WEEKLY RESET (Apr 14 – Apr 21)
- This week’s elemental singe is Void.
- Iron Banner is available now for ALL players!
- Earn increased Valor in the Crucible all week.
- Countdown and Clash have returned to the Crucible.
- Guardian’s Heart Initiative (Covid-19 Fundraiser)
Next Week: Guardian Games will kick off some good old-fashioned Guardian rivalry, accompanied by the Grandmaster Nightfall difficulty.
Plus, all players earn bonus Valor in the Crucible this week. Get more details on the Iron Banner page.
Begins: Live Now for ALL players!
Ends: Tuesday, April 21 @ 10 AM PDT
Weekly Rasputin Challenge:
- Complete two weekly bounties to earn powerful gear.
Legendary Lost Sectors on Io:
- The Quarry – Head to the Quarry and defeat Fortifier Yann to retrieve Warmind Bits. Match Game: Cabal Champions: Unstoppable, Barrier.
- K1 Communion – Head to K1 Communion and defeat the Nighmare of Rizaahn, the Lost to retrieve Warmind Bits. Match Game: Fallen Champions: Barrier, Overload.
- Grove of Ulan-Tan – Head to the Grove of Ulan-Tan and defeat Qeldron, Keeper to retrieve Warmind Bits. Match Game: Vex Champions: Barrier, Overload.
View more details on the Seraph Bunkers and Tower Event page.
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- Zero to One Hundred: Once you deposit motes, you have ten (10) seconds to fully fill the bank. This applies to both banks.
- Keep Out (Vault): Keep the Might of Riven Knights out of the center chamber.
Scourge of the Past:
- Hold the Line (Botza Downtown): Do not let the map generator timer drop below half.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Limited Blessings (Hive Ritual): There must not be more than two players with the Witch’s Blessing buff at the same time.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Gladiator
- Melee kills buff weapon damage, and weapon kills buff melee damage.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Shotgun
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Rocket Launcher
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gardens > Pools > Gauntlet > Calus
- Players must not stand on the same plate more than once.
The Pyramidion: Seek vengeance against the Vex Mind that corrupted Asher’s arm.
- Potential Drop: Silicon Neuroma (Sniper Rifle)
Warden of Nothing: Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.
- Potential Drop: Warden’s Law (Hand Cannon)
Savathûn’s Song: Delve deep into the Hive-infested Arcology in search of missing fireteams.
- Potential Drop: Duty Bound (Auto Rifle)
Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards available.
Tree of Probabilities: Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
Potential Drop: D.F.A. – Legendary Hand Cannon
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Air Superiority: Flying units do increased damage.
- Champions: Overload – This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Vex – This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Master Modifiers: Extra Champions Match Game Extra Shields No Saved Checkpoints
- Thuun’s Stratagem: Solar damage increased. Knockback damage and distance increased.
EDZ: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- Rage: Ghaul
- Isolation: Zydron
- Servitude: Taniks
- Ghaul: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Zydron: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
- Taniks: Adept | Hero | Legend | Master
This Week: Nightmare of Xortal
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
Next Week: Nightmare of Horkis – Anchor of Light, Moon
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 04/14: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 04/15: Apostate (Sniper)
- 04/16: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 04/17: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 04/18: Apostate (Sniper)
- 04/19: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 04/20: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 04/21: Apostate (Sniper)
Heroic Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: The Swords
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
Next Week: Likeness of Oryx
Daily Rotation: GoFannon • Izanami • Bergusia • Volundr • Repeat
- 04/14: GoFannon
- 04/15: Izanami
- 04/16: Bergusia
- 04/17: Volundr
- 04/18: GoFannon
- 04/19: Izanami
- 04/20: Bergusia
- 04/21: Volundr
There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelions Rest
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Note: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Kathok, Roar of Xol (Hive Knight)
Potential Drops: Ikelos_SMG_v1.0.1 – Legendary Submachine Gun
Silver (Featured Items)
- Hunter: Vanguard Dare Legendary Universal Armor Ornament Set (1200 normally 1500)
- Titan: Star-Crossed Legendary Universal Armor Ornament Set (1500)
- Warlock: Symmetrists’ Legendary Universal Armor Ornament Set (1500)
- Hunter: Crackling Finish – Legendary Finisher (800)
- This… Is… TRIALS! – Legendary Finisher (800)
- Blind Fury – Exotic Ornament for The Colony (700)
- Mercurial Affliction – Exotic Ornament for Outbreak Perfected (700)
- All In – Exotic Ornament for Ace of Spades (700)
- Whisper Sweet Nothings – Legendary Multiplayer Emote (800)
- Shoulder Hug – Legendary Multiplayer Emote (800)
- Patty Cake – Legendary Multiplayer Emote (800)
- Death Comes Calling – Exotic Weapon Ornament for The Fourth Horseman (700)
- Masterchef – Exotic Emote (1000)
- Arrow of Time – Exotic Ship (800)
- Inifinity Cubes – Legendary Emote (500)
- Cover of the Exile Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (200)
- Zambezi-00 – Rare Sparrow (500 normally 800)
- Hunter: Luxe Rider – Legendary Universal Ornament for Armor (1200)
- Warlock: Luxe Leg Armor (1200)
- Titan: Luxe Leg Armor
- Hand Cannon Vogue – Rare Emote (400)
- Saint’s Invocation – Exotic Ship (2000)
- Spur of the Moment – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Waking Nightmare – Exotic Ship (2000)
- Feline Fancy – Exotic Emote (3250)
- Tex Mechanica Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Mageton Thrust – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Trials of Osiris Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Standard Bearer – Exotic Ornament for SUROS Regime (1250)
- Rasputin Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Golden Age Wine – Legendary Shader (40)
- Cabal Entrance – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Scavenger’s Boon – Legendary Consumable – Creates planetary materials for 4 hours (250)
- Glimmershard – Legendary Consumable – Generates Glimmer during combat for 4 hours (250)
- Concentrated Mattergem – Legendary Consumable (200)
Visit the Eververse page to get more details.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Apr 17 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Apr 21@ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xur page.
3v3 Competitive Activity
Returns: Friday, Apr 17@ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Apr 21@ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Apr 02: This Week at Bungie – Wash Your Hands. Keep It Clean. (Includes info regarding Trials, achievements and trackers, and more)
Helpful Bungie Links:
View Details and Donate at: bung.ie/GuardiansHeart
In response to these trying times, Bungie is excited to announce the Guardian’s Heart fundraising initiative. In partnership with Direct Relief, and in collaboration with our community, Bungie wanted to bring the full might of the community to support the healthcare workers and frontline responders who are confronting this global healthcare crisis.
Direct Relief will work with a network of providers across the globe to deliver the supplies that healthcare workers need. This includes basic personal protective equipment, including gloves, masks, gowns, and face shields. The hospitals where they work will also receive food covers, prescription medication, portable oxygen concentrators, ventilators, and other intensive care unit equipment.
As evidence of your kindness, a donation of $20 or more will earn you the Guardian’s Heart Emblem in Destiny 2. Donations will collected using Tiltify. Within one week of your donation, you should receive an email with the code you can redeem on Bungie.net to add the emblem to your collection.
We may have to stay home, but there is a lot we can do as a community to support the heroes who are still going out into the world every day to care for the sick. Guardians have proven to be a tremendous force for good in the world and your generosity in supporting others in the fight against COVID-19 is inspiring. Thank you.
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
I know times may be trying and difficult for many right now with this virus going around but we will get through this! Stay Strong and Take Care!