WEEKLY RESET (Dec 10 – Dec 17)
Please note, new activities/info that arrived with Season of Dawn will be added to this post ASAP, the reset graphic will be getting an update as well and should be ready within the next few weeks. To view what challenges/activities drop Powerful Rewards click here. To view daily modifiers click here.
- Update 2.7.0 is live, to learn more about what has changed and been updated click here.
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- A Link to the Chain (Second Encounter): All players must tether the box(es) at the same time, regardless of where they are.
- The Summoning Ritual (Kalli): Activate all 9 plates, kill all Knights, and kill all Ogres in the middle before doing damage to Kalli.
Scourge of the Past:
- Hold the Line (Botza Downtown): Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual): There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Gladiator
- Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Shotgun
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Rocket Launcher
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gardens > Pools > Gauntlet > Throne
Challenge: Throne (Calus)
- Activate all four plates at the same time and before damaging Calus, on all damage phases.
Tree of Probabilities
Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
Potential Unique Item:
Warden of Nothing
Hunt down one of Queen Mara’s most trusted advisors and free her from Taken possession.
Potential Unique Item:
Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
Potential Unique Item:
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
The Arms Dealer
Challenges and Reward:
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Pestilence: When defeated, Psions spawn Void fire pools at their feet (Higher difficulties have more modifiers).
- View modifiers for: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
Possible Unique Item:
Mercury: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Rewards Powerful Gear (Tier 2)
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Recommended Power: 850 | Matchmaking Enabled
Stop the Cabal from rewriting history and laying claim to the future. (Season of Dawn Season Pass required). For info about Obelisks click here (this page is being updated).
Weekly Boss: Niruul, the Hollow Voice
- Void Singe – Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
Grenadier – Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Champions: Unstoppable –This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal – This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
Here’s some helpful Sundial and Obelisk’s tips by u/windzer408
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Martyr: Exploder units have more health. (This modifier is on all difficulties. Higher difficulties have more modifiers.)
Hunts this week:
- Servitude: Zydron (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
- Pride: Skolas (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
- Anguish: Omnigul (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
This Week: Nightmare of Jaxx
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 12/10: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 12/11: Apostate (Sniper)
- 12/12: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 12/13: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 12/14: Apostate (Sniper)
- 12/15: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 12/16: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 12/17: Apostate (Sniper)
Heroic Boss: Hasapiko, Beloved by Calus
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: The Swords
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
Next Week: Likeness of Oryx
- 12/10: Bergusia
- 12/11: Volundr
- 12/12: GoFannon
- 12/13: Izanami
- 12/14: Bergusia
- 12/15: Volundr
- 12/16: GoFannon
- 12/17: Izanami
Rotation: Bergusia > Volundr > GoFannon > Izanami > repeat cycle (One Forge per day).
You can also visit the DTG Reddit page to find out what the daily Forge is.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Weekly Quest:
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelions Rest
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Boss: Naksud. The Famine (Hive Ogre)
- Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
- Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
- Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Submachine Gun
For a look at more images and seasonal items available, visit the Eververse page.
Bright Dust (Featured Items)
- Iridescent Coral – Legendary Shader (40)
- Blind Clutch – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Scarlet Swarm Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Ding – Legendary Emote (700)
- Give Dap – Legendary Emote (1250)
- Four Degrees of Separation – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Refashioned Shapes – Exotic Ship (2000)
- Painted Eye Shell – Legendary Ghost Shell (400)
- Sky/Perdition – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Divinity (1250)
- Great White – Legendary Weapon Ornament (700)
- Aeronautics of China Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Concentrated Mattergem – Legendary Consumable (200) – Bosses have a chance to drop an Upgrade Module when defeated. Effect last until an Upgrade Module is found. Only one Concentrated Mattergem can be active at a time.
- Oiled Gunmetal – Legendary Shader (40)
- Polished Sea Stone – Legendary Shader (40)
- Harpy’s Cry – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Nightmare Emergence – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
Silver (Featured Items)
- Season of Dawn Finishers Bundle – Legendary Package (2100) – This item will not be available to buy once Season of Dawn ends.
- Abyssal Scream – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Tractor Cannon (700)
- Ash Angel – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Traitor Primus Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (600)
- Box of Tricks – Legendary Transmat Effect (200)
- Fond Memories Engram – Legendary Bright Engram Bundle (x1= 200 S, x3= 500 S, or x5= 800 S)
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Dec 13 @ 9 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Dec 17 @ 9 AM PT
Dec 03: Season of Dawn Official Website