WEEKLY RESET (Feb 04 – Feb 11)
- This week’s elemental singe is SOLAR.
- Empyrean Foundation Community Event is live for ALL players!
- The final new boss Inotam, Oblivion’s Triune is available in the Sundial (Requires Season of Dawn Season Pass).
- Lockdown and Supremacy return to the Crucible.
- Gain Bonus Infamy in Gambit and Gambit Prime.
Next Week in Destiny 2:
- Crimson Days – Seasonal Event for ALL players!
Note: For a large view of each section on the Weekly Reset graphics, check out the IG Story version or view the images below (click on an image below to open it and then once again to enlarge it). To view what challenges/activities drop Powerful Rewards click here. To view daily modifiers click here.
Live Now until the end of Season 9 (March 09)
Players need to come together and contribute resources towards a common goal. To participate, players can donate their Fractaline using the Tower Obelisk. The event has seven stages, each requiring increasing amounts of Fractaline to progress through. There will also be a hologram at the Tower Obelisk where you’ll be able to track the community’s progress in game.
Note: Everyone is welcome to contribute and this event is available to all Destiny 2 players, no Season Pass required! The Tower Obelisk is the focal point of this event, so you will need to unlock it if you haven’t.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Contributing to the Empyrean Foundation costs 100 Polarized Fractaline.
- Contributing generates a 25% flat progression for all Timelost weapon bounties in your inventory.
- Your Tower Obelisk will generate Polarized Fractaline for you each week equivalent to its Resonance Power.
- Increase its Resonance Power by upgrading other Obelisks
- Players who donate more than 5,000 Polarized Fractaline before the end of the Season will earn a Triumph and emblem.
View this post on Instagram
Here’s the Global Fractaline Donated progress as of 02/08 @ 2:43 PM PST. Stage 4 Goal is: 2,200,000,000. I’ll update once more again before midnight PST. ——————————————————————————————— Credit: Warmind.io/community/fractaline << check out this site for up-to-date progress!! ——————————————————————————————— ✨ Current Overall Fractaline Donated: 1,900,835,100 ✨ Remaining Fractaline for Stage 4 Goal: 299,164,900 ✨ Today’s Fractaline Donated: 202,347,400 ——————————————————————————————— #destiny2 #bungie #empyreanfoundation #fractaline #gaming
Everyone in the community will also receive a shader when all stages are completed. Here’s a look at community goals for the seven stages.
Stage 1: 400,000,000✔ Stage 2: 700,000,000✔ Stage 3: 1,200,000,000✔
- Stage 4: ??? – GETTING CLOSER!!
- Stage 5: ???
- Stage 6: ???
- Stage 7: ???
Visit this page for more details and guides!
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- A Link to the Chain: All players must tether the box(es) at the same time, regardless of where they are.
- Keep Out (Vault): Keep the Might of Riven Knights out of the center chamber.
Scourge of the Past:
- To Each Their Own (Prime Phase II): Each player needs to destroy one of Insurrection Prime’s six shield generators and must not shoot more than once, one each damage phase.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Both Hands (Galhran): Players must shoot (stun) one and only one of Gahlran’s hands during the hand-raising phases.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Arsenal
- Weapons have no reserve ammo. Emptying the clip of your weapon refills the clips of your holstered weapons.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Auto Rifle
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Anything
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Gardens > Pools > Calus
Challenge: The Throne (Calus)
- Activate all four plates at the same time and before damaging Calus, on all damage phases.
Lake of Shadows
Stem the tide of Taken flowing into the European Dead Zone from beneath the waves.
Potential Unique Item: The Militia’s Birthright – Legendary Grenade Launcher (Kinetic)
Seek vengeance against the Vex Mind that corrupted Asher’s arm.
Potential Unique Item: Silicon Neuroma – Legendary Sniper Rifle
The Festering Core
Descend into the heart of Io’s Pyramidion and root out a burgeoning infestation.
Potential Unique Item: None
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
Tree of Probabilities
Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
Potential Unique Reward: D.F.A. – Legendary Hand Cannon
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Air Superiority: Flying units do increased damage (Higher difficulties have more modifiers).
- Modifiers: via r/DestinyTheGame
Nessus: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Weekly Boss: Inotam, Oblivion’s Triune (view guide by pcinvasion.com)
Earn points by defeating Enforcers and Flayers in the Sundial. Flayers grant the most efficient progress.(T2 Powerful Reward)
- Solar Singe – Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Brawler – Melee abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Champions: Unstoppable –This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal – This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
Note: To view weekly Timelost bounties available and get info about Obelisks click here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- Servitude: Zydron
- Anguish: Omnigul
- Pride: Skolas
- Martyr: Exploder units have more health (This modifier is on all difficulties. Higher difficulties have more modifiers).
