Note: Daylight Savings Time is on Sunday, November 03. The Daily and Weekly Reset will change from 10 AM PDT to 9 AM PDT.
DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Oct 29 – Nov 05)
- Update 2.6.1 (Click here for update notes)
- Festival of the Lost Seasonal Event (For ALL players)
- Momentum Control PvP Mode (For ALL players)
- Xenophage Exotic Quest and the new Dungeon called Pit of Heresy (Requires Shadowkeep. View a guide for the Dungeon here)
- Bungie’s Game2Give Charity Event https://www.helpmakemiracles.org/ ❤
- Nov 05: Garden of Salvation raid – first challenge (Requires Shadowkeep)
The first clan raid challenge for Garden of Salvation arrives on November 05.
CLAN CHALLENGE BOUNTIES
- Strength of Memory (Riven): Players must not shoot the same Riven eye more than one time.
Scourge of the Past:
- Hold the Line (Botza Downtown): Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual): There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
Weekly Order: Gardens > Pools > Gauntlet > Calus
- Players must not stand on the same plate more than once.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS CHALLENGE (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Gladiator
- Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Shotgun
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Rocket Launcher
Guides and more info:
The Inverted Spire
End the Red Legion expedition that’s ripped open the planet’s surface.
- Unique Item: Trichromatica – Exotic Ghost Shell
Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
- Unique Item: Duty Bound – Legendary Auto Rifle
Warden of Nothing
Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.
- Unique Item: Warden’s Law – Legendary Hand Cannon (Kinetic)
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
A Garden World
Help Osiris cut back an out-of-control Vex Mind.
Challenges and Reward:
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Martyr: Exploding units have more health. (This modifier is on all difficulties. Higher difficulties have more modifiers)
- View modifiers for: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
Possible Unique Item:
Note: The old/previous Nightfall no longer rewards Powerful Gear. The Ordeal is now is the source for Powerful Gear for this activity type. This Nightfall mode can drop Exotics, Enchantment Cores and Prisms, and Ascendant Shards (for the highest difficulty). The Ordeal 100K Score Challenge grants Pinnacle Rewards.
Nessus: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Rewards Powerful Gear (Tier 2)
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Fire Pit: When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time. (This modifier is on all difficulties. Higher difficulties have more modifiers)
Hunts this week:
- Rage: Ghaul (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
- Isolation: Taniks (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
- Servitude: Zydron (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
Heroic Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
Boss: The Swords
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
Next Week: Likeness of Oryx
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Weekly Quest:
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelions Rest
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Note: With the start of Season 8, Petra’s challenges and quests no longer reward powerful gear.
Boss: Damkath, the Mask (Hive Ogre)
- Can only be damaged by shooting the growth on his back.
Click here to view Eververse’s inventory this week or check out the video below.
October 29 – November 19
After taking a year off, Eva Levante has returned as the herald of the Festival of the Lost. This holiday is a time for Guardians to don irreverent masks and celebrate the memories of those that are lost. As a growing threat looms ever-present, return to the Tower, grab some candy, and remind yourself what you’re fighting for.
What is the Charity for: Game2Give – Bungie Foundation iPads for Kids Program and Children’s Miracle Network benefiting sick kids across the country. 100% of donations go directly to the charities.
❤ Donate Now: https://www.helpmakemiracles.org/
Dates and Info: Between October 24 and November 10, the Destiny Community is invited to join Bungie in the celebration of what we can accomplish together through games and giving.
- Community members can sign up to host your own Destiny fundraising stream between 10/24-11/10. Bungie has some incredible prizes for you all at various fundraising milestones.
- Starting Today, October 29 at 12pm PDT, Bungie will be kicking off a 24-hour Festival of the Lost streaming marathon with some of your favorite content creators culminating in a live stream with the devs over at Bungie.
Here are the prizes to thank donors for their amazing contributions to help kids.
- A $10 donation will earn you the NEW Mist Blossoms Emblem:
- A $50 donation will earn you both the Mist Blossoms Emblem and our first-ever Charity Ghost, the Gilded Shell Exotic Ghost! (See this ghost in better quality via the video version here)
- A $100 donation will earn you both of the items above, and will enter you to win an item from the Bungie Prize Pool
Live Now ~ Requires Shadowkeep!
Quest Reward: Xenophage – Exotic Machine Gun
This page will be updated with weapon details and guides ASAP.
MOMENTUM CONTROL (New PvP Mode)
Available Now for ALL players!
Here’s a quick rundown of what to expect:
- Instant Respawn Times
- Out of the fight? No problem; drop right back in immediately
- Weapon Damage Increased
- Higher combat lethality
- Everything in your arsenal is a contender
- Ability Regen Requires Effort
- Defeat enemy players to charge your melee, grenade, and Super
- No Tracker
- Sneak around your enemies for some sweet flanks
- Amped Control
- Zones capture faster and grant more bonus points per kill
- Super Charged Supers
- Increased damage resist in Super means you become the 1,000-pound gorilla
- Be careful, because Heavy weapons will put you down quickly
- The Heaviest of Ammo
- Increased Heavy ammo respawn rates and drop amounts
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Nov 01 @ 10 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Nov 05 @ 9 AM PT
Oct 23: Festival of the Lost 2019
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, if you’re new to Destiny 2 and need to get up to speed, feel free to take a look at the helpful Destiny 2: New Player Guide by Bungie.
Don’t forget to join on Discord for gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasional giveaways, and find people to play games with or just chat with others! I appreciate all of you that have supported me and are a part of the Kyber community!
Have a great week!