💠 WEEKLY RESET (Apr 28 – May 05)
- This week’s elemental singe is Solar.
- Guardian Games event continues for all players!
- Earn the “Almighty” title and seal to unlock a new offer from Bungie Rewards.
- Guardian’s Heart Initiative Covid-19 Fundraiser 💙
- Mayhem and Breakthrough has returned to the Crucible.
Notes: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers check out r/DestinyTheGame and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com.
Live Now – May 11 for ALL Destiny 2 players!
- 🏆 Currently in the Lead: Titans
Weekly Rasputin Challenge (Moon): Complete two weekly bounties to earn powerful gear. Reward: Tier 3 Powerful Gear.
Weekly Seraph Bunker: K1 Crew Quarter – The Moon
- Head to K1 Crew Quarters and defeat the Nightmare of Reyiks, Actuator to retrieve Warmind Bits. (View Modifiers)
To check out what the daily Legendary Lost Sectors are and get more details on the Seraph Bunkers and Tower Event page.
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- A Link to the Chain: All players must tether the box(es) at the same time, regardless of where they are.
- Summoning Ritual (Kalli): Activate all 9 plates, then kill all Knights and Ogres before damaging Kalli.
Scourge of the Past:
- To Each Their Own (Prime Phase II): Each player needs to destroy one of Insurrection Prime’s six shield generators and must not shoot more than once, one each damage phase.
Crown of Sorrow:
- With Both Hands (Gahlran): Each fireteam member can only shoot one of Gahlran’s hands during the hand-raising phases (per dps phase).
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Arsenal
- Weapons have no reserve ammo. Emptying the clip of your weapon refills the clips of your holstered weapons.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Auto Rifle
- Energy: Auto Rifle
- Power: Anything
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Gardens > Pools > Calus
Challenge: Throne (Calus)
- Activate all four plates at the same time and before damaging Calus, on all damage phases.
Lake of Shadows: Stem the tide of Taken flowing into the European Dead Zone from beneath the waves.
- Potential Drop: The Militia’s Birthright – Legendary Grenade Launcher (Kinetic)
The Festering Core: Descend into the heart of Io’s Pyramidion and root out a burgeoning infestation.
- Potential Drop: None
Tree of Probabilities: Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
- Potential Drop: D.F.A. – Legendary Hand Cannon
Notes: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
Exodus Crash: Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
Potential Drop: Impact Velocity – Exotic Sparrow
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- Arach-No: When defeated, Fallen Vandals spawn a web mine at their feet.. Take increased damage from melee. (Higher difficulties have more modifiers)
- View more modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame or in-game.
Echo Mesa, Io: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
- Despair: Crota
- Fear: Phogoth
- Rage: Ghaul
This Week: Nightmare of Jaxx
Location: Hellmouth, Moon
Trove Guardian Location: Anchor of Light
Daily Weapon Rotation:
- 04/28: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 04/29: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 04/30: Apostate (Sniper)
- 05/01: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 05/02: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 05/03: Apostate (Sniper)
- 05/04: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 05/05: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
Heroic Boss: Pagouri, Vex Hydra
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: The Swords
Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Night Watch – Scout Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Lonesome – Sidearm (T2 and T3)
- Last Man Standing – Shotgun (T2 and T3)
- Sole Survivor – Sniper Rifle (T2 and T3)
- Just In Case – Sword (T3)
Next Week: Likeness of Oryx
Daily Rotation: Bergusia • Volundr • GoFannon • Izanami • Repeat
- 04/28: Bergusia
- 04/29: Volundr
- 04/30: GoFannon
- 05/01: Izanami
- 05/02: Bergusia
- 05/03: Volundr
- 05/04: GoFannon
- 05/05: Izanami
There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Growing/Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Note: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Naksud. The Famine (Hive Ogre)
Guardian Games Items (Items cost Silver unless a BD is shown)
- Hunter: Competitive Spirit Hunter Bundle – Legendary Armor Bundle (1500 S or 6000 BD)
- Titan: Competitive Spirit Titan Bundle – Legendary Armor Bundle (1500 S or 6000 BD)
- Warlock: Competitive Spirit Warlock Bundle – Legendary Armor Bundle (1500 S or 6000 BD)
- Shuffle and Scat – Legendary Finisher (800)
- Represent – Legendary Emote (1000)
- Torch Light – Legendary Emote (1000
Participation Trophy – Exotic Multiplayer Emote (1200)
- Runner Up – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- Victory Lap – Exotic Sparrow (800)
- The Underdog – Exotic Ship (800)
- Team Spirit – Exotic Ship (800)
- Hip To The Top – Legendary Emote (500)
- High Score – Legendary Emote (500)
- Low Score – Legendary Emote (500)
- One… Two… Uh… – Rare Emote (200)
- Recognize – Rare Emote (200)
- Hunter Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (200)
- Titan Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (200)
- Warlock Projection – Legendary Ghost Projection (200)
- Cherry Blossom Entrance – Legendary Transmat Effect (200)
- Cyber Class Entrance – Legendary Transmat Effect (200)
- Regal Deterrent – Exotic Weapon Ornament for Heir Apparent (700)
- Black Peregrine – Exotic Ship (500 – Normally 800)
- Hunter Finisher: Crackling Flourish – Legendary Finisher (800)
- Warlock Finisher:
- Titan Finisher:
Bright Dust (GG: Guardian Games)
- GG: Participation Trophy – Exotic Multiplayer Emote (4250)
- GG: The Underdog – Exotic Ship (2000)
- GG: High Score – Legendary Emote (700)
- GG: Low Score – Legendary Emote (700)
- GG: Runner Up – Exotic Sparrow (2500)
- GG: One… Two… Uh… – Rare Emote (400)
- GG: Rivalry Whitesand – Legendary Shader (40)
- GG: Rivalry Blacksand – Legendary Shader (40)
- GG: Warlock Projection – Legendary Projection (1500)
- GG: Cyber Class Entrance – Legendary Transmat Effect (450)
- GG: Recognize – Rare Emote (400)
- Perfect Swing – Exotic Emote (3250)
- Carouse-CER – Legendary Ship (500
- Scavenger’s Boon – Legendary Consumable – Creates planetary materials for 4 hours (250)
- Glimmershard – Legendary Consumable – Generates Glimmer during combat for 4 hours (250)
- Concentrated Mattergem – Legendary Consumable (200)
Visit the Eververse page for more details.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, May 01 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, May 05 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xur page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Open to all players)
Returns: Friday, May 01 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, May 05 @ 10 AM PST
Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
On the Season of Worthy page Bungie had an error that stated that there would be a Ghost available on the bottom Seasonal reward track for Season Pass owners. It was meant to inform players about the ship that is currently being offered. Since it was Bungie’s mistake and they did promise a Ghost they will be delivering a Ghost that you will be able to claim next Season if you have purchased Season of Worthy.
Here is a quick look at the concept art (see image above) for the Ghost and what perks it will have.
- Guiding Light
- Random Destination Perk
Bungie is sorry for any confusion and will have more details on how to pick up your Ghost before the next Season goes live.
Now through April 30, all profits from the Bungie Foundation Pin benefit Direct Relief charity for COVID-19 efforts.
With your purchase, you’ll also get the free exclusive “Bending Borealis” emblem.
Visit the Bungie Store at: BungieStore.com
Apr 23: This Week at Bungie – Light the Torch (Includes info about Trials changes coming and cheating)
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
I hope you all have a great week!