WEEKLY RESET 💠 APR 21 – APR 28
- This week’s elemental singe is Arc.
- Guardian Games Seasonal Event is live for ALL players!
- Update 2.8.1 was released today, view details here.
- Guardian’s Heart Initiative Covid-19 Fundraiser 💙
- Team Scorched and Countdown have returned to the Crucible.
Notes: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers check out r/DestinyTheGame and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com.
Live Now – May 11 for ALL Destiny 2 players!
- 🏆 Currently in the Lead: Titans
Weekly Rasputin Challenge: Complete two weekly bounties to earn powerful gear.
Weekly Bunker Location: EDZ
Legendary Spelunker: Eliminate Champions and use cache codes to open Rasputin chests in Legendary Lost Sectors in the EDZ. Complete daily bounties or Rasputin activities to earn more cache codes. Requirement: 4 Caches opened. Reward: XP & Glimmer & Warmind Bits
Public Servant: Use Cache Codes to open Rasputin chests after successfully completing Seraph Tower public events in Winding Cove in the EDZ. Complete daily bounties or Rasputin activities to earn more Cache Codes. Requirement: 4 Caches opened. Reward: XP & Glimmer & Warmind Bits
To check out what the daily Legendary Lost Sectors are and get more details on the Seraph Bunkers and Tower Event page.
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- Leftovers: Leave Cyclopes alive in the first two rooms where the Consecrated Mind is depositing Voltaic Overflow charges.
- Strength of Memory (Riven): Players must not shoot the same Riven eye more than once.
Scourge of the Past:
- All for One, One for All (Prime Phase I): All players in the fireteam must “collect” and deposit each buff before the boss is killed.
Crown of Sorrow:
- Total Victory (Gahlran’s Deception): Players must break the shield of Gahlran’s Deception a total of five times in a single damage phase.
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Prism
- Attacks matching the periodically rotating focused element do more damage. Other elemental damage is reduced. Incoming damage is unaffected.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Hand Cannon
- Energy: Sniper Rifle
- Power: Anything
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Pools > Gauntlet > Gardens > Calus
Challenge: Pleasure Gardens
- Players holding the relic (crystals) must not shoot more than one flower, per damage phase.
- Potential Drop: Trichromatica – Exotic Ghost Shell
- Potential Drop: Worm God Incarnation – Transmat Effect
Broodhold: Eradicate a Hive infestation seething in the depths of the Tangled Shore.
- Potential Drop: None
Notes: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
The Insight Terminus: Break into the ancient Vex installation.
Potential Drop: The Long Goodbye – Legendary Sniper Rifle (Energy)
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee. (Higher difficulties have more modifiers)
- View more modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame
Tangled Shore: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- Pride: Skolas
- Anguish: Omnigul
- Insanity: Fanatic
This Week: Nightmare of Horkis
Location: Anchor of Light, Moon
Next Week: Nightmare of Jaxx – Hellmouth, Moon
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 04/21: Apostate (Sniper)
- 04/22: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 04/23: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 04/24: Apostate (Sniper)
- 04/25: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 04/26: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 04/27: Apostate (Sniper)
- 04/28: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
Heroic Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
Boss: Likeness of Oryx
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
Next Week: The Swords
Daily Rotation: Volundr • GoFannon • Izanami • Bergusia • Repeat
- 04/21: Volundr
- 04/22: GoFannon
- 04/23: Izanami
- 04/24: Bergusia
- 04/25: Volundr
- 04/26: GoFannon
- 04/27: Izanami
- 04/28: Bergusia
There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Note: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Damkath, the Mask (Hive Ogre)
Potential Drops: Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
Guardian Games Items (Items cost Silver unless a BD is shown)
- Hunter: Competitive Spirit Hunter Bundle – Legendary Armor Bundle (1500 S or 6000 BD)
- Shuffle and Scat – Legendary Finisher (800)
- Represent – Legendary Emote (1000)
- Torch Light – Legendary Emote (1000
Participation Trophy – Exotic Multiplayer Emote (1200)
- Runner Up – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Victory Lap – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- The Underdog – Exotic Ship (800)
- Team Spirit – Exotic Ship (800)
- Hip To The Top – Legendary Emote (500)
- High Score – Legendary Emote (500)
- Low Score – Legendary Emote (500)
- One… Two… Uh… – Rare Emote (200)
- Recognize – Rare Emote (200)
- Hunter Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (200)
- Titan Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (200)
- Warlock Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (200)
- Cherry Blossom Entrance – Legendary Transmat Effect (200)
- Cyber Class Entrance – Legendary Transmat Effect (200)
- Peerless Precision Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (400)
- Splice of Life – Exotic Ornament for Lord of Wolves (700)
- Burning Red – Exotic Ornament for Sunshot (700)
- Standard Bearer – Exotic Ornament for SUROS Regime (700)
- Hunter: Luxe Hunter Bundle – Legendary Armor Ornament Package (SALE 1200)
- Verdant Chrome – Legendary Shader (40)
- Hyped Dance – Legendary Emote (700)
- The Mayfly – Exotic Ship (2000)
- Circumpolar Light – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Ladylike Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell (2850)
- Equinoctial Edge – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- Stylish Fist Bump – Legendary Multiplayer Emote (1250)
- Cloister Dance – Legendary Emote (700)
- Raucous Edge – Legendary Sparrow (600)
- Congegate-IS – Legendary Ship (500)
- Titan Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (1500)
- Cherry Blossom Entrance – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- Scavenger’s Boon – Legendary Consumable – Creates planetary materials for 4 hours (250)
- Glimmershard – Legendary Consumable – Generates Glimmer during combat for 4 hours (250)
- Concentrated Mattergem – Legendary Consumable (200)
Visit the Eververse page for more details.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Apr 24 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Apr 28 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xur page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Open to all players)
Returns: Friday, Apr 24 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Apr 28 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Helpful Bungie Links:
View Details and Donate at: bung.ie/GuardiansHeart
In response to these trying times, Bungie is excited to announce the Guardian’s Heart fundraising initiative. In partnership with Direct Relief, and in collaboration with our community, Bungie wanted to bring the full might of the community to support the healthcare workers and frontline responders who are confronting this global healthcare crisis.
Direct Relief will work with a network of providers across the globe to deliver the supplies that healthcare workers need. This includes basic personal protective equipment, including gloves, masks, gowns, and face shields. The hospitals where they work will also receive food covers, prescription medication, portable oxygen concentrators, ventilators, and other intensive care unit equipment.
As evidence of your kindness, a donation of $20 or more will earn you the Guardian’s Heart Emblem in Destiny 2. Donations will collected using Tiltify. Within one week of your donation, you should receive an email with the code you can redeem on Bungie.net to add the emblem to your collection.
We may have to stay home, but there is a lot we can do as a community to support the heroes who are still going out into the world every day to care for the sick. Guardians have proven to be a tremendous force for good in the world and your generosity in supporting others in the fight against COVID-19 is inspiring. Thank you.
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
I hope you all have a great week, Take Care!