- Servitude: Zydron: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Anguish: Omnigul: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Pride: Skolas: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
This Week: Nightmare of Jaxx, Claw of Xivu Arath
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 02/04: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 02/05: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 02/06: Apostate (Sniper)
- 02/07: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 02/08: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 02/09: Apostate (Sniper)
- 02/10: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 02/11: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
Heroic Boss: Pagouri, Vex Hydra
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: The Swords, Hive Knights
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
Next Week: Likeness of Oryx
- 02/04: Bergusia
- 02/05: Volundr
- 02/06: GoFannon
- 02/07: Izanami
- 02/08: Bergusia
- 02/09: Volundr
- 02/10: GoFannon
- 02/11: Izanami
Rotation: Bergusia > Volundr > GoFannon > Izanami > repeat cycle (One Forge per day). To confirm what the Forge is, visit r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Growing/Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Note: Dreaming City activities only reward Legendary Gear. For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Kathok, Roar of Xol (Hive Knight)
Silver (Featured Items)
- Neoteric Kiyot Hunter Bundle – Legendary Universal Armor Ornaments (
- Virulent Hunter Bundle – Legendary Universal Armor Ornaments (1500)
- Wrath Trail Warlock Bundle – Legendary Universal Armor Ornaments (1500)
- Cormorant Blade Warlock Bundle – Legendary Universal Armor Ornament (1500)
- Future-Facing Titan Bundle – Legendary Universal Armor Ornaments (1500)
- Sunbreak Titan Bundle – Legendary Universal Armor Ornaments (1500)
- Cowbell – Exotic Multiplayer Emote (1200)
- Black Death – Exotic Ornament for Crimson (700)
- The Prod – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Spur of the Moment – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Tex Mechanica Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (600)
- Fond Memories Engram – Legendary Bright Engram Bundle (x1= 200 S, x3= 500 S, or x5= 800 S)
Bright Dust (Featured Items)
- Welded Brass – Legendary Shader (40)
- Up in Smoke – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Tip of the Spear – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Playground Ride – Exotic Emote (3250)
- Concentrated Mattergem – Legendary Consumable (200)
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard – Legendary Consumable (150)
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible – Legendary Consumable (500)
- Virulent Mask – Legendary Hunter Universal Armor Ornament (1200)
- Wrath Trail Hood – Legendary Warlock Universal Armor Ornament (1200)
- Future-Facing Helm – Legendary Titan Universal Armor Ornament (1200)
- Playground Ride – Exotic Sparrow (3250)
- Lampion Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Chrysopelea-s – Exotic Ship (2000)
- Poison Courier Shell – Legendary Ghost Shell (400)
- Shifting Loyalties – Legendary Weapon Ornament for Dust Rock Blues (700)
- Lantern Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Byzantium Lotus – Legendary Shader (40)
- Coastal Suede – Legendary Shader (40)
- Cabal Shield Breaker – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Palm Tree Projection – Rare Ghost Projection (500)
Note: Visit the Eververse page to view seasonal items and get more details.
As Guardians, it’s our duty to assist those in need.
About: The bush fires currently ravaging Australia have been devastating. Many people have lost their homes, firefighters are risking their lives daily, and an estimated hundreds of millions of wild animals have fallen victim to the fires. Bungie has created the Guardians for Australia fundraising campaign to support both Australia’s firefighting efforts and the country’s animal rescue and conservation efforts.
Dates: Beginning now, the Guardians for Australia fundraising campaign is live on the Bungie Store and Bungie Store EU. Bungie has developed a limited time T-shirt ($24.99 USD plus tax and shipping), with an additional in-game emblem code to show support for those in need.
- The T-shirt, which comes with an exclusive Destiny 2 “Star Light, Star Bright” emblem redemption code with purchase, will be available for pre-order on the Bungie Store and Bungie Store EU between Thursday, January 16 and Tuesday, February 18 at 9 a.m. Pacific, ending with the weekly reset and the end of Crimson Days.
- Half of all profits generated by these T-shirt sales will be donated to NSW Rural Fire Service. The second half will be donated to WIRES, Australia’s largest wildlife rescue
Note: Right now all purchases will also get ‘Ultraworld‘ emblem (This emblem is included in all purchases during Season of Dawn).
Prime Drop Available Now!! Snag six monthly Exotic gear drops in Destiny 2 while you’re an Amazon Prime member.
Bungie has teamed up with Twitch Prime to deliver in-game rewards to any player with an active Twitch Prime membership. Once you have your membership (if not, start your free trial here – This link supports Kyber3000 with a portion of the sale for those that sign up. To sign up without using a link for Kyber click here). Once you have signed up, visit this page and link your Bungie.net account to start receiving your six monthly gear drops. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
The first gear drop will run from now until February 25 and will include the
- SUROS Regime, the Coup de Main Ornament, the Skyline Flipside Exotic Ghost Shell, and the unsecured/OUTCRY Exotic ship.
When a gear drop is available, eligible players can claim the rewards here. Once claimed, follow a visual indicator to Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s hangar. Amanda will have the rewards available in her inventory. As long as you claim the rewards on the Twitch Prime page by 10:00 AM on the last day of the drop, the gear will still be available from Amanda after the deadline.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article with more details on how everything works.
Sign Up for Twitch Prime!!
Twitch Prime Loot Drops are available now for Destiny 2. If you are not currently a member of Prime, all new members can get a FREE ONE MONTH TRIAL! (Cost: $12.99 monthly, after trial ends. Cancel at any time!)
Claim monthly free games and in-game loot
- Exclusive in-game loot for some of your favorite games
- Free games included with Twitch Prime
- Limited time promotions you won’t want to miss
- Free Twitch channel subscription ($5 value) every month
- Reign supreme with a Prime members-only chat badge
- Exclusive Twitch chat colors and emotes
- Shopping on Amazon.com is fast and convenient with free two-day shipping.
- Watch your favorite movies and TV shows including award-winning Amazon Originals.
- Listen to over 2+ million songs, ad-free on any device.
If you would like to sign and want to support me at the same time, you may do so by using my Amazon Affiliate link >> Amazon.com/shop/kyber3000 or to get Prime without using my link visit twitch.amazon.com/prime (On my Amazon page you will see some products I got for my first PC build and there should also be a banner to sign up for Twitch Prime, click on this to sign up.) Your support is appreciated!
Note: I will receive credit whenever someone signs up for Twitch Prime or buys eligible items from Amazon.com when using my link.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Feb 07 @ 9 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Feb 11 @ 9 AM PT
Helpful Bungie Links:
As a reminder, kyber3000.com/Links will always include each weeks reset graphic and post as well as the same for Xur. Also, feel free to join on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
Have a great week everyone!