WEEKLY RESET (Nov 12 – Nov 19)
- The Weekly Singe is Solar.
- Final Week of the Festival of the Lost event!
- The second new raid challenge for Garden of Salvation is live. (Requires Shadowkeep)
- All players can earn increased Infamy in Gambit this week.
- Nov 19: Vex Offensive – Final Assault (This will be when the Undying Mind will be available. Requires Season of the Undying season pass)
The second new raid challenge for Garden of Salvation is now available, this challenge is available within the raid instead of being a clan bounty.
GARDEN OF SALVATION CHALLENGE
- A Link to the Chain (Second Encounter): All six fire team members must replenish enlightenment at the same time. Three pairs of 2 seemed to work well. Credit:
CLAN CHALLENGE BOUNTIES
- Which Witch (Shuro Chi): Do not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
Scourge of the Past:
- To Each Their Own (Prime Phase II): All fireteam members must destroy one of Insurrection Prime’s shield generators and must not shoot more than once each damage phase.
Crown of Sorrow:
- With Both Hands (Gahlran): Players must shoot (stun) one and only one of Gahlran’s hands during the hand-raising phases.
Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Gardens > Pools > Calus
Challenge: Throne (Calus)
- Players holding the relic (crystals) must not shoot more than one flower, per damage phase.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIR CHALLENGE (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Arsenal
- Weapons have no reserve ammo. Emptying the clip of your weapon refills the clips of your holstered weapons.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Auto Rifle
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Anything
The Festering Core
- Unique Item: No Known Unique Item
- Unique Item: Impact Velocity – Exotic Sparrow
Lake of Shadows
- Unique Item: The Militia’s Birthright – Legendary Grenade Launcher (Kinetic)
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
Challenges and Reward:
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Shocker: When defeated, Goblins spawn Arc pools that causes damage over time. (This modifier is on all difficulties. Higher difficulties have more modifiers)
- View modifiers for: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
Possible Unique Item:
Note: The old/previous Nightfall no longer rewards Powerful Gear. The Ordeal is now is the source for Powerful Gear for this activity type. This Nightfall mode can drop Exotics, Enchantment Cores and Prisms, and Ascendant Shards (for the highest difficulty). The Ordeal 100K Score Challenge grants Pinnacle Rewards.
Mars: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Rewards Powerful Gear (Tier 2)
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee. (This modifier is on all difficulties. Higher difficulties have more modifiers.)
Hunts this week:
- Fear: Phogoth (Click to view modifiers: Hero | Legend | Master)
- Despair: Crota (Click to view modifiers: Hero | Legend | Master)
- Rage: Ghaul (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
Note: Please keep in mind I am still confirming if this rotation is correct so it could change.
Triumph: Shadowkeep (Required for Harbinger Title)
- Defeating all 4 of these Wandering Nightmares is a Shadowkeep Triumph needed for the Harbinger title.
- Nov 12: Nightmare of Jaxx – Hellmouth
- Nov 19: Fallen Council – Archer’s Line
- Nov 26: Nightmare of Xortal – Sorrow’s Harbor
- Dec 03: Nightmare of Horkis – Anchor of Light
Reward: Moonshot Legendary Ghost Shell
Heroic Boss: Pagouri, Vex Hydra
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
Boss: The Swords
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
Next Week: Likeness of Oryx
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Growing Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Weekly Quest:
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Note: With the start of Season 8, Petra’s challenges and quests no longer reward powerful gear.
BLACK ARMORY FORGE ROTATION
Today’s Forge: Bergusia Forge (One Forge per day)
Order: Bergusia > Volundr > GoFannon > Izanami > and repeat
Note: Although I am trying to confirm this, at the moment I believe the daily order is Bergusia > Volundr > GoFannon > Izanami > and repeat, forges change once per day. You can also visit the DTG Reddit page to find out what the daily Forge is).
Boss: Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol (Hive Knight)
- No major mechanic, only requires extensive firepower to take down.
- Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
- kelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
- Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Submachine Gun
Silver (Featured Items)
- The Desmodus – Exotic Ship (800 S)
- Heretic Robe – Exotic Ornament for Thorn (700 S)
- Gensym Relic Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (600 S)
- Bone Boogie – Legendary Emote (500 S)
- Hive O’ Lantern – Legendary Ghost Projection (200 S)
- Nostalgic Engram – Legendary Bright Engram Bundle (x1= 200 S, x3= 500 S, or x5= 800 S)
- Dark Fluorescence – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
- Skele-Ghaul – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
- Basalt Toxic – Legendary Shader (40 BD)
- Soulsknot – Legendary Transmat Effect (450 BD)
- Murder of Crows – Legendary Transmat Effect (450 BD)
- The Necrobeast – Exotic Sparrow (2500 BD)
- Boo – Exotic Emote (3250 BD)
- Parting Emote – Legendary Emote (700 BD)
- Gensym Relic Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850 BD)
- Chiropteran Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850 BD)
- Brumeswept Night – Exotic Sparrow (2500 BD)
- Omnigul Mask – Legendary Mask Ornament (1200 BD)
- Jack-O’-Lantern Mask – Legendary Mask Ornament (1200 BD)
View more inventory for this week by visiting the Eververse page.
Final Week!! Ends November 19 @ 9AM PST
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Nov 15 @ 9 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Nov 19 @ 9 AM PT