WEEKLY RESET (Mar 03 – Mar 10)
- This week’s elemental singe is Void (Void damage increases slightly from all sources).
- Momentum Control and Lockdown have returned to the Crucible.
- This is the final week of Season of Dawn, for a list of what will be removed at the end of the Season click here. Season of the Worthy begins March 10, check out the gameplay trailer below!
Begins March 10 // Trials of Osiris returns March 13!
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- A Link to the Chain: All players must tether the box(es) at the same time, regardless of where they are.
- Forever Fight (Morgeth): Do not kill the small Ogres.
Scourge of the Past:
- Hold the Line (Botza Downtown): Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual): There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Gladiator
- Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Shotgun
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Rocket Launcher
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gardens > Pools > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: The Throne (Calus)
- Activate all four plates at the same time and before damaging Calus, on all damage phases.
Warden of Nothing
Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
- Potential Unique Item: Warden’s Law – Legendary Hand Cannon (Kinetic)
Help Osiris cut back an out-of-control Vex Mind.
- Potential Unique Item: BrayTech Osprey – Legendary Rocket Launcher
Hunt down one of Queen Mara’s most trusted advisors and free her from Taken possession.
- Potential Unique Item: Duty Bound – Legendary Auto Rifle
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
The Arms Dealer
- Potential Unique Reward: Tilt Fuse – Exotic Sparrow
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Pestilence: When defeated, Psions spawn Void fire pools at their feet (Higher difficulties have more modifiers).
- View modifiers: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
Tangled Shore: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
Weekly Boss: Inotam, Oblivion’s Triune
Challenge: Earn points by defeating Enforcers and Flayers in the Sundial. Flayers grant the most efficient progress.(T2 Powerful Reward)
- Void Singe – Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Heavyweight – Power weapons deal more damage, and more ammo is available.
- Champions: Unstoppable –This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal – This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
Or view Legend modifiers on Bungie’s Website.
Note: To view weekly Timelost bounties available and get info about Obelisks click here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- Despair: Crota
- Fear: Phogoth
- Rage: Ghaul
- Fire Pit: When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time (This modifier is on all difficulties. Higher difficulties have more modifiers).
- Crota: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Phogoth: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Ghaul: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
This Week: Nightmare of Jaxx
Location: Hellmouth, Moon
Next Week: Fallen Council – Archer’s Line, Moon
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 03/03: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 03/04: Apostate (Sniper)
- 03/05: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 03/06: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 03/07: Apostate (Sniper)
- 03/08: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 03/09: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 03/10: Apostate (Sniper)
Heroic Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: The Swords, Hive Knights
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
Next Week: Likeness of Oryx
- 03/03: Bergusia
- 03/04: Volundr
- 03/05: GoFannon
- 03/06: Izanami
- 03/07: Bergusia
- 03/08: Volundr
- 03/09: GoFannon
- 03/10: Izanami
To confirm what the Forge is, visit r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelions Rest
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Note: Dreaming City activities only reward Legendary Gear. For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol (Hive Ogre)
Potential Drop: Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
Silver (Featured Items)
- Galloping Knight – Multiplayer Emote (1200)
- Devil’s Advocate – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Devil’s Ruin (700)
- Ash Angel – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Saint’s Invocation – Exotic Ship (800)
- Colossus Helmet Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (200)
- Fond Memories Engram – Legendary Bright Engram Bundle (x1= 200 S, x3= 500 S, or x5 = 800 S)
- Grayscale Undergrowth – Legendary Shader (40)
- Itsy-Bitsy Spider – Legendary Ornament for Recluse (700)
- Tip of the Spear – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Shake It Out – Legendary Emote (700)
- Keep It Clean – Exotic Emote (3250)
- Tachyon-4 – Exotic Ship (2000)
- Viper-4S – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Doubt – Legendary Weapon Ornament for Trust (700)
- Bloodline Memorial – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Bastion (1250)
- Virulent Vest – Legendary Hunter Universal Ornament for Chest Armor (1200)
- Future-Facing Plate – Legendary Titan Universal Ornament for Chest Armor (1200)
- Wrath Trail Robes – Legendary Warlock Universal Ornament for Gauntlets (1200)
- Byzantium Lotus – Legendary Shader (40)
- Welded Brass – Legendary Shader (40)
- Box of Tricks – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Vex Gate Arrival – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Concentrated Mattergem – Legendary Consumable (200)
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard – Legendary Consumable (150)
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible – Legendary Consumable (500)
Visit the Eververse page to get more details.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Mar 06 @ 9 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Mar 10 @ 9 AM PT
Destiny’s infamous 3v3 pinnacle PvP activity is returning in Season of the Worthy (Season 10 starts on March 10 and Trials will return on March 13). The developers at Bungie discuss the significance of its return and what to expect on your quest to the Lighthouse in the YouTube video below. Favorite maps and armor return as the level of competition rises to a new height. Stay tuned for more details!
End of the Season
With the Empyrean Foundation restored, the last Triumph to acquire the Savior Seal has been unlocked. Players completing this Seal should claim and equip it to ensure it isn’t removed when Season of Dawn ends on March 10.
Additionally, players have until 9:59 AM PST on March 13 to claim their Season of Dawn rewards on their Bungie Rewards page, with a deadline to purchase being 11:59 PM PST on March 31.
Finally, the Player Support team is working on an End of Season article highlighting quests, items, and Triumphs leaving with the transition to Season of the Worthy.
Stonk Market Closing Soon
The community has been questioning if they can continue donating to the Empyrean Foundation. Players will be able to donate their Polarized Fractaline until the Season ends on March 10.
Upcoming Resolved Issues
Below is a list of issues that will be resolved when Season of the Worthy and Update 2.8.0 becomes available on March 10:
- Tower travel loading times will be returned to normal.
- The Prime Attunement buff will once again show up on new characters after previous character deletion.
- The Pigeon and the Phoenix lore will become available again to those who earned the lore. Players who acquire Bastion in later Seasons will be granted all Pigeon and Pheonix lore.
- The empty Solstice of Heroes gift message from Tess will no longer show up.
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
Have a great week!