WEEKLY RESET (Dec 03 – Dec 10)
- This week’s elemental singe is Solar.
- This is the final week of Season of the Undying, Season of Dawn begins December 10. For info about what will be removed when Season 9 begins, check out this post by Bungie.
- Season of Dawn Reveal Stream is Tomorrow, view details below.
- All Nightmare Hunts are available!
- Players earn increased Infamy in Gambit all week.
- Momentum Control and Countdown have returned to the Crucible.
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- Leftovers (First Encounter): Complete the first 2 rooms without killing specific Cyclopes. Note: There are Cyclopes that you will need to kill to progress the encounter.
- Strength of Memory (Riven): Players must not shoot the same Riven eye more than once.
Scourge of the Past:
- To Each Their Own Challenge (Prime Phase II – Insurrection Prime): Each player needs to destroy one of Insurrection Prime’s six shield generators and must not shoot more than once, one each damage phase.
Crown of Sorrow:
- With Both Hands (Gahlran): Players must shoot (stun) one and only one of Gahlran’s hands during the hand-raising phases.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Arsenal
- Weapons have no reserve ammo. Emptying the clip of your weapon refills the clips of your holstered weapons.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Anything
- Energy: Fusion Rifle
- Power: Fusion Rifle
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Pools > Gardens > Calus
Challenge: Pleasure Gardens
- Players holding the relic (crystals) must not shoot more than one flower, per damage phase.
The Inverted Spire
End the Red Legion expedition that’s ripped open the planet’s surface.
Potential Unique Item:
Hunt down one of Queen Mara’s most trusted advisors and free her from Taken possession.
Potential Unique Item:
The Garden World
Help Osiris cut back an out-of-control Vex Mind.
Potential Unique Item:
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
Savathûn’s Song: Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
Challenges and Reward:
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Martyr: Exploder units have more health. (Higher difficulties have more modifiers)
- View modifiers for: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
Possible Unique Item:
Io (Echo Mesa): Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Rewards Powerful Gear (Tier 2)
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
All Nightmare Hunts are available this week!
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Martyr: Exploder units have more health. (This modifier is on all difficulties. Higher difficulties have more modifiers.)
Hunts this week:
- Fear: Phogoth (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
- Despair: Crota (Click to view modifiers: Hero | Legend | Master)
- Insanity: Fanatic (Click to view modifiers: Hero | Legend | Master)
- Rage: Ghaul (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
- Isolation: Taniks (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
- Servitude: Zydron (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
- Pride: Skolas (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
- Anguish: Omnigul (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
This Week: Nightmare of Horkis, Fear of Mithrax
Location: Anchor of Light (Location Guide by Gamertagzero.com)
Note: Season of the Undying ends December 10, Triumphs/Titles attached to this Season will not be obtainable once it has ended.
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 12/3: Heretic Rocket Launcher
- 12/4: Blasphemer Shotgun
- 12/5: Apostate Sniper Rifle
- 12/6: Heretic Rocket Launcher
- 12/7: Blasphemer Shotgun
- 12/8: Apostate Sniper Rifle
- 12/9: Heretic Rocket Launcher
- 12/10: Blasphemer Shotgun
Heroic Boss: Pagouri, Beloved by Calus
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
Boss: Likeness of Oryx
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
Next Week: The Swords
- 12/03: Volundr
- 12/04: GoFannon
- 12/05: Izanami
- 12/06: Bergusia
- 12/07: Volundr
- 12/08: GoFannon
- 12/09: Izanami
- 12/10: Bergusia
Rotation: Volundr > GoFannon > Izanami > Bergusia > repeat cycle (One Forge per day).
You can also visit the DTG Reddit page to find out what the daily Forge is.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Medium Level Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Weekly Quest:
- Ascendant Challenge: Cimmerian Garrison, Chamber of Starlight
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Boss: Damkath, the Mask (Hive Ogre): Can only be damaged by shooting the growth on his back.
Silver (Featured Items)
- Camping – Exotic Emote (1000)
- Járngreipr – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Jötunn (700)
- The Machinoform – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Lion Guardant Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (600)
- The Regal Howl – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Nostalgic Engram – Legendary Bright Engram Bundle (x1= 200 S, x3= 500 S, or x5= 800 S)
Bright Dust (Featured Items)
- Jungle Viper – Legendary Shader (40)
- Polished Sea Stone – Legendary Shader (40)
- Nightmare Emergence – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Propheteer Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Too Hot – Rare Emote (400)
- Ninja Vanish – Exotic Emote (3250)
- Ophiuchus Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Refashioned Shapes – Exotic Ship (2000)
- Azure Azazyel – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- A Bad Run – Legendary Weapon Ornament for Hazard of the Cast (700)
- Empyrean Cartographer Vest – Hunter Universal Ornament (1200)
- Imperial Beast Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Bruised Blush – Legendary Shader (40)
- Atmospheric Glow – Legendary Shader (40)
- Shattered Shrieker – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Fallen Arrival – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Taken Arrival – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Dec 06 @ 9 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Dec 10 @ 9 AM PT
Nov 26: This Week at Bungie – Thank You
Nov 21: This Week at Bungie – Harness the Sun (Find out about changes coming next Season to Solar sub-classes)
Helpful Bungie Links:
Season of the Undying ends December 10!
Players that wish to unlock Seasonal ranks, Triumphs, and/or exclusive gear need to do so before maintenance begins on Tuesday, December 10.
If incomplete, the following pursuits will be removed from players’ inventories once this season concludes:
- Season 8: First Watch (Vanguard)
- Season 8: Battle Drills (Crucible)
- Season 8: Keepin’ On (Gambit)
For more information on what’s specific to Season of the Undying, players should see Bungie’s overview page.
As a reminder if you need to rank up your Season Pass for Season of the Undying before the Season ends on December 10, you can buy one rank up for 100 silver. Here is an image of what the cost of silver is and how many rank ups you would get (click and open image below for larger text):
Season of Dawn begins December 10, 2019. Bungie has some info to share before then.
Live: Wednesday December 4, at 10:00 a.m. PT