This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Watcher’s Grave, Nessus (Emperor’s Barge). View Xur’s complete inventory and check out recent Destiny 2 news below.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. Note: Xûr’s inventory pool and Fated Engram now include world-drop Exotics from Year 2.
Departs: Tues, Oct 08 @ 10 AM PDT
Location: Watcher’s Grave, Nessus (On the Emperor’s Barge where Werner is located)
All Exotic Items Available
- Element: Arc | Ammo: Heavy
Fated Engram – Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. It will contain a new Exotic if any remain to be collected. (Year One, Forsaken, and world-drop Exotics from Year 2 can be rewarded from the Fated Engram)
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
🔴LIVE! Destiny 2. XUR EXOTIC LOOT YEAR 3! Xur Location, Exotic Inventory & Stat Rolls! 9-4-2019 by xHOUNDISHx on YouTube
NEXT IN WEEK IN DESTINY 2:
- Hero Nightmare Hunts arrive (requires Shadowkeep).
- Tangled Shore will be the weekly Flashpoint.
- Scorched and Countdown come to the Crucible.
Coming Later This Month…
- Oct 15: Iron Banner (for all players) and Legend Nightmare Hunts (requires Shadowkeep).
- Oct 22: Exotic Quest for Leviathan’s Breath (requires Season of the Undying Pass) and Master Nightmare Hunts (requires Shadowkeep).
- Oct 29: Festival of the Lost (Seasonal Special Event) and new PvP mode Momentum Control arrives for ALL players! As well as the new Dungeon and Exotic Quest for Xenophage arrive (both require Shadowkeep).
Launches: Saturday, October 05 @ 10 AM PDT / 1PM EDT
A signal emerges from the dark and reaches beyond dimensions, into the uncharted wilds of the Black Garden. Where it leads inside the Garden remains a mystery. One that whispers with temptation, yearning to be solved.
- World First Completion—Championship Belt
- Completions within the first 24 Hours—24-Hour Emblem
- Completions Before October 15—Raid Jacket Purchase
- Completions During Season of the Undying—Raid T-Shirt Purchase
- All Completions—Raid Emblem
Begins: Saturday, Oct 05 @ 10 AM PDT / 1 PM EDT
Vex Offensive Final Assault arrives November 19, 2019.
As Guardians delve into the Black Garden, portals open allowing timeless Vex war machines to strike back with their own counter-offensive on the Moon. They won’t stop until the moon becomes another one of their strongholds. Find a way to end the invasion.
HELP THE VANGUARD
- Work with Ikora Rey to hunt down the source of the Vex invasion and put a stop to it.
NEW MATCHMADE ACTIVITY
- Fight back the Vex in an all-new 6-player matchmade activity: Vex Offensive.
UNLOCK NEW WEAPONS
- Choose which weapon you want to add to your arsenal and complete the associated Pursuit to claim it.
Requires Season of the Undying Pass (Included with Shadowkeep). More info will be posted here as soon as more details are available.
Sept 30: One More Sleep by Luke Smith
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, if you’re new to Destiny 2 and need to get up to speed, feel free to take a look at the helpful Destiny 2: New Player Guide by Bungie.
Don’t forget to join on Discord for gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasional giveaways, and find people to play games with or just chat with others! I appreciate all of you that have supported me and are a part of the Kyber community!
See you starside!
*Kyber3000 and Kyber’s Corner are not affiliated with Destiny 2/Bungie.