WEEKLY RESET (Nov 19 – Nov 26)
- The Weekly Singe is Void.
- Vex Offensive – Final Assault is live! (Requires the Season of the Undying pass)
- The third challenge for Garden of Salvation is available – requires Shadowkeep.
- Mayhem and Lockdown are available this week in the Crucible.
- Google Stadia is now available – click here to get more details or visit the new page on this website.
Available Now – Requires Season of the Undying Pass
Summon the Undying Mind from thousands of different timelines. Destroy it to secure the Black Garden and contain the Vex incursion on the Moon.
Note: The Undying Mind is the boss in the Final Assault version of Vex Offensive (matchmaking enabled). If your going for the Undying seal title, you will need to defeat the Undying Mind three times to get the Final Assault triumph.
- Champions: Overload – This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without a Barrier mod.
- Champions: Vex – This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without a Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
The second new raid challenge for Garden of Salvation is now available, this challenge is available within the raid instead of being a clan bounty.
GARDEN OF SALVATION CHALLENGE
- To The Top (Third Encounter): Motes must be deposited 10 at a time.
Credit: Tweet by @saynotorage – The third raid challenge for Garden of Salvation is called “To the Top”. In the third encounter, motes must be deposited 10 at a time. You start with enlightenment, so sending 1 player to the relay early while the first banker collects their 10 motes is a helpful strat.
CLAN CHALLENGE BOUNTIES
- Forever Fight (Morgeth): Do not kill the small Ogres.
Scourge of the Past:
- Hold the Line (Botza Downtown): Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual): There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
LEVIATHAN CHALLENGE + ROTATION
Weekly Order: Pools > Gardens > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: Royal Pools
- One player must stay in the middle area (with boots in the water) until encounter is completed.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIR CHALLENGE (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Gladiator
- Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Sidearm
- Energy: Scout Rifle
- Power: Sword
The Hollowed Lair
The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.
- Unique Item: Mindbender’s Ambition – Legendary Shotgun (Energy)
The Insight Terminus
Break into the ancient Vex installation.
- Unique Item: The Long Goodbye – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Energy)
Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
- Unique Item: BrayTech Osprey – Legendary Rocket Launcher
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
The Scarlet Keep
Challenges and Reward:
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee. (Higher difficulties have more modifiers)
- View modifiers for: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
Possible Unique Item:
- None – this Nightfall does not have a unique item
Note: The old/previous Nightfall no longer rewards Powerful Gear. The Ordeal is now is the source for Powerful Gear for this activity type. This Nightfall mode can drop Exotics, Enchantment Cores and Prisms, and Ascendant Shards (for the highest difficulty). The Ordeal 100K Score Challenge grants Pinnacle Rewards.
EDZ: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Rewards Powerful Gear (Tier 2)
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee. (This modifier is on all difficulties. Higher difficulties have more modifiers.)
Hunts this week:
- Isolation: Taniks (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
- Servitude: Zydron (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
- Pride: Skolas (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
Heroic Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
Boss: Likeness of Oryx
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
Next Week: The Swords
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Weekly Quest:
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger Seclude
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well:
Note: With the start of Season 8, Petra’s challenges and quests no longer reward powerful gear.
Boss: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol (Hive Ogre)
- This boss is surrounded by a transparent aura that grants him an immunity shield whenever any Hive passes through it, to remove it kill all enemies in aura.
Today’s Forge: Izanami Forge
One Per Day Rotation: Izanami > Bergusia > Volundr > GoFannon > and repeat cycle (Only one Forge per day).
Note: Although I am trying to confirm the Forge rotation, at the moment I believe it is what is listed above, there is only one Forge per day. You can also visit the DTG Reddit page to find out what the daily Forge is.
Note: Please keep in mind I am still confirming if this rotation is correct so it could change.
Triumph: Shadowkeep Seal (Required for Harbinger Title)
- Defeating all 4 of these Wandering Nightmares is a Shadowkeep Triumph needed for the Harbinger title.
- Nov 12: Nightmare of Jaxx – Hellmouth
- Nov 19: Fallen Council – Archer’s Line
- Nov 26: Nightmare of Xortal – Sorrow’s Harbor
- Dec 03: Nightmare of Horkis – Anchor of Light
Reward: Moonshot Legendary Ghost Shell
Silver (Featured Items)
- Precise Strike – Exotic Emote (1000 S)
- Ding – Legendary Emote (500 S)
- What If – Exotic Ornament for Monte Carlo (700 S)
- Golden Pride – Exotic Sparrow (800 S)
- Propheteer Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (600 S)
- Nostalgic Engram – Legendary Bright Engram Bundle (x1= 200 S, x3= 500 S, or x5= 800 S)
Bright Dust (Featured Items)
- Oiled Gunmetal – Legendary Shader (40)
- Bruised Blush – Legendary Shader (40)
- Blind Clutch – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Ophiuchus Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Eat It Up – Rare Emote (400)
- Eat It Up – Rare Emote (400)
- Jotuneer – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Ikora’s Resolve – Exotic Ship (2000)
- Tower Shell – Legendary Ghost Shell (400)
- Foretelling – Legendary Weapon Ornament for Bad Omens (700)
- Empyrean Cartographer Mask – Legendary Universal Hunter Ornament for any Year 3 Legendary Armor (1200)
- Moonbound Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Iridescent Coral – Legendary Shader (40)
- Blind Clutch – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Deep-Sea Jaunt – Legendary Shader (40)
- Celebrate Newness – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- AI-COM/RSPN: Reboot – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Nov 22 @ 9 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Nov 26 @ 9 AM PT
Reminder: Season of the Undying Ends December 10
- Players have roughly one month left before Season of the Undying concludes.
- Players who wish to unlock Seasonal ranks, Triumphs, and/or exclusive gear need to do so before maintenance begins on Tuesday, December 10.
If incomplete, the following pursuits will be removed from players’ inventories once this season concludes:
- Season 8: First Watch (Vanguard)
- Season 8: Battle Drills (Crucible)
- Season 8: Keepin’ On (Gambit)
For more information on what’s specific to Season of the Undying, players should see Bungie’s overview page.
View Infographics/Posts & Social Links: kyber3000.com/links
and don’t forget to join on Discord for gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasional Discord only giveaways, and be a part of building a great community!
Have a great week!