WEEKLY RESET (Mar 24 – Mar 31)
- This week’s elemental singe is Void.
- Legendary Moon Seraph Bunker, requires Season Pass.
- Iron Banner plus earn increased Valor and start a new Pursuit Quest for Point of the Stag Bow.
- Supremacy and Lockdown have returned to the Crucible.
Begins: Live Now for ALL players!
Ends: Tuesday, March 31 @ 10 AM PDT
- Power-enabled combat is no longer exclusive to Iron Banner and Bungie announced that the Artifact Power will be disabled in Iron Banner. Note: You’ll still have the opportunity to put your pinnacle Power on display.
- This Season, Saladin is also offering a pursuit weapon as reward for completing the “Smelting Light” quest. You’ll be challenged to capture zones and defeat opponents with a collection of weapons on your journey to earning the “Point of the Stag” Combat Bow (Energy).
- The Iron Remembrance armor sets will return, upped to Armor 2.0 standards. You’ll have the opportunity to earn some Pinnacle Power rewards by completing weekly bounties. Additionally, Iron Banner armor pieces have chances for higher stat rolls from bounties, vendor packages, and post-game drops.
Get more details on the Iron Banner page.
Legendary Lost Sectors // Requires Season Pass
- EDZ – Available
- Moon – Available as of Today!
- Io – Available on April 07
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- The Leftovers: Complete the first 2 rooms without killing specific Cyclopes.
- Summoning Ritual (Kalli): Activate all 9 plates, then kill all Knights and Ogres before damaging Kalli.
Scourge of the Past:
- Hold the Line (Botza Downtown): Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual): There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Gladiator
- Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Sidearm
- Energy: Scout Rifle
- Power: Sword
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Pools > Gardens > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: Pleasure Gardens
- Players holding the relic (crystals) must not shoot more than one flower, per damage phase.
The Insight Terminus
- Potential Unique Item: The Long Goodbye – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Energy)
Tree of Probabilities
- Potential Unique Item: D.F.A. – Legendary Hand Cannon
The Hollowed Lair
- Potential Unique Item: Mindbender’s Ambition – Legendary Shotgun (Energy)
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
The Arms Dealer
- Potential Unique Reward: Tilt Fuse – Exotic Sparrow
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
Nessus: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- Fear: Phogoth
- Rage: Ghaul
- Isolation: Taniks
- Phogoth: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Ghaul: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Taniks: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
This Week: Nightmare of Horkis
Location: Anchor of Light
Next Week: Nightmare of Jaxx, Hellmouth
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 03/24: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 03/25: Apostate (Sniper)
- 03/26: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 03/27: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 03/28: Apostate (Sniper)
- 03/29: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 03/30: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 03/31: Apostate (Sniper)
Heroic Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: Likeness of Oryx
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
Next Week: The Swords
Daily Rotation (One per day):
- 03/24: Volundr
- 03/25: GoFannon
- 03/26: Izanami
- 03/27: Bergusia
- 03/28: Volundr
- 03/29: GoFannon
- 03/30: Izanami
- 03/31: Bergusia
Launch from the EDZ in-game menu. You may also confirm the daily Forge is at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger Seclude
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Note: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Naksud. The Famine (Hive Ogre)
- Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
- Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
- Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Submachine Gun
- Constructing Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (600)
- Camnav-TTN Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (600)
- Nucleus Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (600)
- Zambezi – Exotic Sparrow (Sale 500 / Normally 800)
- Immoderate Splendor – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Urban Commander – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Haute Bliss – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Solar Sails – Exotic Ship (800)
- Splice of Life – Exotic Ornament (700)
- Burning Red – Exotic Ornament (700)
- Standard Bearer – Exotic Ornament (700)
- Timeline Zero – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Worldline Zero (700)
- Only the Penitent Pass – Legendary Weapon Ornament for Last Perdition (400)
- Hand Cannon Vogue – Rare Emote (200)
- Don Shades – Legendary Emote (500)
- Luxe Hunter Bundle – Legendary Universal Armor Ornament Package (1500)
- Luxe Warlock Bundle – Legendary Universal Armor Ornament Package (1500)
- Luxe Titan Bundle – Legendary Universal Armor Ornament Package (1500)
- Veist Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Viper-4S – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Diadem of Deceit – Exotic Warlock Ornament for Crown of Tempest (1950)
- Luxe Crown – Legendary Warlock Universal Ornament (1200)
- Nano Redux – Hunter Exotic Ornament for Raiden Flux (1950)
- Burning Red – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Sunshot (1250)
- Luxe Visage – Legendary Hunter Universal Ornament (1200)
- Huskcrushers – Exotic Titan Ornament for Dunemarchers (1500)
- Luxe Visor – Legendary Titan Universal Ornament (1200)
- Devil’s Advocate – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Devil’s Ruin (1250)
- Whisper Sweet Nothings – Legendary Multiplayer Emote (1250)
- Black Death – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Crimson (1250)
- Crota’s Bane Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Golden Age Wine – Legendary Shader (40)
- Neopop Wave – Legendary Shader (40)
- Warsat Arrival – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Cabal Shield Breaker – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Scavenger’s Boon – Legendary Consumable – Creates planetary materials for 4 hours (250)
- Glimmershard – Legendary Consumable – Generates Glimmer during combat for 4 hours (250)
- Concentrated Mattergem – Legendary Consumable (200)
Visit the Eververse page to get more details.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Mar 27 @ 10 AM PT
Departs: Tuesday, Mar 31 @ 10 AM PT
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xur page.
3v3 Competitive Activity
Returns: Friday, March 27 @ 10 AM Pacific
Ends: Tuesday, March 31 @ 10 AM Pacific
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Mar 18: Bungie’s Covid-19 Response
Helpful Bungie Links: