should follow @BungieHelp on Twitter or monitor the support feed at help.bungie.net.
Sept 26: This Week at Bungie – Locked and Preloaded (Includes details about Shadowkeep and Season of the Undying, Ritual and Pinnacle Weapons as well as changes to them, info about changes coming to combat, progression, and economy, Bungie Rewards for the new raid, and lastly a preview of patch notes and some important details.)
Sept 19: This Week at Bungie – First to Raid (Includes some important details about World’s First Garden of Salvation raid, Destiny 2 on PC and more)
Other Important Posts by Bungie:
Arrives October 01 (Once maintenance is complete)
The Annual Pass is now included for FREE for players that own Forsaken. Most of Destiny 2 content will be available for FREE except some Forsaken/Annual Pass content and Shadowkeep content. In summary the standard, deluxe, and collector’s editions of Shadowkeep include Season of the Undying and the Season Pass. The Deluxe and Collector’s Editions have 4 Season Passes. A standalone Season Pass may also be purchased in-game for 1000 Silver. Visit the Bungie Seasons FAQ page for details.
So What’s Included with New Light? (Free to Play):
- Destiny 2 base game and some additional content from Forsaken and the Annual Pass.
- Starting Power Level of 750 for all characters (new or old)
- Year 1 Exotic weapons and armor.
- Year 2 Exotics: Thunderlord, Arbalest, Outbreak Perfected, and Bad Juju are the Y2 Exotics available with New Light.
- Free roam access to all destinations including the Moon.
- Campaigns: The Red War, Curse of Osiris, and Warmind (play in any order).
- Additional Content: Armory Forges, Gambit Prime, The Menagerie, and Reckoning (Note: New Light players will have access to all of the rewards from those activities EXCEPT Exotics associated with them like Jötunn and Le Monarque).
- Additional Modes: Year 1 Nightfall Strikes, Gambit, Gambit and Crucible Private Matches.
- Raids: Year 1 Raids, Year 1 Raid weapons and gear.
- Crucible (PvP): Access to all playlists, free seasonal updates, crucible weapons and gear.
- Strikes (PvE): Strike Playlist, Direct Launch of Year 1 Strikes, Vanguard weapons and gear.
- In-Game Events: Iron Banner, Festival of the Lost, The Dawning, Crimson Days, The Revelry, and Solstice of Heroes.
- Free Seasonal Content: Seasonal Artifact, Finishers, Armor 2.0, New Strikes: The Festering Core and The Scarlet Keep, Reprised PvP Maps: Widow’s Court and Twilight Gap as well as new map Fragment, New PvP mode: Momentum Control, Crucible Labs: Elimination, Seasonal Rank Rewards.
Note: This is just a look at what is included for players to play for FREE with New Light (Arrives October 01), there may be some things included that are not listed here.
Note: Rewards from activities above are included with New Light EXCEPT Exotics associated with them (Like Jötunn and Le Monarque). Forsaken subclasses are not available in New Light. Source: @DestinyTheGame
On Saturday, October 5, Guardians will venture into a new raid: Garden of Salvation. Many of you have been to the Black Garden before, but don’t be fooled—an entirely new challenge awaits you. Get more details about Garden of Salvation raid here.
RITUAL WEAPONS – SEASON 8
Here’s a quick preview of the three ritual weapons you can earn in Season of the Undying. Because these weapons are no longer pinnacle weapons, the quest required to earn them is not as in depth as previous seasons. Note: Players can still earn Pinnacle Weapons from previous seasons, source @cozmo23. Bungie is making several changes to Pinnacle Weapons and perks, view the article by Bungie for more information.
CRUCIBLE—RANDY’S THROWING KNIFE
Here are some short links to get up-to-date weekly infographics, posts, and social links:
- KYBER3000.COM/LINKS (Features Social Links and Current Infographics)
- kyber3000.com/discord (Join on Discord)
- kyber3000.com/d2resetpost (Weekly Reset Full Post)
- kyber3000.com/d2reset (Weekly Reset Infographic)
- kyber3000.com/d2raids (Weekly Raid Challenges Infographic)
- kyber3000.com/xurpost (Xûr Full Post)
- kyber3000.com/xur (Xûr Infographic)
- kyber3000.com/ep (Escalation Protocol Infographic)
Make sure to join my Discord Server to get infographics/posts, news and updates, enter exclusive giveaways, and chat with others.
See you starside!
*Kyber3000 and Kyber’s Corner are not affiliated with Destiny 2/Bungie.