WEEKLY RESET (Mar 31 – Apr 07)
- This week’s elemental singe is Arc.
- Continue upgrading the Moon bunker to unlock additional rewards.
- Earn increased Infamy this week in Gambit and Gambit Prime.
- Mayhem and Breakthrough have returned to the Crucible.
- Hotfix 22.214.171.124 is live now (read more about that at Bungie.net)
Legendary Lost Sectors // Requires Season Pass
- EDZ – Available
- Moon – Available
- Io – Available on April 07
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- A Link to the Chain: All players must tether the box(es) at the same time, regardless of where they are.
- Which Witch (Shuro Chi): Do not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
Scourge of the Past:
- All for One, One for All (Prime Phase I): All players in the fireteam must “collect” and deposit each buff before the boss is killed.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Total Victory (Gahlran’s Deception): Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Prism
- Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: SMG
- Energy: Anything
- Power: Grenade Launcher
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gardens > Gauntlet > Pools > Calus
Challenge: Throne (Calus)
- Activate all four plates at the same time and before damaging Calus, on all damage phases.
Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
- Potential Drop: Impact Velocity – Exotic Sparrow
The Arms Dealer
Shut down the operations of an ironmonger providing weapons to the Red Legion.
- Potential Drop: Tilt Fuse – Exotic Sparrow
The Scarlet Keep
Investigate the recently erected Scarlet Keep and discover its dark purpose.
- Potential Drop: None
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
Warden of Nothing
Shut down the operations of an ironmonger providing weapons to the Red Legion.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Warden’s Law – Legendary Hand Cannon (Kinetic)
Titan: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- Servitude: Zydron
- Anguish: Omnigul
- Pride: Skolas
- Zydron: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Omnigul: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Skolas: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
This Week: Nightmare of Jaxx
Next Week: Fallen Council – Archer’s Line, Moon
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 03/31: Apostate (Sniper)
- 04/01: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 04/02: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 04/03: Apostate (Sniper)
- 04/04: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 04/05: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 04/06: Apostate (Sniper)
- 04/07: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
Heroic Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: The Swords
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
Next Week: Likeness of Oryx
Daily Rotation: Bergusia • Volundr • GoFannon • Izanami • Repeat
- 03/31: Bergusia
- 04/01: Volundr
- 04/02: GoFannon
- 04/03: Izanami
- 04/04: Bergusia
- 04/05: Volundr
- 04/06: GoFannon
- 04/07: Izanami
There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Note: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol (Hive Knight)
- Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
- Ikelos_SG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Shotgun
- Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Submachine Gun
Silver (Featured Items)
- Hunter: Crackling Flourish – Legendary Hunter Finisher (800)
- Hunter: Vanguard Dare Hunter Bundle – Legendary Universal Ornament Package (Sale= 1200)
- Titan: Star-Crossed Titan Bundle – Legendary Universal Ornament Package (1500)
- Titan: Thunderclap – Legendary Titan Finisher (800)
- Warlock: Stormbreaker – Legendary Warlock Finisher (800)
- Warlock: Symmetrists’ Warlock Bundle – Legendary Universal Ornament Package (1500)
- This… Is… Trials! – Legendary Finisher (800)
- Blind Fury – Exotic Weapon Ornament for the Colony (700)
- Mercurial Affliction – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Outbreak Perfected (700)
- All In – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Ace of Spades (700)
- Trials of Osiris Legendary Emote Bundle – Includes Blinding Imagery, Taunt and Flaunt, and I Surrender! (900)
- Feline Fancy – Exotic Emote (1000)
- Standard Bearer – Exotic Weapon Ornament for SUROS Regime (700)
- Magneton Thrust Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Patty Cake – Legendary Multiplayer Emote (800)
- Rasputin Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (200)
- Heaven’s Vigil – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Vigilance Wing (500)
- Carry the Load – Exotic Emote (3250)
- I Surrender! – Legendary Emote (700)
- Nightmare Stalker – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Seraph Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Lunatic’s Legacy – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Viper-4S – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Golden Age Dropkick – Legendary Finisher (3500)
- Law of Induction – Exotic Weapon Ornament (1250)
- Hunter: Luxe Cloak – Legendary Universal Ornament (1200)
- Titan: Luxe Mark – Legendary Universal Ornament (1200)
- Warlock: Luxe Bond – Legendary Universal Ornament (1200)
- Violent Exorcism – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Arbalest (1250)
- Vibrant Medusa – Legendary Shader (40)
- Coppertone Patina – Legendary Shader (40)
- Vex Gate Arrival – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Scavenger’s Boon – Legendary Consumable – Creates planetary materials for 4 hours (250)
- Glimmershard – Legendary Consumable – Generates Glimmer during combat for 4 hours (250)
- Concentrated Mattergem – Legendary Consumable (200)
Visit the Eververse page to get more details.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Apr 03 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Apr 07 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xur page.
3v3 Competitive Activity
Returns: Friday, Apr 03 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Apr 07 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Prometheus Lens Bundle Drop (In-Game Gear)
This exotic loot drop contains the following item(s):
- Prometheus Lens – Exotic Weapon
- Eye of Osiris – Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Tyrant Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell
- Fleet Ska IX – Legendary Ship
Once you have signed up, visit this page and link your Bungie.net account to start receiving your monthly gear drops. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
When a gear drop is available, eligible players can claim the rewards here. Once claimed, follow a visual indicator to Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s hangar. Amanda will have the rewards available in her inventory. As long as you claim the rewards on the Twitch Prime page by 10:00 AM on the last day of the drop, the gear will still be available from Amanda after the deadline.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article with more details on how everything works.
Source: Twitch Prime
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
I hope you all are well and have a good week!