WEEKLY RESET (Dec 31 – Jan 07)
- This week’s elemental singe is Void.
- The Dawning Event continues for ALL Guardians!
- Mayhem and Countdown have returned to the Crucible playlist.
- Sundial Legend Mode and Devil’s Ruin Exotic Quest go live (Requires Season of Dawn Season Pass)!
Ends January 14!
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- Staying Alive: Complete the first 2 rooms without killing four specific Cyclopes (there are two in each room). Note: Your team will need to kill certain Cyclopes to advance.
- Keep Out (Vault): Keep the Might of Riven Knights out of the center chamber.
Scourge of the Past:
- Hold the Line (Botza Downtown): Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual): Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase (which means your team will also need to one-phase the boss).
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Gladiator
- Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Sidearm
- Energy: Scout Rifle
- Power: Sword
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Pools > Gardens > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: Pleasure Gardens
- Players holding the relic (crystals) must not shoot more than one flower, per damage phase.
Descend into the heart of Io’s Pyramidion and root out a burgeoning infestation.
Potential Unique Item: Silicon Neuroma – Legendary Sniper Rifle
The Insight Terminus
Break into the ancient Vex installation.
Potential Unique Item: The Long Goodbye – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Energy)
The Hollowed Lair
The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.
Potential Unique Item: Mindbender’s Ambition – Legendary Shotgun (Energy)
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
Challenges and Reward:
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Martyr: Exploder units have more health. (Higher difficulties have more modifiers)
- View modifiers for: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
Possible Unique Item: Duty Bound – Legendary Auto Rifle
Mars: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Rewards Powerful Gear (Tier 2)
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
THE SUNDIAL (Season of Dawn Season Pass required)
Weekly Challenge: Earn points by defeating Enforcers and Flayers in the Sundial. Flayers grant the most efficient progress.(T2 Powerful Reward)
Weekly Boss: Niruul, the Hallow Voice
- Void Singe – Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
Grenadier – Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Champions: Unstoppable –This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal – This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
Note: To view weekly Timelost bounties available and get info about Obelisks click here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Fire Pit: When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time. (This modifier is on all difficulties. Higher difficulties have more modifiers.)
Hunts this week:
- Insanity: Fanatic (Click to view modifiers: Hero | Legend | Master)
- Pride: Skolas (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
- Anguish: Omnigul (Click to view modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master)
This Week: Nightmare of Horkis
Location: Anchor of Light
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 12/31: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 01/01: Apostate (Sniper)
- 01/02: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 01/03: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 01/04: Apostate (Sniper)
- 01/05: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 01/06: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 01/07: Apostate (Sniper)
Heroic Boss: Pagouri, Hive Ogre
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: Likeness of Oryx
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
Next Week: The Swords
- 12/31: Volundr
- 01/01: GoFannon
- 01/02: Izanami
- 01/03: Bergusia
- 01/04: Volundr
- 01/05: GoFannon
- 01/06: Izanami
- 01/07: Bergusia
Rotation: Volundr > GoFannon > Izanami > Bergusia > repeat cycle (One Forge per day).
You can also visit the DTG Reddit page to find out what the daily Forge is.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: FULL Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Weekly Quest:
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger Seclude
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Boss: Kathok, Roar of Xol (Hive Knight)
- Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
- Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
- Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Submachine Gun
This section will be updated ASAP.
Visit the Eververse page to view Dawning and Seasonal items available.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jan 03 @ 9 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Jan 07 @ 9 AM PT
Dec 19: This Week at Bungie – New Dawn
Helpful Bungie Links:
Thank you to all of you that have supported me throughout this past year, it really means a lot! I hope all the best for you all in 2020, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
View infographics and posts at kyber3000.com/Links (Feel free to save this link since it will be updated with new links each week) and don’t forget to join on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!