WEEKLY RESET (Feb 25 – Mar 03)
- This week’s elemental singe is Solar – Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Empyrean Foundation continues! Currently the community is working on completing the final stage.
- All players earn bonus Infamy this week in Gambit and Gambit Prime.
- Mayhem and Countdown are available in the Crucible.
For a large view of the reset graphic, click on the image and zoom in for larger text. Or check out the IG Story version.
- To view what challenges/activities drop Powerful Rewards click here.
- To view daily modifiers click here.
Completed – View Tweet by @DestinyTheGame
Everyone in the community will also receive a shader when all stages are completed. Here’s a look at community goals for the seven stages.
Stage 1: 400,000,000✔ Stage 2: 700,000,000✔ Stage 3: 1,200,000,000✔ Stage 4: 2,200,000,000✔ Stage 5: 3,000,000,000✔ Stage 6: 6,000,000,000✔ Stage 7: 9,777,777,700✔
Visit this page for more details and guides!
Destiny’s infamous 3v3 pinnacle PvP activity is returning in Season of the Worthy (Season 10 starts on March 10 and Trials will return on March 13). The developers at Bungie discuss the significance of its return and what to expect on your quest to the Lighthouse in the YouTube video below. Favorite maps and armor return as the level of competition rises to a new height. Stay tuned for more details!
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- Leftovers: Do not kill any of the Cyclops in the room where the Consecrated Mind is depositing Voltaic Overflow charges.
- Which Witch (Shuro Chi): Do not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
Scourge of the Past:
- To Each Their Own (Prime Phase II): Each player needs to destroy one of Insurrection Prime’s six shield generators and must not shoot more than once, one each damage phase.
Crown of Sorrow:
- With Both Hands (Gahlran): Players must shoot (stun) one and only one of Gahlran’s hands during the hand-raising phases.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Arsenal
- Weapons have no reserve ammo. Emptying the clip of your weapon refills the clips of your holstered weapons.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Anything
- Energy: Fusion Rifle
- Power: Fusion Rifle
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Pools > Gardens > Calus
Challenge: Pleasure Gardens
- Players holding the relic (crystals) must not shoot more than one flower, per damage phase.
Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
- Potential Unique Item: Impact Velocity – Exotic Sparrow
A Garden World
Help Osiris cut back an out-of-control Vex Mind.
- Potential Unique Item: Universal Wavefunction – Exotic Ship
Hunt down one of Queen Mara’s most trusted advisors and free her from Taken possession.
- Potential Unique Item: Horror’s Least – Legendary Pulse Rifle (Energy)
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
- Potential Unique Reward: Silicon Neuroma – Legendary Sniper Rifle
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Martyr: Exploder units have more health. (Higher difficulties have more modifiers).
- View more modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
EDZ: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Weekly Boss: Inotam, Oblivion’s Triune
Challenge: Earn points by defeating Enforcers and Flayers in the Sundial. Flayers grant the most efficient progress.(T2 Powerful Reward)
- Solar Singe – Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Brawler – Melee abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Champions: Unstoppable –This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal – This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
Or view Legend modifiers on Bungie’s Website.
Note: To view weekly Timelost bounties available and get info about Obelisks click here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- Insanity: Fanatic
- Anguish: Omnigul
- Pride: Skolas
- Fire Pit: When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time (This modifier is on all difficulties. Higher difficulties have more modifiers).
- Fanatic: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Omnigul: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Skolas: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
This Week: Nightmare of Horkis
Location: Anchor of Light, Moon
Next Week: Nightmare of Jaxx – Hellmouth, Moon
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 02/25: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 02/26: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 02/27: Apostate (Sniper)
- 02/28: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 02/29: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 03/01: Apostate (Sniper)
- 03/02: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 03/03: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
Heroic Boss: Pagouri, Vex Hydra
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: Likeness of Oryx
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
Next Week: The Swords
- 02/25: Volundr
- 02/26: GoFannon
- 02/27: Izanami
- 02/28: Bergusia
- 02/29: Volundr
- 03/01: GoFannon
- 03/02: Izanami
- 03/03: Bergusia
To confirm what the Forge is, visit r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Growing/Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Note: Dreaming City activities only reward Legendary Gear. For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol (Hive Knight)
- Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
- Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
- Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Submachine Gun
Silver (Featured Items)
- Origami Crane – Exotic Emote (1000)
- Violent Exorcism – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Arbalest (700)
- Motive Force – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Simulation Shell – Exotic Ship (600)
- XIV Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (200)
- Fond Memories Engram – Legendary Bright Engram Bundle (x1= 200 S, x3= 500 S, or x5 = 800 S)
- Byzantium Lotus – Legendary Shader (40)
- Vex Gate Arrival – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- The Prod – Exotic Ship (2000)
- Guardian, Bye! – Rare Emote (400)
- Cowbell – Exotic Multiplayer Emote (4250)
- Perennial Velocity – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Omolon Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Circadian Chill – Legendary Shader (40)
- Atmospheric Glow – Legendary Shader (40)
- Cabal Shield Breaker – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Up In Smoke – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Packmaster’s Command – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Lord of Wolves (1250)
- Virulent Vest – Legendary Hunter Universal Ornament for Chest Armor (1200)
- Future-Facing Plate – Legendary Titan Universal Ornament for Chest Armor (1200)
- Wrath Trail Robes – Legendary Warlock Universal Ornament for Gauntlets (1200)
- Concentrated Mattergem – Legendary Consumable (200)
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard – Legendary Consumable (150)
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible – Legendary Consumable (500)
Visit the Eververse page to get more details.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Feb 28 @ 9 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Mar 03 @ 9 AM PT
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
Have a great week!