This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the Winding Cove, EDZ. View Xur’s complete inventory and recent news below.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: For a larger view of the infographic above, click and open it, and then zoom in for larger text.)
Departs: Tues, Feb 25 @ 9 AM PST
Where is Xur? Winding Cove, EDZ ( Green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Element: Void | Type: Power | Ammo: Heavy
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
Check out the IG Story for a larger view of Xur’s Items or click images below (click on an individual image for a larger view)
Live until March 03!
To participate, players can donate their Fractaline using the Tower Obelisk. The event has seven stages, each requiring increasing amounts of Fractaline to progress through (Bungie will reveal the stage goals when once is reached). There will also be a hologram at the Tower Obelisk where you’ll be able to track the community’s progress in game.
Note: Everyone is welcome to contribute and this event is available to all Destiny 2 players, no Season Pass required! The Tower Obelisk is the focal point of this event, so you will need to unlock it if you haven’t.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Contributing to the Empyrean Foundation costs 100 Polarized Fractaline.
- Contributing generates a 25% flat progression for all Timelost weapon bounties in your inventory.
- Your Tower Obelisk will generate Polarized Fractaline for you each week equivalent to its Resonance Power.
- Increase its Resonance Power by upgrading other Obelisks
- Players who donate more than 5,000 Polarized Fractaline before the end of the Season will earn a Triumph and emblem.
Here’s an update on the community’s shared progress:
Everyone in the community will also receive a shader when all stages are completed. Here’s a look at community goals for the seven stages.
Stage 1: 400,000,000✔ Stage 2: 700,000,000✔ Stage 3: 1,200,000,000✔ Stage 4: 2,200,000,000✔ Stage 5: 3,000,000,000✔ Stage 6: 6,000,000,000✔
- Stage 7: 9,777,777,700 (As of 9:35 AM PST on 02-21, the community has turned in 7,025,433,800 Fracataline. Check progress: warmind.io/community/fractaline)
If you want to stay as up to date as possible with the communities progress, visit my a Instagram profile (try to update here a few times a day) or Discord (updates are made regularly in the ‘d2-events-and-activities‘ channel. Or for the most up-to-date and real time stats check out warmind.io! (You can also see when each stage has been completed by looking at the in-game Crucible menu. There are 7 notches, when a stage goal is completed it will be filled in)
Live until Tuesday, Feb 25 @ 9 AM PST
Reminder: This is your last shot to finish your Iron Banner quest this Season and pick up any pinnacle rewards from Iron Banner bounties. Equip your best gear and control those zones!
Also, all players will earn bonus Valor in the Crucible.
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY 2
- Earn increased Infamy in Gambit and Gambit Prime.
- Continue to contribute your Fractaline to the Empyrean Restoration effort!
- Mayhem and Countdown return to the Crucible.
Feb 20: This Week at Bungie – Setting the Stage (Includes details about Sandbox update coming next Season, which will include changes for Izanagi’s Burden, Lord of Wolves, The Last Word and more)
Xbox Negative Silver Balance
Earlier this week, Destiny Player Support noticed an increase in reports about negative Silver balances on Xbox that Bungie is continuing to investigate. Players who are still running into this issue on Xbox should reboot their console and log back into Destiny 2 to verify their Silver balance.
Players experiencing negative Silver balances due to refunds or charge backs should refer to the Destiny Silver Purchases Guide.
“In the Valley” Crimson Days Emblem
On Tuesday, Destiny Player Support received reports that code generation and redemption for the “In the Valley” Crimson Days emblem had ended approximately nine hours earlier than expected. To ensure players who had already generated a code had a chance to redeem their code or a friend’s code, the deadline to redeem was extended until Wednesday’s daily reset.
Current Known Issues
- Full Hymn of Desecration stacks are being removed from player’s inventories upon earning the final one.
- World chests in the Dreaming City are not dropping Glimmer.
- The Aeon Safe Gauntlets list the incorrect requirement to activate the Aeon Energy perk in the armor inspection screen. Players need to get melee kills to activate the Aeon Energy perk.
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
Have a great weekend!
🎧 A few songs from Kyber’s playlist
This is just something new I am doing. Feel free to comment below or message me a song you enjoy.