This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the Hangar in the Tower. View Xûr’s complete inventory and recent news below.
Note: Since Trials of Osiris is returning on March 13, I will be going back to a title that includes Trials starting when that Friday (new title will be: This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xûr and Trials). Everything will be the same, the only difference is it will include some Trials of Osiris info such as what the map is and rewards available that weekend (if the rewards are on a rotation or etc). Also, a few have mentioned a Trials infographic since I used to include Trials info on the Xur graphic however I am going to hold off on this for now. Once I see how the rewards and everything will work I will better know if a graphic would be helpful or not.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: For a larger view of the infographic above, click and open it, and then zoom in for larger text.)
Departs: Tues, Mar 03 @ 9 AM PST
Where is Xur? Hangar, Tower ( Green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Element: Solar | Type: Energy | Ammo: Primary
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
Check out the IG Story for a larger view of Xur’s Items or click images below (click on an individual image for a larger view)
Prime Drop #2 is Available Now!!
Bungie has teamed up with Twitch Prime to deliver in-game rewards to any player with an active Twitch Prime membership.
Once you have signed up, visit this page and link your Bungie.net account to start receiving your monthly gear drops. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
Drop #2 includes the following items:
- Poultry Petting – Exotic Emote
- Praxic Finery – Exotic Sparrow
- Age of Tomorrow Shell – Legendary Ghost
- Sails of Osiris – Exotic Ship
When a gear drop is available, eligible players can claim the rewards here. Once claimed, follow a visual indicator to Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s hangar. Amanda will have the rewards available in her inventory. As long as you claim the rewards on the Twitch Prime page by 10:00 AM on the last day of the drop, the gear will still be available from Amanda after the deadline.
Read more about Twitch Prime Loot Drops here.
Destiny’s infamous 3v3 pinnacle PvP activity is returning in Season of the Worthy (Season 10 starts on March 10 and Trials will return on March 13). The developers at Bungie discuss the significance of its return and what to expect on your quest to the Lighthouse in the YouTube video below. Favorite maps and armor return as the level of competition rises to a new height. Stay tuned for more details!
End of the Season
With the Empyrean Foundation restored, the last Triumph to acquire the Savior Seal has been unlocked. Players completing this Seal should claim and equip it to ensure it isn’t removed when Season of Dawn ends on March 10.
Additionally, players have until 9:59 AM PST on March 13 to claim their Season of Dawn rewards on their Bungie Rewards page, with a deadline to purchase being 11:59 PM PST on March 31.
Finally, the Player Support team is working on an End of Season article highlighting quests, items, and Triumphs leaving with the transition to Season of the Worthy.
Stonk Market Closing Soon
The community has been questioning if they can continue donating to the Empyrean Foundation. Players will be able to donate their Polarized Fractaline until the Season ends on March 10.
Upcoming Resolved Issues
Below is a list of issues that will be resolved when Season of the Worthy and Update 2.8.0 becomes available on March 10:
- Tower travel loading times will be returned to normal.
- The Prime Attunement buff will once again show up on new characters after previous character deletion.
- The Pigeon and the Phoenix lore will become available again to those who earned the lore. Players who acquire Bastion in later Seasons will be granted all Pigeon and Pheonix lore.
- The empty Solstice of Heroes gift message from Tess will no longer show up.
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
Have a great weekend!
🎧 A few songs from Kyber’s playlist
Feel free to comment below or message me a song you enjoy 🙂