This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out in the Giant’s Scar on Io and the Trials map is Anomaly. View Xûr’s complete inventory and Trials info below.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: For a larger view of the infographic above, click and open it, and then zoom in for larger text.)
Departs: Tues, Mar 24 @ 10 AM PT
Where is Xur? Giant’s Scar, Io (Green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Element: Arc | Type: Power | Ammo: Heavy
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
Departs: Tuesday, March 24 @ 10 AM Pacific
3v3 Competitive PvP (Power Level of 960+ is required. Trials of Osiris will match you with opponents based on your connections and how many wins you have logged on your current Passage)
Flawless Emblem Rewards:
By using specific emblems granted from the Flawless Chest, players can earn unique stats as they complete more passages within the activity. Bungie also introduced a way for Guardians to identify themselves as Lightmakers or Lightbreakers.
- Lightmakers: With the “Light for the Lost” Emblem equipped, help Guardians to their first ever flawless passage. You can be identified by white glows on your Flawless armor.
- Lightbreakers: With the “Flawless Empyrean” Emblem equipped, reach seven wins on a passage, and then continue winning matches. You can be identified by red glows on your Flawless armor.
Bungie made a new Twitch Extension that will allow you to quickly glance at the current state of the streamer’s Perks, passage, weapons, armor, perks, mods, catalysts, and more.
They are also launching the first Twitch Weekly Bounty. After each match, you’ll have time to react to a clutch play (or heartbreaking loss) with some Destiny-themed emotes and earn progress towards this unique Bounty. Upon completion, players will be rewarded with Glimmer, XP, and Trials Tokens within Destiny 2
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY 2
- Iron Banner returns with a new Quest and rewards!
- Moon Seraph Bunker arrives! Requires Season of the Worthy Season Pass.
- Earn increased Valor in Crucible.
Begins: Tuesday, March 24 @ 10 AM PDT
Ends: Tuesday, March 31 @ 10 AM PDT
- Power-enabled combat is no longer exclusive to Iron Banner and Bungie announced that the Artifact Power will be disabled in Iron Banner. Note: You’ll still have the opportunity to put your pinnacle Power on display.
- This Season, Saladin is also offering a pursuit weapon as reward for completing the “Smelting Light” quest. You’ll be challenged to capture zones and defeat opponents with a collection of weapons on your journey to earning the “Point of the Stag” Combat Bow (Energy).
- The Iron Remembrance armor sets will return, upped to Armor 2.0 standards. You’ll have the opportunity to earn some Pinnacle Power rewards by completing weekly bounties. Additionally, Iron Banner armor pieces have chances for higher stat rolls from bounties, vendor packages, and post-game drops.
Mar 18: Bungie’s Covid-19 Response
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
I hope you all are well and have a good weekend! Stay Safe!