WEEKLY RESET (Mar 17 – Mar 24)
- This week’s elemental singe is Solar.
- Exotic Quest: Zavala wants you to retrieve a weapon from the Vanguard Vault (Requires Season Pass)
- Continue upgrading the EDZ Seraph Bunker to earn rewards (Requires Season Pass).
- Team Scorched and Countdown have returned to the Crucible.
Live Now!! Requires Season of the Worthy Season Pass
Gain access to the vault through the secret pathway in Zavala’s office. “I’m trusting you, Guardian.” —Commander Zavala
Quest Reward: The Fourth Horseman – Exotic Shotgun
View Quest steps and more details on the The Fourth Horseman Exotic Quest page.
Legendary Lost Sectors | Available Now!
- Available – EDZ Bunker (Continue upgrading to earn additional rewards)
- March 24 – Moon Bunker
- April 07 – Io Bunker
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- Zero to One Hundred: Once you deposit motes, you have ten (10) seconds to fully fill the bank. This applies to both banks.
- Strength of Memory (Riven): Players must not shoot the same Riven eye more than once.
Scourge of the Past:
- To Each Their Own (Prime Phase II): Each player needs to destroy one of Insurrection Prime’s six shield generators and must not shoot more than once, one each damage phase.
Crown of Sorrow:
- With Both Hands (Gahlran): Players must shoot (stun) one and only one of Gahlran’s hands during the hand-raising phases.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Arsenal
- Weapons have no reserve ammo. Emptying the clip of your weapon refills the clips of your holstered weapons.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Auto Rifle
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Anything
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Gardens > Pools > Calus
- Players must not stand on the same plate more than once.
The Festering Core
- Potential Unique Item: None
Lake of Shadows
- Potential Unique Item: The Militia’s Birthright – Legendary Grenade Launcher (Kinetic)
The Inverted Spire
- Potential Unique Item: Trichromatica – Exotic Ghost Shell
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
- Potential Unique Reward: Impact Velocity – Exotic Sparrow
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Hot Knife: Shanks now have solar shields. (Higher difficulties have more modifiers)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame | Grandmaster modifiers
Mercury: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- Anguish: Omnigul
- Insanity: Fanatic
- Despair: Crota
- Omnigul: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Fanatic: Hero | Legend | Master
- Crota: Hero | Legend | Master
This Week: Nightmare of Xortal
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor
Next Week: Nightmare of Horkis, Anchor of Light
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 03/17: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 03/18: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 03/19: Apostate (Sniper)
- 03/20: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 03/21: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 03/22: Apostate (Sniper)
- 03/23: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 03/24: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
Heroic Boss: Pagouri, Vex Hydra
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: The Swords
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
Next Week: Likeness of Oryx
Daily Rotation (One per day):
- 03/17: GoFannon
- 03/18: Izanami
- 03/19: Bergusia
- 03/20: Volundr
- 03/21: GoFannon
- 03/22: Izanami
- 03/23: Bergusia
- 03/24: Volundr
Launch from the EDZ in-game menu. You may also confirm the daily Forge is at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Growing/Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Note: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Damkath, the Mask (Hive Ogre)
Potential Drop: Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
Silver (Featured Items)
- Death Comes Calling – Exotic Weapon Ornament for The Fourth Horseman (700)
- This… Is… Trials! – Legendary Finisher (800)
- Trials Themed: Blind Fury – Exotic Weapon Ornament for The Colony (700)
- Trials Themed: Mercurial Affliction – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Outbreak Perfected (700)
- Trials Themed: All In – Exotic Ornament for Ace of Spades (700)
- Trials of Osiris Emote Bundle – Legendary Emotes Blinding Imagery, Taunt and Flaunt, and I Surrender! (900)
- Hunter: Vanguard Dare Hunter Bundle – Legendary Armor Universal Ornament Package (1200)
- Hunter: Nano Redux – Exotic Armor Ornament for Raiden Flux (600)
- Warlock: Symmetrists’ Warlock Bundle – Legendary Armor Universal Ornament Package (1200)
- Warlock: Diadem of Deceit – Exotic Armor Ornament for Crown of Tempest (600)
- Titan: Star-Crossed Titan Bundle – Legendary Armor Universal Ornament Package (1200)
- Titan: Huskcrushers – Exotic Armor Ornament for Dunemarchers (600)
- Carry the Load – Exotic Emote (1000)
- Lunatic’s Legacy – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Trials of Osiris Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (200)
- Órderir – Exotic Ship (500 – On Sale normally 800)
- Saint-14 Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Origami Crane – Exotic Emote (3250)
- Bloodline Memorial – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Bastion (1250)
- Tachyon-4 – Exotic Ship (2000)
- Spike – Exotic Emote (3250)
- Traitor Primus Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Perennial Velocity – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Colossus Helmet Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Abyssal Scream – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Tractor Cannon (1250)
- Distracted – Legendary Emote (700)
- Scavenger’s Boon – Legendary Consumable – Creates planetary materials for 4 hours (250)
- Glimmershard – Legendary Consumable – Generates Glimmer during combat for 4 hours (250)
- Concentrated Mattergem – Legendary Consumable (200)
Visit the Eververse page to get more details.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Mar 20 @ 10 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Mar 24 @ 10 AM PT
Returns: Friday, March 20 @ 10 AM Pacific
Ends: Tuesday, March 24 @ 10 AM Pacific
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Mar 05: Bungie Covid-19 Update
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
Have a great week!